Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Someone trying to get into my account

Started by Annie, September 15, 2013, 07:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

That's what I was thinking, but the IP you said is from Russia, so I don't know now.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

Most likely a bot.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That's what I was thinking, but the IP you said is from Russia, so I don't know now.

It was a confirmed proxy though Ms. Annie..

The person could live next door to you.

Annie

Hmmm so maybe it was someone who visits this board as well as others and has a go at trying members passwords? That's what I was thinking because I use the name Annie in another forum and that's the one that was also attempted to be logged into.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Well my password is in finnish and it is not even a word. I cooked it up myself. And there is like capital letters and stuff in it.

Annie

Haha mine are all wacky passwords, two words with capitals and numbers, sometimes backwards. Thank goodness too because no one has been able to guess them yet LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hmmm so maybe it was someone who visits this board as well as others and has a go at trying members passwords? That's what I was thinking because I use the name Annie in another forum and that's the one that was also attempted to be logged into.

I wonder why this attempted hacker targeted you Ms. Annie?

Annie

I don't know, someone who's bored I'm guessing.

Annie

I spent an hour today making new passwords LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't know, someone who's bored I'm guessing.

But why you though Ms. Annie and on two forums?

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I have no idea, I don't know  ;)

Aliens?  :?  :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I have no idea, I don't know  ;)

Aliens?  :?  :)

Aha, now it's all starting to make sense. ;)

Annie

That's it! It's aliens!  :lol:  Darn those little guys are trying to get into everything these days. First they sit in a ship outside my window, then they beam a red light down and now this, what will they do next?  :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"That's it! It's aliens!  :lol:  Darn those little guys are trying to get into everything these days. First they sit in a ship outside my window, then they beam a red light down and now this, what will they do next?  :x

They will steal your naked pics from your cell.