Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

England's hell hole

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2020, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In the 2011 census, Southall was recorded as having a resident population of 28,018 across the Southall Broadway and Southall Green wards.

Of these 76.1% are Asian, 9.6% were black and 7.5% were White, with the remaining 6.8% of the population divided between Arabs, mixed individuals and other ethnic groups. 60.1% of the population were born outside of the UK and the EU. At the 2011 Census, Southall Broadway ward had the lowest proportion of White British residents of anywhere in the UK – at 472 out of 13,439 or 3.5%

In terms of religion, the most common religious affiliation is Sikhism, with 35.4% of the population. This is followed by Islam at 24.9%, Hinduism at 18.6% and Christianity at 12.9%

Anonymous

This isn't uncommon at all in most larger urban areas in the West.

Parts of Vancouver, Surrey, and Richmond in British Columbia have virtually no Whites left.  Parts of Los Angeles have no Whites left (and no, I don't count Hispanics as Whites.  The US does, but I do not).  

New York, Detroit, some suburbs of Ottawa.

The list could go on and on...

Once Whites start to become a minority in a city, most of them will flee to Whiter areas (White Flight).  I would also.

The problem will occur, when in time, White areas become so few and far between, or expensive, that there's nowhere left for Whites to flee to.  This will eventually happen.  When we finally become the minority, we are as good as finished.

Anonymous

A good solution could be to declare certain regions that are still predominately White like where I live now, as "White Only" zones.

Meaning that non-Whites could visit, but cannot purchase property in these zones.

This idea isn't far-fetched at all...  Our Native Injuns get just that with their Indian Reserves.  They get their "Injun Only" zones, so why can't Whitey get that also?

Anonymous

Because white privilege has had its privileges revoked, duhh. I dunno if you heard, but white is the new black in terms of social standing and must pay reparations for everything wrong in the world.

No brownie points for ending the slave trade or endlessly prostrating oneself at the altar of political correctness I'm afraid. The accumulated sins of the white fathers are to be visited upon their sons in perpetuity. Oh, and their daughters too, we're only just learning that now. Milk that cash cow for a few more generations until it's been bled to a husk, then they'll start in on the Asians, you just wait and see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Because white privilege has had its privileges revoked, duhh. I dunno if you heard, but white is the new black in terms of social standing and must pay reparations for everything wrong in the world.

No brownie points for ending the slave trade or endlessly prostrating oneself at the altar of political correctness I'm afraid. The accumulated sins of the white fathers are to be visited upon their sons in perpetuity. Oh, and their daughters too, we're only just learning that now. Milk that cash cow for a few more generations until it's been bled to a husk, then they'll start in on the Asians, you just wait and see.

Damn...

caskur

Quote from: "Fug U"In the 2011 census, Southall was recorded as having a resident population of 28,018 across the Southall Broadway and Southall Green wards.

Of these 76.1% are Asian, 9.6% were black and 7.5% were White, with the remaining 6.8% of the population divided between Arabs, mixed individuals and other ethnic groups. 60.1% of the population were born outside of the UK and the EU. At the 2011 Census, Southall Broadway ward had the lowest proportion of White British residents of anywhere in the UK – at 472 out of 13,439 or 3.5%

In terms of religion, the most common religious affiliation is Sikhism, with 35.4% of the population. This is followed by Islam at 24.9%, Hinduism at 18.6% and Christianity at 12.9%

When I do surveys on religion I turn out to be a Sikh apparently...

Incidentally, Sikh won't stop carrying their daggers or cutting their hair until the last Muslim is dead... I digress.

UK people colonized parts of the world, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the USA to name the most white UK majority nations but GLOBALLY, whites are minority. Never forget that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Our replacements are being shipped in with full force...

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"Our replacements are being shipped in with full force...

Looks like it.

There goes our pristine environments.

Did you know that a place in either Italy or Greece with all these tent people invasion have ripped out all the olive trees to burn for firewood... Olive trees 100 of years old... The villagers who were once sympathetic want them GONE!...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Globalization doesn't work.

Caskur, your mind would be blown away if you could see where I lived...

I'm 10 minutes away from Valhalla.

We went to keep things just the way they are here.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"Globalization doesn't work.

I live in Perth WA, the most isolated capital city in the world I'm not even 1 hour away from the bush....

I live on the safest continent on earth...

I'm not worried YET... see me in 6 months time.

I've been waiting for the end most of my life.... Haven't we all?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Globalization doesn't work.

^^Isn't this the guy who was going to end it all a few weeks ago because his neighbor was flicking the outside lights too much?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview