Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

FT

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2020, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I'll get around to registering at cw's newest incarnation one day...

It was a happening place before the Darth Midget Vador sunk his Mini-Me little digital teeth into it...

...however, I'm not having much fun in Flametown these days... it's become a slog... though such things happen to me periodically... I go away for a spell, reset, and reengage... suppose it has to do with the low calibre of posters frequenting the boards in the last 10 or so years... it's become a Parker/Stone version of the movie "Idiocracy"... where people water their crops with electrolyte drinks and wonder why they're dying...  ac_dunno

Same here. I've lost interest thanks to all this recent bullshit drama

I actually miss the TRF crew. Hell, I even miss CW fucking with me.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I'll get around to registering at cw's newest incarnation one day...

It was a happening place before the Darth Midget Vador sunk his Mini-Me little digital teeth into it...

...however, I'm not having much fun in Flametown these days... it's become a slog... though such things happen to me periodically... I go away for a spell, reset, and reengage... suppose it has to do with the low calibre of posters frequenting the boards in the last 10 or so years... it's become a Parker/Stone version of the movie "Idiocracy"... where people water their crops with electrolyte drinks and wonder why they're dying...  ac_dunno

Looks like old Murdy is joining FT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I took a look at FT. That board is for dinosaurs to reminisce about the glory days of flame forums while accusing each other of leaking PI.  ac_boring

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I took a look at FT. That board is for dinosaurs to reminisce about the glory days of flame forums while accusing each other of leaking PI.  ac_boring

It's also a safe space for King Mongoloid & Dumb Cunt to run to when they want to cower out of a callout

pussies.

Anonymous

Who gives an actual shit? The FT forum is nearly as dull and twice as worthless as this place.

I'd like to say that this place has gone to the dogs but you zips would probably get excited at the prospect of a free lunch. So I will just ask a sensible question.

Why in heavens name do you people persist in keeping this steaming pile of vapid thoughts and inane responses alive? The time has long passed for the plug to be pulled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "My Name is Mud"Who gives an actual shit? The FT forum is nearly as dull and twice as worthless as this place.

I'd like to say that this place has gone to the dogs but you zips would probably get excited at the prospect of a free lunch. So I will just ask a sensible question.

Why in heavens name do you people persist in keeping this steaming pile of vapid thoughts and inane responses alive? The time has long passed for the plug to be pulled.

If it wasn't for places like this, Sum Cunt and Flea would have nothing to do at the homeless senior's drop in center.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Failed Flamer"
Quote from: "My Name is Mud"Who gives an actual shit? The FT forum is nearly as dull and twice as worthless as this place.

If it wasn't for places like this, Sum Cunt and Flea would have nothing to do at the homeless senior's drop in center.

Your mothers a homeless bum bitch, dogfaced heffer
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

How's her forum going anyway?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's filled with fractals.

Please feel free to download one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"

What pink rock did they find that fractal fruit under. I want to punch him out just for breathing my oxygen.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We have a winner  ac_toofunny

Those few days 18 years ago were EPIC though. Seriously. You can almost still the heat from all the burns.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"

She gives hilarious dating advice.

caskur

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful"Flame Truth has reopened. If you were a member at the old site, you'll have to re-register.

I lurked and saw dullard you there. That'll pack 'em in the aisles...

I see Martini attacking BC as well.

BC people are devastated. We won't be able to sleep tonight.

hahahaha

Just kidding.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It seems like only 5 minutes ago that most of the regs on here were fawning all over that Martini hobo, how embarrassing.

I'm surprised he wasn't offered a role as moderator.   ac_lmfao

Dove

Quote from: "Awwwww Sowwwww"It seems like only 5 minutes ago that most of the regs on here were fawning all over that Martini hobo, how embarrassing.

I'm surprised he wasn't offered a role as moderator.   ac_lmfao

Goody.

Who doesnt love reading about flame town icon glory days.

Personally I seeth with envy and admiration as this is my only socail life. You everyone loves you if you make.....mod status.  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview