The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

CONVICTED - CNN darling Avenatti indicted on 36 charges of tax dodging, perjury, theft from clients

Started by cc, April 11, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"lol ... he was kinky as well as nasty nasty person

Is David Suzuki bisexual?

I can say that his regular "hired help" about 20 yrs ago was definitely a male tranny

So, yes, he is.

Frood

Japanese are freaks... I've watched the game shows! If it's gross and unsanitary, young and old are on it...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Japanese are freaks... I've watched the game shows! If it's gross and unsanitary, young and old are on it...

Yet, Japan is the cleanest, most sanitary country in the world after maybe Singapore.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Japanese are freaks... I've watched the game shows! If it's gross and unsanitary, young and old are on it...

Yet, Japan is the cleanest, most sanitary country in the world after maybe Singapore.

I know!!!

Do they put contestants on a two week course of antibiotics before they stick their noses in each other's arse cracks and fart....

I dunno how they do it...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

I know!!!

Do they put contestants on a two week course of antibiotics before they stick their noses in each other's arse cracks and fart....

I dunno how they do it...

They do over-prescribe antibiotics in Japan. Their game shows are a good release for a buttoned down society.

Anonymous

Japan is one of my favourite countries I've ever been to..

So modern, so clean, so beautiful and terrific food.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Japan is one of my favourite countries I've ever been to..

And slutty women. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Japan is one of my favourite countries I've ever been to..

You Taiwan traitors have your noses up your Japanese colonial master's ass.

Frood

You Taiwan traitors have your noses up your Japanese colonial master's ass.

I for one agree with you Shen.... at least about Japanese women... much easier to wave a bucket of KFC in the eyes of a Mainland Chinese woman and get some action... those Japanese chicks.... spoiled through and through....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Taiwan was a Japanese colony for 50 years. As you can see from Fash, Stockholm syndrome is deeply ingrained.

Frood

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVhXR7sjOI_5gDQ8dn9UWoaSzJPUwjW1vF6e59Mg3rL4W8rxdb">

:ohmy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Taiwan was a Japanese colony for 50 years. As you can see from Fash, Stockholm syndrome is deeply ingrained.

My grandparents and great grandparents spoke Japanese, not Taiwanese or Mandarin..

There was conscription, but there was no war in Taiwan like there was on the mainland..

The Japanese built roads, hospitals, schools and railways.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Taiwan was a Japanese colony for 50 years. As you can see from Fash, Stockholm syndrome is deeply ingrained.

Japan is a responsible member of the international community. Besides, they got slutty women. :evilthoughts2: