The best topic

Replies: 8448
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Yes, it's Valentine's Day today...

Started by Blurt, February 14, 2020, 12:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I hope all the men here treated their wives or girlfriends special today. I had a teddy bear sent to the hospital my wife works at. We are going out to a vegetarian restaurant tomorrow.

Blurt

Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Blurt"... CW, ...

">
[/img]

Colour me happeh!  :6:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Blurt"... CW, ...

">
[/img]

Colour me happeh!  :6:
But, Herman went and splurged on a toilet scrubber.

Blurt

Ol' Herm needs to brush up on the fine art of seduction.

It starts with: you scrub the lady's commode. And you bring your own brush.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"...and all the lovely lasses who post here are in love... just, you know, not with each other.

Fash, Dove, CC, Berry, Flea, Moonie, Friday, CW, Feral, Murdy, Azhya, Shen, Caskur, Priscilla, and Dinky Diana...

[size=200] ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?   ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub [/size]

I'm yours. Please spank me. I've been bad.

Anonymous

We went to a Vietnamese restaurant tonight.

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches""Gypsy" and I consider Valentine's to be a made-up holiday benefiting the greeting card, florist, and chocolatier industries.  .

And according to The Late Late Show, Americans think it's more important than Christmas and the average person spends $200.

So it is truly big business.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Ol' Herm needs to brush up on the fine art of seduction.

It starts with: you scrub the lady's commode. And you bring your own brush.

Shining shitters is for brown gals, everybody knows that.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Gaon

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. My wife and I went to the White Spot. It was at capacity.
The Russian Rock It

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"
[size=200] ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?   ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub [/size]

I'm yours. Please spank me. I've been bad.

Don't tempt me, you!

Tempt me, you!

ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Friday

Quote from: "Blurt"...and all the lovely lasses who post here are in love... just, you know, not with each other.

Fash, Dove, CC, Berry, Flea, Moonie, Friday, CW, Feral, Murdy, Azhya, Shen, Caskur, Priscilla, and Dinky Diana...

ac_lovestruck of course
The best day of the week!

@realAzhyaAryola

We were watching the sunset in the Rainbow State while watching hula dancers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"We were watching the sunset in the Rainbow State while watching hula dancers.

I went to Taiwan alone, but I still had a terrific holiday.