Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Now that Canada's covid deaths exceed China is Trudeau to blame

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2020, 04:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've done a bit of traveling...  Vegas, Mexican cruise, Deutschland.  I just simply don't ever feel the need to constantly jet-set around the world!

I have a big backyard here to explore, with much natural beauty all around.  What I have here is better than most places in the world that people travel to, so I don't feel a huge need to walk through some slum, surrounded by beggars, filth, and stench, to know what the world is like.

There is nothing magical about most places on this Earth, and all hassles included:  Where I am now is better than 99.99% of the world, so what would the allure be for me to jump on a plane and leave?

We can't even keep the Albertan's away from here, for fuck's sake, and it's not like they have it bad at all there...

Anonymous

But, even when you lived in shoe closet of a condo you didn't travel. Once you start travelling, and I don't mean all inclusive resorts, you are hooked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"But, even when you lived in shoe closet of a condo you didn't travel. Once you start travelling, and I don't mean all inclusive resorts, you are hooked.

That may be true for some, but not for me!  I have traveled enough to realize that I don't need anything more than what's around me.  If a place that I live in is so bad that I have to 'escape' for a week or two (which is historically why people did go on vacations), then there is a problem with where I am that simply can't be solved by flying to some foreign country!

I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of begging Chinks, Niggers, or Spics in a 2nd or 3rd world country, paying a fortune for travel and lodging to do just that, when just 10 minutes up the road I have this, and lodging is free:

https://i.ibb.co/7jbsyPr/Drinnon-Pass-in-the-Valhalla-Provincial-Park.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse is a dark skinned white nigger.

Mmmm, and he keeps coming around to wave his dick at you lot. Had you engaged in a little self introspection, you might have convinced him not to bother long ago and the problem would have solved itself.

Clearly this hasn't happened, the conclusion as to why it hasn't is fairly self evident.

Well, to me at least.

He's par for the course when you have guest posting. You assume too much.

I assume based purely on the level of complaint his behaviour provokes in the locals. If I am assuming too much, it logically follows that you lot are complaining too much about him.

Stop whinging so much perhaps and pperhaps.... no wait, that won't work... you like being complainey pants whiners, you've bitched about Scouse, you bitched about Semenjaw, you whined for year after year about the Dinky Diana troll and now you're whining because I "assume too much".

You like being a bunch of big sooks. That's not an assumption, it is immutable fact.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview