Rio de Janeiro is whiter then Vancouver

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2020, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes Rio ffs  is 51% white while Vancouver is only 47% white  :shock:

Anonymous

https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/bant/image/1494/57/1494574018705.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "WTF"Yes Rio ffs  is 51% white while Vancouver is only 47% white  :shock:

No way Vancouver is almost fifty per cent white. I would say one third and dropping quickly. So many EI's and Filipinos pouring in.

But, Vancouver has lots of gals like this one.

https://coldteacollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/15_Canadian-Women-17.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "WTF"Yes Rio ffs  is 51% white while Vancouver is only 47% white  :shock:

No way Vancouver is almost fifty per cent white. I would say one third and dropping quickly. So many EI's and Filipinos pouring in.

But, Vancouver has lots of gals like this one.

https://coldteacollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/15_Canadian-Women-17.png">

I suppose the figure includes those Asians and Hispanics that think their white because their not as dark as negros

Anonymous

Hell no, there aint no advantage to identifying as white in this fucked up country. We have people with blue eyes like me that try and claim Indian status.

Anonymous

Vancouver sold out to Asia a long time ago, and it's a dirty, finished city.

I was born there, and while the GVRD suburb I lived in was always fairly White, I could read the writing on the wall...

It's why I sold and finally moved the fuck away from that overpopulated, immigrant infested shithole.

I don't regret one bit leaving that dump, which was at one time a nice city, but has now turned into an expensive dump full of foreigners...

Anonymous

Sounds like the Londonistan equivalent of Canada, but instead of pakis and niggers infesting the place, it's Chanks.

Anonymous

With all the racism this place is starting to look like mels road kill forum. Not a good look

Anonymous

The infested shit holes in Vancouver are the ones where whites and Indians live. Neither of them could afford to live in the high income areas Chinese do. If it is any consolation, Filipinos and Pakistanis cannot afford to live in Chinese areas either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview