The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "bb"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x

i am genuinely sorry about your emotional reaction, renee. fwiw, i did not go in that thread with an intention to hurt anybody's feelings. i hold this opinion - that anybody who is overweight by choice is immoral and i just brought that up. then you somehow took it as me saying that you are immoral. are you overweight by choice? anyway, i don't even want to go there because it's your personal stuff, however in the interest of truth, that is what took place in that thread - not me calling you immoral, but you replying to my post as if it was addressed to you.

finally, you use the word "leftard" as if the whole world agrees with you and you use it liberally. maybe watch that in future, it's bloody rude and all it does it makes us leftards call you a rightard in return. that's all.

Oh please, if I was the ONLY one who took your meaning as a direct personal attack I would maybe believe you but since most of the VF community involved in the thread at the time saw it the same way I did, I have to think either your english skills absolutely suck or you are lying thru your fucking teeth.

BTW, don't try and censor me or give me guidelines on what words I can or cannot use. I'm not the only one who uses the term "leftard" but for some reason you have singled me out for it. Conversely you have posters such as GBB and Romero and others over at VF who never have a single decent word to say about conservatives but yet that's OKAY with you. I guess running conservatives down on a daily basis and calling them stupid or crazy because the usual "leftard" crew disagrees with them is not "bloodly rude". Don't lecture me with your self-righteous hypocrisy, unless of course you enjoy looking like a complete tool; then by all means don't let me stop you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x

i am genuinely sorry about your emotional reaction, renee. fwiw, i did not go in that thread with an intention to hurt anybody's feelings. i hold this opinion - that anybody who is overweight by choice is immoral and i just brought that up. then you somehow took it as me saying that you are immoral. are you overweight by choice? anyway, i don't even want to go there because it's your personal stuff, however in the interest of truth, that is what took place in that thread - not me calling you immoral, but you replying to my post as if it was addressed to you.

finally, you use the word "leftard" as if the whole world agrees with you and you use it liberally. maybe watch that in future, it's bloody rude and all it does it makes us leftards call you a rightard in return. that's all.

Please, if I was the ONLY one who took your meaning as a direct personal attack I would maybe believe you but since most of the VF community involved in the thread at the time saw it the same way I did, I have to think either your english skills absolutely suck or you are lying thru your fucking teeth.

BTW, don't try and censor me or give me guidelines on what words I can or cannot use. I'm not the only one who uses the term "leftard" but for some reason you have singled me out for it. Conversely you have posters such as GBB and Romero and others over at VF who never have a single decent word to say about conservatives but yet that's OKAY with you. I guess running conservatives down on a daily basis and calling them stupid or crazy because the usual "leftard" crew disagrees with them is not "bloodly rude". Don't lecture me with your self-righteous hypocrisy, unless of course you enjoy looking like a complete tool; then by all means don't let me stop you.

You go girl!

Anonymous

Hear me out, Renee: I am truly, genuinely sorry I hurt your feelings. Now do with it what you will.

Odinson

Quote from: "bb"Hear me out, Renee: I am truly, genuinely sorry I hurt your feelings. Now do with it what you will.

You serbs committed a genocide... And now you beg for our forgiveness... You support the serbs and so you are a murderer..

I saw the massacre done by you serbs... Do not play games with me.... Civvie blood everywhere.

Get the fuck out you serbian subhuman scum! You play the victim when you are destroyed like a coward.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Conversely you have posters such as GBB and Romero and others over at VF who never have a single decent word to say about conservatives but yet that's OKAY with you.

I'm not constantly bashing conservatives and right-wingers like you always bash liberals. I've never been anywhere near as nasty and insulting as you have been. I've rarely seen such name calling.

Quote from: "Renee"Well you know my feelings about the disingenuous lefty lumps of shit whether they be white, black, yellow or green. They all suck big time.

there are so many superior acting leftards running around that it almost becomes a grotesque uber-leftist parody of western society

Such an unbelievably refreshing change from the pompous, self-important, bleeding heart, LIBERTARD noise over at VF.

Welcome to leftwing-nut side of the political spectrum  :lol: .

left enviro-Nazis

far left clowns

left-wingnut, nonsense

smarmy little piece of VF, leftard, offal

you leftard dumbass

leftard zombie followers

Just a small sampling. You've even admitted how angry and combative you can be.

I dare you to find anything of mine that's anywhere near as nasty as yours.

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Conversely you have posters such as GBB and Romero and others over at VF who never have a single decent word to say about conservatives but yet that's OKAY with you.

I'm not constantly bashing conservatives and right-wingers like you always bash liberals. I've never been anywhere near as nasty and insulting as you have been. I've rarely seen such name calling.

Quote from: "Renee"Well you know my feelings about the disingenuous lefty lumps of shit whether they be white, black, yellow or green. They all suck big time.

there are so many superior acting leftards running around that it almost becomes a grotesque uber-leftist parody of western society

Such an unbelievably refreshing change from the pompous, self-important, bleeding heart, LIBERTARD noise over at VF.

Welcome to leftwing-nut side of the political spectrum  :lol: .

left enviro-Nazis

far left clowns

left-wingnut, nonsense

smarmy little piece of VF, leftard, offal

you leftard dumbass

leftard zombie followers

Just a small sampling. You've even admitted how angry and combative you can be.

I dare you to find anything of mine that's anywhere near as nasty as yours.

Translation:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of translation:

I'm sorry Romero, you are not nasty, you just whine incessantly like an effeminate little bitch.

Most of the quotes you were nice enough to post I have no argument with; I take full responsibility for them and I probably meant every word. They are what they are and YOU are what you are. The other side of it is, many of them are in response to the smug liberal jabs and prattling many of your kind are famous for. My posts may be a bit rough or fiery at times but it is a very rare instance when something nasty that I say is unprovoked. I know it's hard for you but next time do try and be a bit more objective in your attempts at smearing my posting conduct.

BTW, thanks for showing off you obsession with my posting history once again. I'm beginning to think you copy and paste my posts to a special file so that you can retrieve them at your leisure. I'd like to reciprocate but I don't have the time to dig up the 80 billion articles you posted from the Huff-Puff or media matters or politico or some other hard left website from whence you get 98% of your opinion and thoughts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

You'd like to reciprocate, but you know you wouldn't find anything nearly as bad.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You'd like to reciprocate, but you know you wouldn't find anything nearly as bad.

That whooshing noise you just heard was my previous post flying right over your head.  

You really are a dunce.  :lol:

Anonymous

Oh please, if I was the ONLY one who took your meaning as a direct personal attack I would maybe believe you but since most of the VF community involved in the thread at the time saw it the same way I did, I have to think either your english skills absolutely suck or you are lying thru your fucking teeth.

She IS a fucking liar as well as hypocritic, mean-spirited, intolerant, incredibly immature, narcissistic, bipolar and racist to her very core. A true nasty piece of work. She looked so fucking nasty and immature in that thread that she would make any decent adult feel anger or pity for her.

If we ever meet she will probably earn a free kung fu kick to the face.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You'd like to reciprocate, but you know you wouldn't find anything nearly as bad.

i find it really hard to read this bullying of you, especially because you don't deserve any of it. overall rudeness in this thread is shocking. kudos for standing up to it and not slipping down, way down, to their level. gawd knows the only way i could do it is to completely ignore the imbeciles shameli and odislime. i used to give renee the benefit of the doubt but now for the life of me, i can't figure out why.

good day to you dear sir. you continue to be an inspiration to me.

Anonymous

Quotebb wrote:

I am a superior white that religiously follows Western leftist dogma. We need to stop importing independent minded Chinks like Shen Li and Zetsu. Romero is good because he is so obedient. Then Again I am also bipolar and I envy the IQ of an Norway rat.

We know you stunned immature racist twat. The best cure for your malfunction as an adult is a good kung fu kick to the chops. When do you want the remedy administered?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never discussed politics over there.  All of their political threads turn into lectures or fights.  I've never been on that forum 24/7 like many have claimed...so I miss out on a lot and I can't keep up....I still have no clue what the tea pot thread was even about...all I know it the term tea pot and name mimi....so I'm assuming it's an argument about a tea pot?  Maybe the tea was too hot?  Maybe someone didn't understand a joke about a tea pot and things go out of hand?

hey Berry...the teapot thing got out of hand as a result of mimi, who is a nasty, self righteous, smarmy, egotistical bitch extraordinaire, trying to show the VF community how much smarter she is than everyone else...she isn't. In fact she is probably the biggest, dumbest cunt i have ever met on line...even more annoying than Homero, if that is possible. She has a group of followers that have to agree with everything she says or she cuts them off, bans then to non-mimi land where they wait for absolution. She left for a while when they weren't fawning over her quite enough but couldn't stay away from the attention and now is back telling everyone how smart she is again....eves is just a misguided lefttard.....mimi is a miserable cunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never discussed politics over there.  All of their political threads turn into lectures or fights.  I've never been on that forum 24/7 like many have claimed...so I miss out on a lot and I can't keep up....I still have no clue what the tea pot thread was even about...all I know it the term tea pot and name mimi....so I'm assuming it's an argument about a tea pot?  Maybe the tea was too hot?  Maybe someone didn't understand a joke about a tea pot and things go out of hand?

hey Berry...the teapot thing got out of hand as a result of mimi, who is a nasty, self righteous, smarmy, egotistical bitch extraordinaire, trying to show the VF community how much smarter she is than everyone else...she isn't. In fact she is probably the biggest, dumbest cunt i have ever met on line...even more annoying than Homero, if that is possible. She has a group of followers that have to agree with everything she says or she cuts them off, bans then to non-mimi land where they wait for absolution. She left for a while when they weren't fawning over her quite enough but couldn't stay away from the attention and now is back telling everyone how smart she is again....eves is just a misguided lefttard.....mimi is a miserable cunt.

I don't know what that teapot thing is about either and don't fucking care. However, your assessment of mimi is spot on. Without a following she is just another run of the mill stupid old white cow with an inflated ego. Whatever, VF is hardly a window of the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Mimi seems nice Mr. Obvious Li.