Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sentenced!! - Finally Justice for "SMALL"ETT vile acts - a Busted Hatefull Plot

Started by cc, February 11, 2020, 07:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Well, as trial starts prosecution reveals surveillance video shows they practiced it the day before

:laugh:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-dry-run-attack-prior">Jussie Smollett did a 'dry run' of his attack the day prior to the incident, prosecutors say they can prove it

One potentially damning piece of evidence teased during Webb's opening arguments was that there is surveillance video showing Smollett and the two siblings, who he worked with on "Empire," doing a kind of "dry run" of the attack in the area the day before it allegedly took place.

The prosecution will allege what the Osundairo brothers have already told investigators, that they were cut a check for $3,500 after the dry run and given $100 in cash to get supplies to stage the attack at Smollett's behest.

You can't unstupid stupid
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428850 time=1638314560 user_id=88
Well, as trial starts prosecution reveals surveillance video shows they practiced it the day before

:laugh:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-dry-run-attack-prior">Jussie Smollett did a 'dry run' of his attack the day prior to the incident, prosecutors say

One potentially damning piece of evidence teased during Webb's opening arguments was that there is surveillance video showing Smollett and the two siblings, who he worked with on "Empire," doing a kind of "dry run" of the attack in the area the day before it allegedly took place.

The prosecution will allege what the Osundairo brothers have already told investigators, that they were cut a check for $3,500 after the dry run and given $100 in cash to get supplies to stage the attack at Smollett's behest.

You can't unstupid stupid

What a piece of shit-just like all celebrities.

Bricktop

The cow that denied justice by refusing to prosecute should also be charged.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=428885 time=1638323577 user_id=3254
Jussie Smollett is on trial?

Yes, started today .. and they really have good camera evidence

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428887 time=1638323866 user_id=1560

Agree 100

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428887 time=1638323866 user_id=1560

I'd settle for just Jussie Smollett for now.

cc

And .... another CNN twirp illegally helps a buddy defeat justice

Jussie Smollett said he had correspondence with CNN's Don Lemon during the early parts of the investigation into the alleged hate crime attack.

In his court testimony on Monday, Smollett said under oath that during the investigation, he received a text from the network's Don Lemon — supposedly relaying information that the Chicago Police Department didn't believe his account of what happened, Fox News' Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse where prosecutors and Smollett's defense team are at odds.

https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/1467982006621556738?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1467982006621556738%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Flive-news%2Fjussie-smollett-trial-day-5">https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/ ... rial-day-5">https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/1467982006621556738?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1467982006621556738%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Flive-news%2Fjussie-smollett-trial-day-5

Bricktop

Not sure that's illegal.

If Lemon had information he is perfectly free to share it as he is not a government employee and bound by legislation.

He may be liable for scrutiny for attempting to pervert the course of justice, but disclosing that the cops didn't believe him would not have been news to Smollett, nor would it have any bearing on the investigation.

As for decency and fairness, expecting that from CNN would be like expecting diamonds in dog shit.

Anonymous

Interesting take on why Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock-jussie-smollett-is-a-victim-of-the-systemic-racism-maintained-by-white-liberals?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211208Trending-WhitlockSmolelt&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock-jussie-smollett-is-a-victim-of-the-systemic-racism-maintained-by-white-liberals?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211208Trending-WhitlockSmolelt&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Popular culture's puppet masters — academia, Big Tech's social media apps, the executives running the TV, movie, music, and sports industries, and the political left — have established victimhood as the highest form of blackness. Attaining victim status is the primary expectation placed on American black men.

Meeting this expectation is especially important for mixed-race, wealthy celebrities. In the culture created by the left, victimhood is their rite of passage into the fraternity of blackness.

As much as I despise Smollett for the 2019 racial hoax he staged in Chicago, the alleged crime that currently has him on trial, my disdain for the culture that baited him into the act far exceeds my disgust for Smollett.

Smollett, the child of a black woman and a white Jewish man, did what the culture told him to do and what the culture puts enormous pressure on half-black, half-white kids to do: prove their blackness. In modern American culture, there's nothing blacker than being worthy of a white man's aggression. Smollett isn't worthy. So he allegedly paid two black men to pose as white and attack him.

The whole scenario is funny until you consider the sadness of the mental state that would devise such a scheme and a culture that would entice it.

Smollett and Kaepernick, the self-made national anthem martyr, are victims. They're victims of the racist expectations imposed on them by a sick, secular culture. At different levels, all American black people are victims of this culture.

Human beings respond to expectations. Expectations can be and should be the greatest gift imposed on human beings. Expectations inspire behavior and shape mindsets.

Tuesday night, I had dinner with two friends. We engaged in a debate about white privilege. What is it? Does it exist? Can it be fixed?

I argued that white privilege certainly exists in America and that the greatest white privilege is expectations that align with success. White people are expected to achieve academically. They're expected to master the English language. They're expected to have good credit. They're expected to show up on time. They're expected not to use the N-word. They're expected to make an effort to avoid racist thoughts and actions. They're expected to wed the mothers or fathers of their children.

Do all white people meet these expectations? Absolutely not. But being born into a world that expects you to adopt principles and behaviors that lead to success is a privilege that puts you far ahead of people who don't have those expectations on them.

Black people, as a collective, don't have those expectations on them. Popular culture, as controlled by liberals, removes virtually all expectations from black people, particularly black men. We're expected to excel at football and basketball. And we're expected to meet the liberal standard of blackness. Anything we do or achieve beyond that is considered a bonus.

The lack of expectations imposed on black people is the most racist act in America. It's far more racist than Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd's neck and back. Had George Floyd entered a world that expected him to achieve beyond the athletic field, he would have been much less likely to find himself needing to be restrained by police.

The lack of expectations placed on black people is systemic racism. Victimhood being the highest level of blackness is systemic racism.

Jussie Smollett is a victim of the systemic racism maintained by white liberals.

cc

Bricktop

cc

Please allow me to bring it forward - it got lost at bottom of previous page

Quote from: Herman post_id=429830 time=1638998139 user_id=1689
Interesting take on why Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock-jussie-smollett-is-a-victim-of-the-systemic-racism-maintained-by-white-liberals?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211208Trending-WhitlockSmolelt&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock-jussie-smollett-is-a-victim-of-the-systemic-racism-maintained-by-white-liberals?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211208Trending-WhitlockSmolelt&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Popular culture's puppet masters — academia, Big Tech's social media apps, the executives running the TV, movie, music, and sports industries, and the political left — have established victimhood as the highest form of blackness. Attaining victim status is the primary expectation placed on American black men.

Meeting this expectation is especially important for mixed-race, wealthy celebrities. In the culture created by the left, victimhood is their rite of passage into the fraternity of blackness.

As much as I despise Smollett for the 2019 racial hoax he staged in Chicago, the alleged crime that currently has him on trial, my disdain for the culture that baited him into the act far exceeds my disgust for Smollett.

Smollett, the child of a black woman and a white Jewish man, did what the culture told him to do and what the culture puts enormous pressure on half-black, half-white kids to do: prove their blackness. In modern American culture, there's nothing blacker than being worthy of a white man's aggression. Smollett isn't worthy. So he allegedly paid two black men to pose as white and attack him.

The whole scenario is funny until you consider the sadness of the mental state that would devise such a scheme and a culture that would entice it.

Smollett and Kaepernick, the self-made national anthem martyr, are victims. They're victims of the racist expectations imposed on them by a sick, secular culture. At different levels, all American black people are victims of this culture.

Human beings respond to expectations. Expectations can be and should be the greatest gift imposed on human beings. Expectations inspire behavior and shape mindsets.

Tuesday night, I had dinner with two friends. We engaged in a debate about white privilege. What is it? Does it exist? Can it be fixed?

I argued that white privilege certainly exists in America and that the greatest white privilege is expectations that align with success. White people are expected to achieve academically. They're expected to master the English language. They're expected to have good credit. They're expected to show up on time. They're expected not to use the N-word. They're expected to make an effort to avoid racist thoughts and actions. They're expected to wed the mothers or fathers of their children.

Do all white people meet these expectations? Absolutely not. But being born into a world that expects you to adopt principles and behaviors that lead to success is a privilege that puts you far ahead of people who don't have those expectations on them.

Black people, as a collective, don't have those expectations on them. Popular culture, as controlled by liberals, removes virtually all expectations from black people, particularly black men. We're expected to excel at football and basketball. And we're expected to meet the liberal standard of blackness. Anything we do or achieve beyond that is considered a bonus.

The lack of expectations imposed on black people is the most racist act in America. It's far more racist than Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd's neck and back. Had George Floyd entered a world that expected him to achieve beyond the athletic field, he would have been much less likely to find himself needing to be restrained by police.

The lack of expectations placed on black people is systemic racism. Victimhood being the highest level of blackness is systemic racism.

Jussie Smollett is a victim of the systemic racism maintained by white liberals.

I'm always cautious of The Blaze, but they played it fair and straight on that one

Bricktop

"Jason Lee Whitlock (born April 27, 1967) is an American sports journalist and culture critic. Whitlock is a columnist, podcaster and digital TV host for the conservative media company Blaze Media, where he hosts the show Fearless with Jason Whitlock. Whitlock is a former columnist at the Kansas City Star, AOL Sports, Foxsports.com, and ESPN. He was a radio personality for WHB and KCSP sports stations in the Kansas City area. Whitlock played Division I college football at Ball State as an offensive lineman.[1] In addition to sports, he has written about political and societal issues."

I always check the source of posted material.

cc

Me 2. I'm cautious as the Blaze is usually "sensational" .. while  in the direction I lean ..  I want facts, not exaggeration or hearsay to support my views

That article was spot on & I have seen a few there that were fair and sound

Thanks for the data on Whitlock

I think jury is in session - so we'll know soon how it all goes down

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429833 time=1639000962 user_id=1560
Bravo. The best summary of American racism I've seen.

It's a different take on it, that's for sure.