The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Free tampax for women.

Started by Odinson, February 27, 2020, 08:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

How many vertebrae did you have removed to accomplish that?

She probably claimed to want sex when she bled so she couldn't get pregnant.

Listening to Americans talking about sex makes me want to vomit....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Yes, she was on the pill...

It was what it was.  She wanted sex all the time, but especially when she was on the rag, and I'm not making this shit up.

She was also extra cunty when she was ragging, but that is a different topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"How many vertebrae did you have removed to accomplish that?

Risk vs Return...

Females are risky, and the return must be worth it.  Western females are often not worth the risk (which is why half the White males on this forum have Chink wives)...

I don't go Yellow though...

I will only go White.  With that mindset though, one must exercise caution!

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"How many vertebrae did you have removed to accomplish that?

Risk vs Return...

Females are risky, and the return must be worth it.  Western females are often not worth the risk (which is why half the White males on this forum have Chink wives)...

So three vertebrae and a couple of tie down straps to get you to the sweet zone?

That you don't do the yellow tinkle in your mouth is something to hold your head up high about I guess...  ac_dunno

(Not too high though... )
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

It reminds me of that old joke

what's old, rich and cums in a yellow bag?

Lang Hancock.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "Mel"My Ex-wife wanted sex the most when she was ragging, to be honest...

So yes, from my experience, women want the dick most at that 'period' of time.

I wouldn't discriminate, and as such had no issue with sticking my dick into her vag even at that point in time...   Although since I handled household duties also (she was lazy & useless, even though I liked her company), I was running bed sheets through the washer much faster than I wanted to.

And all joking aside, I'll eat pussy, bloody or not.  I don't give a fuck about that, as long as the favour is returned in some way.  

It was never with her though...  She didn't like oral sex, at all, either giving nor receiving, under any circumstances.  A prude.

I've learned my lesson though:  If you can't please the rest of the World, no matter how hard you try, the only thing you can do is try to please yourself.

So you house work and laundry and eat pussy month round?

How much would you say you speak on a daily basis?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

fuckugoogle

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/d0/a4/d5d0a432f397ff357332958abd67e3f6.gif">

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Mel"My Ex-wife wanted sex the most when she was ragging, to be honest...

So yes, from my experience, women want the dick most at that 'period' of time.

That is absolute bullshit...

was she on the pill?

Women are most horny when they ovulate and NOT on birth control.

Women are not dogs on heat...

Men are so dumb... seriously

A strange woman came to grind her ass on my groin..

Just like a cat in heat..

Anonymous

Risk vs Return...

Have you seen Herman's thread about Mongolian ladies?

Anonymous

Risk vs Return...

Just so you know, Chinese women from China/HK/Singapore only go for white guys with money. It's different for Fash and I as we grew up in Canada.

I don't know about Taiwanese.  They are a lot more Westernized.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Risk vs Return...

Have you seen Herman's thread about Mongolian ladies?

Yes, I'm sure some cherrypicked images from Google of attractive Mongolian females is an accurate representation of their overall female population.

https://media.tenor.com/images/47bde6035869e5f940c805a21b0b85f7/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Yes, I'm sure some cherrypicked images from Google of attractive Mongolian females is an accurate representation of their overall female population.

The title of Herm's thread is Mongolian beauties, not average Mongolians. Do you ever think before you post Scouse. What am I saying, of course you don't.

Anonymous

Old Scouse needs a hot Mongolian gal to sit on his face.

Anonymous

Risk vs Return...

Not that many Chinese gals want a white husband. Even fewer Koreans want white men.They aint like Filipinas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Risk vs Return...

Not that many Chinese gals want a white husband. Even fewer Koreans want white men.They aint like Filipinas.

I hear a lot of Japanese women want to have sex with white or in some cases black guys, but they don't want to marry them. I think a lot of Japanese women don't want to marriage period.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview