Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Video Of Scouse Having Sex With His GF

Started by Anonymous, March 02, 2020, 02:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
">

When they ask old Souse if he got wood, he can answer honestly, yes.

Biggie Smiles

Back at SG martini and Scouse were discussing meeting up in real life for a little pants off Greco-Roman wrestling but couldn't quite agree on what color the body glitter should be.

Then became very adversarial with one another shortly thereafter. And it was like watching stunned cats hiss at one another.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Back at SG martini and Scouse were discussing meeting up in real life for a little pants off Greco-Roman wrestling but couldn't quite agree on what color the body glitter should be.

Then became very adversarial with one another shortly thereafter. And it was like watching stunned cats hiss at one another.

I remember that. Scouse got all pissy because Martini refused to wear the thigh high jackboots that Scouse thought were so adorable.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Back at SG martini and Scouse were discussing meeting up in real life for a little pants off Greco-Roman wrestling but couldn't quite agree on what color the body glitter should be.

I remember that. Scouse got all pissy because Martini refused to wear the thigh high jackboots that Scouse thought were so adorable.

I do remember that. Martini was raving about how much the authentic Toy Story woody cowboy hat had costed and he'd be damned if broke ass Scouse would not go halves on the boots and Scouse was protesting the price of the grooming enemas & body wax. It was definitely a mess of broken hearts and shattered sexual fantasies.

Maybe that's why Martini keeps channeling his memory is all of his posts? Code speak for "there's still room in my rectum for one more"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I do remember that. Martini was raving about how much the authentic Toy Story woody cowboy hat had costed and he'd be damned if broke ass Scouse would not go halves on the boots and Scouse was protesting the price of the grooming enemas & body wax. It was definitely a mess of broken hearts and shattered sexual fantasies.

:roll:

Anonymous

I remember when the "Joo loves being buttfucked with a Strap on" rumour got started and oh how you cried long and hard whenever it was mentioned.

You can give it midget, but you sure as fuck can't take it.....

Well unless it's dry up the ass, in that case you're a god damn pro.

Anonymous

">

That is Joe's tree. Joe's tree is cheating on him.

Thiel

">

If Scouse is lonely, send him to me.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

:laugh3:

cc

Quote from: "Thiel"
">

Trust me please

You don't want him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
">

He needs a father figure.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview