Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt And Gramps

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Annie"I don't understand what would possess a grown man to send such juvenile immature pictures to people.  There's a couple who do it and it just boggles my mind.

It was probably a pic of his wife to be and her retarded child.

So it is true about him getting hitched? Who is the "lucky" woman?

You mean "lucky" enough to be unconscious; because that's the only way Gordy could ever get near a live woman.

I'm more interested in how the hell he is going to get the poor comatose thing to the alter without anyone noticing that she is hooked to a respirator and a feeding tube.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Annie"I don't understand what would possess a grown man to send such juvenile immature pictures to people.  There's a couple who do it and it just boggles my mind.

It was probably a pic of his wife to be and her retarded child.

To be honest I thought it was his grandchildren. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Dunno. With gordo, one never knows what is real and what is made up for forum material.

I wonder what he is like in RL?

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Dunno. With gordo, one never knows what is real and what is made up for forum material.

I'm suspecting he has thrown many elements of his real self into his internet persona. Gordy has been carrying on that low class, foul mouthed, rude, inbred asshole act for so long that it HAS to have some ring of truth to it. He is too consistent with it for it not to be a significant part of him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I'm suspecting he has thrown many elements of his real self into his internet persona. Gordy has been carrying on that low class, foul mouthed, rude, inbred asshole act for so long that it HAS to have some ring of truth to it. He is too consistent with it for it not to be a significant part of him.

I have read one of his posts where he claims it is all an act. However, like you said how could he keep up the "act" for so long if it wasn't true?