News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8267
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:48:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

My nephew has a golf ball sized brain tumour...

Started by Frood, January 09, 2020, 06:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

OMG, Dinklage. I just read this thread. So super happy for your nephew. My cousin did not make it. He was a budding chef in college when they found his. My aunt is still a mess today. Poor aunt. I hope she gets a hold of her grief. She sometimes says she wants to die now to be with him but she still has 5 living children. What about them?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"OMG, Dinklage. I just read this thread. So super happy for your nephew. My cousin did not make it. He was a budding chef in college when they found his. My aunt is still a mess today. Poor aunt. I hope she gets a hold of her grief. She sometimes says she wants to die now to be with him but she still has 5 living children. What about them?

Thanks! And a shame about your cousin...
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"OMG, Dinklage. I just read this thread. So super happy for your nephew. My cousin did not make it. He was a budding chef in college when they found his. My aunt is still a mess today. Poor aunt. I hope she gets a hold of her grief. She sometimes says she wants to die now to be with him but she still has 5 living children. What about them?

Thanks! And a shame about your cousin...

...I know...sweet young man wanting to be a chef...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]