Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

good morning fugoogle

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 10:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteUnless of course it's your buddy FuckBubblePuss doing it. Then it's making a political statement rooted in facts.

Don't you lot of sixth graders have a bag of dicks to eat back on your home forum?

Berry Sweet

Please don't post nasty avatars of yourself like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Unless of course it's your buddy FuckBubblePuss doing it. Then it's making a political statement rooted in facts.

Don't you lot of sixth graders have a bag of dicks to eat back on your home forum?[/quote]

It's a reminder that my decision to stay away from the second version of BF was a good decision.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Please don't post nasty avatars of yourself like that.

I will choose his next avatar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Unless of course it's your buddy FuckBubblePuss doing it. Then it's making a political statement rooted in facts.

Don't you lot of sixth graders have a bag of dicks to eat back on your home forum?[/quote]

No. We prefer to come here and laugh at your contradictory remarks based on pure bias that you obviously cannot defend

Lewhoopssie  ac_toofunny

cc

QuoteIt's a reminder that my decision to stay away from the second version of BF was a good decision.

Good move. It's just a bunch of total idiots talking and displaying crap
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Don't you lot of sixth graders have a bag of dicks to eat back on your home forum?

No. We prefer to come here and laugh at your contradictory remarks based on pure bias that you obviously cannot defend

Lewhoopssie  ac_toofunny[/quote]

Scouse is more paranoid, triggered and delusional than usual.

Anonymous

It's 2020, forum spam raids belong in museums.

Who invited these two boring old retards, Shampain and fuckugoogle to BC? Scouse I assume.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"No. We prefer to come here and laugh at your contradictory remarks based on pure bias that you obviously cannot defend

Lewhoopssie  ac_toofunny

Sounds like that promotion to seventh grade will be an impossible dream for alla y'all.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's 2020, forum spam raids belong in museums.

You invited these two boring old retards, Shampain and fuckugoogle to BC? Scouse I assume.

I think Scouse purposely dropped his cell phone in the shower again and is now enjoying life as a human piston shaft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Guest"No. We prefer to come here and laugh at your contradictory remarks based on pure bias that you obviously cannot defend

Lewhoopssie  ac_toofunny

Sounds like that promotion to seventh grade will be an impossible dream for alla y'all.

Any teacher that does pass them deserves to lose their teaching license.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Don't you just dream you could grab these loose canons in a headlock and punch sense into them?

Impossible. However, you can punch shit out of those two old dinosaur (f)lamers.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"Don't you just dream you could grab these loose canons in a headlock and punch sense into them?

Impossible. However, you can punch shit out of those two old dinosaur (f)lamers.

Yes, of course.

Why?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes, of course.

Why?

Those BFtard blowins have lots of shit to spare, especially between their ears.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview