Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Maybe the neighbors are flashing their lights cause they're hoping you'll break out into a dance show

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Mel"I don't want to raise any alarm, as my posts may appear suicidal at any given time when I drink...  You'd be shocked as to how much I drink during my downward spirals, which is every day, so pay no mind to that...

I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to see lights flashing, or people trying to modify my lifestyle, when I'm on my fucking porch talking on the phone.

I have no hesitation with placing my yard tractor on my property line, and letting it sit there screaming at full RPM day and night...  Careful what you wish for.

I foresee problems with the one neighbour, but I have to man up and handle my property as my own, and not give a fuck about them.

I can talk on the phone on my deck, at any hour I feel like, and if this neighbour thinks they can Strata my ass outta here, I can show you just what Mel is capable of.

Thats the spirit  :thumbup:

If any neighbour gives him grief, perceived or real, he'll be suicidal again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Mel"I don't want to raise any alarm, as my posts may appear suicidal at any given time when I drink...  You'd be shocked as to how much I drink during my downward spirals, which is every day, so pay no mind to that...

I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to see lights flashing, or people trying to modify my lifestyle, when I'm on my fucking porch talking on the phone.

I have no hesitation with placing my yard tractor on my property line, and letting it sit there screaming at full RPM day and night...  Careful what you wish for.

I foresee problems with the one neighbour, but I have to man up and handle my property as my own, and not give a fuck about them.

I can talk on the phone on my deck, at any hour I feel like, and if this neighbour thinks they can Strata my ass outta here, I can show you just what Mel is capable of.

Thats the spirit  :thumbup:

If any neighbour gives him grief, perceived or real, he'll be suicidal again.

I don't know about that, but Mel will let us know about it.

:laugh:

realgrimm

Well this threads a let down..

Make sure to record your demise, tell the camera that you dont feel safe anymore,and may have  to  rectify and enforce the keeper of the light with unrelenting escalated aggreesion creating a safe haven for the children of the dark..

Murder,suicide is the only solution

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I guess this means mel decided not to off himself

Bummer

Why?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"My note to the neighbor is his best advice.

Trust me, I truly am a master at psychological warfare.

I could stop that neighbor in 10 seconds flat.

STFU and go take another 3 megapixel pic of a birds asshole....You're full of shit, just like all Aussies.

BTW that ugly fucking avatar is still a sight better looking than your heinous, misshapen head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ironass Chink"

STFU and go take another 3 megapixel pic of a birds asshole....You're full of shit, just like all Aussies.

BTW that ugly fucking avatar is still a sight better looking than your heinous, misshapen head.

Let's see what you look like Flynn, you gender confused old faggot. I can spot your posts from space and after ten litres of barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Let's see what you look like Flynn, you gender confused old faggot. I can spot your posts from space and after ten litres of barrel wash.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

I think most people can..

I wish Flynn would drop the troll act once in a while so we get to see a glimpse of the man behind the troll..

He can go back to his troll act immediately after.

Anonymous

Mel aint gonna kill himself over a lover's quarrel with the neighbours. Old Joe on the other hand should be on a twenty four hour suicide watch. He is almost a senior citizen, he is a virgin, he is broke and he is going to the penn for stalking and harassment. If anybody had reasons to take their own life, it's old Joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I wish Flynn would drop the troll act once in a while so we get to see a glimpse of the man behind the troll..

Troils like Flynn are not very good. They think if they stop being assholes, they may have to get creative and he doesn't know how to do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Troils like Flynn are not very good. They think if they stop being assholes, they may have to get creative and he doesn't know how to do that.

I don't think he needs the troll act, but if he thinks he does, there's not much anyone can do to convince him otherwise.

Anonymous

That takes balls and Flynn hasn't been my host for years.

caskur

The man behind the troll is an A-hole

Kick him in the nuts, I say.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview