Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

BC's Shit Poster Winner

Started by Anonymous, March 06, 2020, 06:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I suppose the butthurt reactionary gibberish Scouse posts would be funny if we were all eight years old.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I suppose the butthurt reactionary gibberish Scouse posts would be funny if we were all eight years old.

Aren't SCOUSE and Seamajor two sides of the same coin..

Both are exceptionally think skinned, whine incessantly, have a victim complex and post the most churlish, unoriginal boring repetitive insults that ninety nine per cent of adults would be embarrassed by.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I suppose the butthurt reactionary gibberish Scouse posts would be funny if we were all eight years old.

Both are exceptionally think skinned, whine incessantly, have a victim complex and post the most churlish, unoriginal boring repetitive insults that ninety nine per cent of adults would be embarrassed by.

I don't care about his fascist fetish either. But, nothing kills fun faster than somebody that thinks their funny, but isn't and won't shut up. And that clown is totally ignorant of the fact his third grade shit posts are the furthest thing from comedy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't care about his fascist fetish either. But, nothing kills fun faster than somebody that thinks their funny, but isn't and won't shut up. And that clown is totally ignorant of the fact his third grade shit posts are the furthest thing from comedy.

Remember Seamjor used to say he was picked on here and it was because of his political views.....not that could he express his views without the aid of memes..

SCOUSE thinks he is picked on here and he also believes it's because he is a white and a nationalist..

Neither can accept the reality of their own poor posting ability.

Anonymous

Remember Seamjor used to say he was picked on here and it was because of his political views.....not that could he express his views without the aid of memes..

SCOUSE thinks he is picked on here and he also believes it's because he is a white and a nationalist..

Neither can accept the reality of their own poor posting ability.

Most of us here are white and I don't hide the fact I think immigration is a cancer. But, I don't get butthurt and post like an angry eight year old when somebody disagrees with me like this paranoid hypersensitive crybaby Scouse.

Anonymous

I left this forum because of the fanatical pro Jewish sentiment, I've stated this dozens of times before...

Fashionista is a 2 faced snake aswell and after seeing her true colours I decided to bail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"Scouse is unoriginal, lame as fuck, inane, hyper sensitive, repetitive, weird, delusional, weak, boring, and cries like a pre pubescent girl. He is a shoe in for this honour. What say you?

Nice theft of Biggie's thread at SG, lol.

I just assumed it was Biggie.  But I credit him with knowing a lot about how to spoof IP addresses.

Then, there is the word "honour" in the post.  Not only is it spelled funny, I don't think I've ever seen Biggie use the term.

We use British spelling and put a u in words like colour, valour, and honour.

Not always and the Australians call labor day instead of labour day

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"Scouse is unoriginal, lame as fuck, inane, hyper sensitive, repetitive, weird, delusional, weak, boring, and cries like a pre pubescent girl. He is a shoe in for this honour. What say you?

I usually skip over his nonsense. He always seems hurt and lashes out irrationally at those he feels have caused his pain. It is impossible have a discussion with someone like that.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

I usually skip over his nonsense. He always seems hurt and lashes out irrationally at those he feels have caused his pain. It is impossible have a discussion with someone like that.

Horseshit, I conversed with you numerous times and you displayed nothing but ignorance. You even branded me a leftist...  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

You are not missing anything, that is for sure. Unless of course you like butthurt boohooing and tourette's kid spam.

Anonymous

You are not missing anything, that is for sure. Unless of course you like butthurt boohooing and tourette's kid spam.

He's more interesting than you though

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of skipping over anybody..

But, I understand your online time is finite and you don't want to waste it.

Gaon

I am an adult, so no, I do not.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Scouse begged me to sit on his face, but I refused to wear military boots and glue on a little black moustache. Besides my shapely yellow ass belongs to Melvin's face.  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I left this forum because of the fanatical pro Jewish sentiment, I've stated this dozens of times before...

Fashionista is a 2 faced snake aswell and after seeing her true colours I decided to bail.

Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on your way out.

...oh wait, that would explain you dropping your boycott and returning to the forum to post.  The door must have hit you in the ass pretty hard to generate this much butthurt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview