News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I think I might have to kick in some more walls...

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2020, 03:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Was she dressed weird Mel? You sure she wasn't from that inbred cult? Not far from you...near the junction over there.   They are white, just like you!  Go introduce yourself! Maybe join them.

Fundamentalist Mormons in Bountiful, BC.

Like them, there is a group not far from Mel.  I don't really know much about them, but they are weird.  I've been down to the crescent valley beach hanging out in my bikini and they would come, the young ones both boys and girls...a big group, like 30 of them...mostly they would come in the eveningish and take a dip all fully clothed....so bizzare...esp when im lying right there half naked and they're right by me....sneek a peak boys  :laugh3:

They are the group near Mel that you're referring to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Like them, there is a group not far from Mel.  I don't really know much about them, but they are weird.  I've been down to the crescent valley beach hanging out in my bikini and they would come, the young ones both boys and girls...a big group, like 30 of them...mostly they would come in the eveningish and take a dip all fully clothed....so bizzare...esp when im lying right there half naked and they're right by me....sneek a peak boys  :laugh3:

They are the group near Mel that you're referring to.[/quote]

Bountiful isn't that close to me...  Would be a good two hour drive for me to visit that place.

That said, there's a few Mormon's around here (the Real Woman is married to one).  You can usually tell when females are Mormon by how they dress...  They have to wear dresses, and they often wear their hair a certain way, as well as other things.  Langley had some Mormons also.

Probably more Russian Douk's around here than anything else, but most of them (or more precisely their offspring) don't really consider themselves Douk's anymore.  That said, Verigin is a surname that's still quite common around the area...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview