Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I've gotta man up...

Five acres in an unincorporated town, with no By-Laws...

How dare a fucking left wing hippy owner next door try to push their shit?

I must remain strong.

They shine that light one more fucking time, and you'll see just how much noise I can make...

Anonymous

Why not set up a sensor light in his general direction?

Watch nightmare neighbor's on you tube.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I moved to a place where I could be further away from people.

I spent much money, and risk, in doing so.

My one neighbour is awesome, but I don't think the other neighbour likes me.

They're like 200 fucking feet away, but somehow feel the need to flash their outside light on and off any time I speak on the phone past 21:00.

I'm pretty much done at this point.

I know that there is fuck all that they could do, if I decided to crank my shit up to 10, but simply talking on my fucking phone to people every now and then...

I'm getting to a point in life, where I'm done.  I don't really want to live anymore.

When you try to do everything right.  When you try be respectful.

I had a feeling this purchase would be nothing more than one more step towards the end...

I just want to be left the fuck alone.  I don't hassle your shit, so mind your own fucking business.

I drink, because I need to.  There is no other escape for me.

Do it faggot.

Dove

Quote from: "Mel"I don't want to raise any alarm, as my posts may appear suicidal at any given time when I drink...  You'd be shocked as to how much I drink during my downward spirals, which is every day, so pay no mind to that...

I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to see lights flashing, or people trying to modify my lifestyle, when I'm on my fucking porch talking on the phone.

I have no hesitation with placing my yard tractor on my property line, and letting it sit there screaming at full RPM day and night...  Careful what you wish for.

I foresee problems with the one neighbour, but I have to man up and handle my property as my own, and not give a fuck about them.

I can talk on the phone on my deck, at any hour I feel like, and if this neighbour thinks they can Strata my ass outta here, I can show you just what Mel is capable of.

Or you could just ignore them.

I wouldnt be shocked at how much you drink. I grew up with an alcoholic mother. I have had substance abuse issues.

I did year long in house program and then a 2 year aftercare program and then I worked in the rehab.

What I've notice is how people with addiction and substance abuse issues live in extremes. Which is what you are doing right now. You can ignore your neighbors entirely. If you have a substance abuse issue, your brain chemistry is also way out of whack for simple things will set you off on spirals.

Have you considered counseling or AA? Or any sort of treatment?

The cycle gets tiring, no?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Did Mel end up blowing his brains out?

I was going to advise him to do it on the neighbors porch just to fuck with them

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Did Mel end up blowing his brains out?

I was going to advise him to do it on the neighbors porch just to fuck with them

Dr Pigeonbrain Dovey the fake therapist is on the ball up there. No need for your input now.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Never claimed to be a therapist or fake therapist nor do I ever want to be a therapist.  I just know a lot about substance abuse after living in a recovery community for 5 years.

I guess recovery sponsors are a also a bunch of fake therapist and people are better off either killing themselves or using substances....or they should discuss it with Cascur.  Cascur knows everything about everything.

Try not to trip on her intellectual penis if you wanna add something to discussion.

Yeah yanno what? I'm totally wrong and Mel should not at all connect this emotional extreme and suicide ideation with his drinking. He is a total fucking freak, so its better to discuss what property people own and how nice other peoples lives are.

Clearly he needs to be cheered up, not guided to a substance abuse counselor or an AA program. What a pigeoned brained dick head I am.

Carry on, Queeny Cas.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Suicidal Crisis?

Two out of three Qualified Artists and Graphic Designers recommend White Supremacism and Feng Shui.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Mel"I don't want to raise any alarm, as my posts may appear suicidal at any given time when I drink...  You'd be shocked as to how much I drink during my downward spirals, which is every day, so pay no mind to that...

I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to see lights flashing, or people trying to modify my lifestyle, when I'm on my fucking porch talking on the phone.

I have no hesitation with placing my yard tractor on my property line, and letting it sit there screaming at full RPM day and night...  Careful what you wish for.

I foresee problems with the one neighbour, but I have to man up and handle my property as my own, and not give a fuck about them.

I can talk on the phone on my deck, at any hour I feel like, and if this neighbour thinks they can Strata my ass outta here, I can show you just what Mel is capable of.

Thats the spirit  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove".... What a pigeoned brained dick head I am.

Carry on, Queeny Cas.

">

Blurt

Mel, have you considered the possibility that the flashing lights are a sign that you're being abducted by aliens on a regular basis?

I mean, you do live in the boonies, after all.

Any blackouts or memory losses? Any bleeding from your anus?

Then, yep, alien abductions. Call the authorities.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

When the neighbors flash their lights, flash your lights back.

And then wave at them Forest Gump style.

Are they vegetarians? Bring them fried chicken everyday.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview