Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Which one of them VF members is "bb"?

Same, same chicken.

Why do they have so many accounts?

Berry Sweet

I've never discussed politics over there.  All of their political threads turn into lectures or fights.  I've never been on that forum 24/7 like many have claimed...so I miss out on a lot and I can't keep up....I still have no clue what the tea pot thread was even about...all I know it the term tea pot and name mimi....so I'm assuming it's an argument about a tea pot?  Maybe the tea was too hot?  Maybe someone didn't understand a joke about a tea pot and things go out of hand?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Which one of them VF members is "bb"?

Same, same chicken.

They start new handles after posting under one handle for a while....this in turn starts their post count back to "0" and they are "disguised" by a new name.  So they can start new and fresh, "tricking" everyone that they are a new poster so they can also make fun of the ones who have "high post counts", like me...cause I have always had my same handle since signing up.

In turn, if you take ALL of their handles and put their post counts together....you will get more than what I have. Gambino OR even Duce...OR even all 3 of us combined together....

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Same, same chicken.

They start new handles after posting under one handle for a while....this in turn starts their post count back to "0" and they are "disguised" by a new name.  So they can start new and fresh, "tricking" everyone that they are a new poster so they can also make fun of the ones who have "high post counts", like me...cause I have always had my same handle since signing up.

In turn, if you take ALL of their handles and put their post counts together....you will get more than what I have. Gambino OR even Duce...OR even all 3 of us combined together....

Sneaky bastards. :) I remember hating bb and now the handle evs is trying to trick me.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x

i am genuinely sorry about your emotional reaction, renee. fwiw, i did not go in that thread with an intention to hurt anybody's feelings. i hold this opinion - that anybody who is overweight by choice is immoral and i just brought that up. then you somehow took it as me saying that you are immoral. are you overweight by choice? anyway, i don't even want to go there because it's your personal stuff, however in the interest of truth, that is what took place in that thread - not me calling you immoral, but you replying to my post as if it was addressed to you.

finally, you use the word "leftard" as if the whole world agrees with you and you use it liberally. maybe watch that in future, it's bloody rude and all it does it makes us leftards call you a rightard in return. that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never discussed politics over there.  All of their political threads turn into lectures or fights.  I've never been on that forum 24/7 like many have claimed...so I miss out on a lot and I can't keep up....I still have no clue what the tea pot thread was even about...all I know it the term tea pot and name mimi....so I'm assuming it's an argument about a tea pot?  Maybe the tea was too hot?  Maybe someone didn't understand a joke about a tea pot and things go out of hand?

This how I feel too Ms. Berry Sweet..

I make an attempt to avoid political discussions because they usually degenerate into fights as you said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x

i am genuinely sorry about your emotional reaction, renee. fwiw, i did not go in that thread with an intention to hurt anybody's feelings. i hold this opinion - that anybody who is overweight by choice is immoral and i just brought that up. then you somehow took it as me saying that you are immoral. are you overweight by choice? anyway, i don't even want to go there because it's your personal stuff, however in the interest of truth, that is what took place in that thread - not me calling you immoral, but you replying to my post as if it was addressed to you.

finally, you use the word "leftard" as if the whole world agrees with you and you use it liberally. maybe watch that in future, it's bloody rude and all it does it makes us leftards call you a rightard in return. that's all.

Hello bb, is anyone really overweight by choice?

Either they have issues with food or they have a medical condition wouldn't they?

Anonymous

hi fash. yes, there are people who are fat by choice.

Quotehttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/8155024/Feed-me-now-women-who-love-being-fat.html">Feed me now: women who love being fat

In the past year or so Lucy has gained one and a half stone. Since she has always been a 'big girl' – 5ft 8in and 17st – she's not absolutely sure her husband has noticed. 'He hasn't said anything,' says Lucy. 'Though if I'm 100 per cent honest, I do think he finds me less attractive.'

One thing is certain – he'd be horrified if he knew the reason behind his wife's weight gain. Lucy, 39, meets men on the website Fantasy Feeder, and, if she likes them, agrees to an online feeding session. About once a week, when she knows she'll be home alone, her children at after-school clubs and her husband at work, Lucy sets up her laptop in her bedroom or front room, and closes the curtains. With her 'feeder' watching via webcam, she eats as much food as she wants or as much as he tells her. Sometimes she is fully clothed, sometimes barely.

A typical blow-out session could involve a bag of supermarket doughnuts followed by a pint tub of Häagen-Dazs ice cream. On another occasion Lucy devoured a whole chocolate cake in one sitting.

Even when she isn't being 'fed' Lucy is deliberately eating more food, bigger portions. 'Essentially, I'm a foodie,' she says, 'but in the past I probably held back. Now if I want something I just eat it. I know this will sound completely alien,' she adds, 'but I've always liked the fact that I was big – and I'm turned on by men who feel the same.'

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "bb"hi fash. yes, there are people who are fat by choice.

Quotehttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/8155024/Feed-me-now-women-who-love-being-fat.html">Feed me now: women who love being fat

In the past year or so Lucy has gained one and a half stone. Since she has always been a 'big girl' – 5ft 8in and 17st – she's not absolutely sure her husband has noticed. 'He hasn't said anything,' says Lucy. 'Though if I'm 100 per cent honest, I do think he finds me less attractive.'

One thing is certain – he'd be horrified if he knew the reason behind his wife's weight gain. Lucy, 39, meets men on the website Fantasy Feeder, and, if she likes them, agrees to an online feeding session. About once a week, when she knows she'll be home alone, her children at after-school clubs and her husband at work, Lucy sets up her laptop in her bedroom or front room, and closes the curtains. With her 'feeder' watching via webcam, she eats as much food as she wants or as much as he tells her. Sometimes she is fully clothed, sometimes barely.

A typical blow-out session could involve a bag of supermarket doughnuts followed by a pint tub of Häagen-Dazs ice cream. On another occasion Lucy devoured a whole chocolate cake in one sitting.

Even when she isn't being 'fed' Lucy is deliberately eating more food, bigger portions. 'Essentially, I'm a foodie,' she says, 'but in the past I probably held back. Now if I want something I just eat it. I know this will sound completely alien,' she adds, 'but I've always liked the fact that I was big – and I'm turned on by men who feel the same.'

who is lucy?  have you met her?  have you met per personally?  and experienced her life alltogether?...or is she just some chick she foudf on line to prove a lazy ass point///most likely...get a life....and fuckin live it!

Anonymous

the article i posted is not just about one person berry, it's about so called "gainers".

gmorning!:)

Odinson

Quote from: "bb"you hated me, odi? aww..

Now that I know you are the fucking asshole bb I´ll have you know that my cousin killed many serbs during the war. My friends father killed over 20 serbs too in the war. He has photographs.

I´m finnish but we took part in destroying the serbs.

You are civvie murdering scumbacks that needed to be put down.

I understand if you cannot see the whole bb.

The war was a genocide...

Care to elaborate on that bb? I´m not blind.

Anonymous

Now that I know you are the fucking asshole bb I´ll have you know that my cousin killed many serbs during the war. My friends father killed over 20 serbs too in the war. He has photographs.

no, i won't elaborate anything, odi:)..

take care all.

Odinson

Quote from: "bb"

no, i won't elaborate anything, odi:)..

Bye bye to all your handles (bb. Vesna and evs :D nice)... BTW you deserved to be smashed, you murdering subhumans.

You said to me that I should not believe what they write about you but you play as they describe you would be.

Odinson

Ban this motherfucking serb.

I remember what they did and now they are playing the victim when they got squashed like bug.