Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Mel, you better hope someone don't take you seriously and send the authorities to do a wellness check. Suicide is nothing to fuck around about. Nothing is worth ending your life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Queen Bee"Mel, you better hope someone don't take you seriously and send the authorities to do a wellness check. Suicide is nothing to fuck around about. Nothing is worth ending your life.

Don't worry about it flea. I've been posting with Mel for a decade. I've seen this attention whoring before.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "The Queen Bee"Mel, you better hope someone don't take you seriously and send the authorities to do a wellness check. Suicide is nothing to fuck around about. Nothing is worth ending your life.

Don't worry about it flea. I've been posting with Mel for a decade. I've seen this attention whoring before.

You have to take it seriously..

Blurt is the only person on these forums that has training in crisis intervention..

I don't know if he has contacted Mel in the past.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Blurt is the only person on these forums that has training in crisis intervention..

Blurt knows Mel like crying wolf. Mel just likes crying ffs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Blurt knows Mel cries wolf. Mel just cries ffs.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Queen Bee"Has he posted since this thread was made ?

No, it appears he hasn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Queen Bee"Has he posted since this thread was made ?

I wouldn't worry about it. A few of us have seen this before over the past decade.

Anonymous

cc

We all know mel is a drama queen .... complete with many very real  internal problems ... and especially when said problems act up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"It is a sick way of getting attention.

Absolutely. He has somebody on another forum genuinely worried about him. However, he's a drama queen like cc said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We all know mel is a drama queen .... complete with many very real  internal problems ... and especially when said problems act up

He is certifiable.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"You have to take it seriously..

Yes, you do have to take it seriously, unfortunately. There's a popular myth out there that people who talk about killing themselves generally don't. In fact, they do. Especially when they have a history of suicidal ideation. This is even more the case when someone is diagnosed with a Borderline Personality Disorder. Mel meets both conditions.

This being said, it's nearly impossible to talk someone out of killing themselves via the internet when this person refuses all attempts at real-world connection on the part of those who would offer help and support. This is especially the case on anonymous forums dedicated to trolling and other forms of emotional jocularity.

I tried connecting with Mel in the past but was never successful.

At this point, not much can be done. Even alerting 911 is a useless manoeuvre when the person in distress is hidden behind a proxy server.

Mel, the Lone Wolf, will simply have to grin and bear his downward spiral for a spell.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview