Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

British Beauties

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 07:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I don't want to lay with you... give up....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I don't want to lay with you... give up....

And he always says that^^^ too

Anonymous

He's middle aged but thinks he looks in his 20's, nuff said.

Too much roo juice I think, there was another Aussie who suffered from brain damage too called Breakfall. It seems to be a common trend for the men folk down under...

Frood

I don't want to lay with either of you but I respect your homosexuality....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"Freud stop being a faggot, that's an order.

Just come out to your Gran, Scouse...

...she has interior design ambitions which you could bedazzle...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Fuck, scouse is hideous, even by British standards. If he had been alive in 1885 he could have had a successful career as the elephant man. That is the only career he could succeed at.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The pic is photoshopped you moron.  :oeudC:

The long haired lover from Liverfool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"The pic is photoshopped you moron.  :oeudC:

The long haired lover from Liverfool

Actually, DD made him a little less grotesque with his photoshop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Fuck, scouse is hideous, even by British standards. If he had been alive in 1885 he could have had a successful career as the elephant man. That is the only career he could succeed at.

Looks like the bastard love child of a grotesque union between Peter "Marilyn" Robinson and Jabba the Hutt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Fuck, scouse is hideous, even by British standards. If he had been alive in 1885 he could have had a successful career as the elephant man. That is the only career he could succeed at.

Looks like the bastard love child of a grotesque union between Peter "Marilyn" Robinson and Jabba the Hutt.

Could be.

Odinson

Anonymous

Most on here certainly are beautiful, the males are much better...

Anonymous

I don't care what he or any other poster looks like..

This is a forum, not instagram.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Men are supposed to be ugly..

Than I guess the consensus was wrong, Scouse is masculine.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Guest"He's middle aged but thinks he looks in his 20's, nuff said..

A lot of guys are like that.  They think they look young, they're in great shape and all the women want them.  In reality they are just average.

What's really disturbing is some of these guys want beautiful women, women who are thin, fit, take care of themselves and look pretty.  These kinds of guys don't even work out, have beer guts, dont take care of their skin or appearance, etc.  If you want a hot chick, you gotta look the part too.

I for one, go out of my way to take care of myself...I take the time and a little coin to do this.  I do this for MYSELF cause it makes me feel good that I've put the effort in to look and feel good...I'm a nice looking girl, I know that but im not a person to rub it in...no pretty girl wants an unkept slob...esp a deluded one who thinks he's God's gift to the world...too many deluded men out there.  I don't want some fat, sweaty, ugly guy all over me, that's just gross.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview