Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Funniest poster on BC

Started by Gaon, March 07, 2020, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"Kiss me, Cas, and I'll turn into a prince, suddenly.

I'll keep your knickers, you keep the warts.

Seoul is a gas. He's a natural. So is Fash. The comedy comes from the mere fact that, just as one settles into the comfortable belief that these two are as straight-laced as can be, they'll knock one right out of the ballpark, seemingly without even lifting a finger.

All forums combined, Scouse and Joe remain the most unintentionally funny posters around. They should start a club, call it The Incelerators.

A closet made out of reinforced concrete couldn't hold those two. Between Scouse talking about guy's dicks to Joe's prison rape fantasies, they are the gayest guys on the forums. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ac_biggrin

Wishful thinking on your part there, Koreanjak.

I highly doubt that you're even married, not to a female anyway. A beta-male cuck like you won't have it in you to satisfy a woman, you'd probably start discussing the Canadian economy halfway through intercourse.

cc

Please stop embarrassing yourself - you post silly stuff like a little kid in the playground

It's really sad to see. Keep it up much further and you could make me  cry for you

Worse, the topics you bring up and post about others are making people think you are an obsessed  kinky pervert
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

intercourse means people talking.

Sexual intercourse means copulating.

For some reason, these days "intercourse" is being used incorrectly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote Scouse and Joe remain the most unintentionally funny posters around.
Absolutely they vie for # 1  ... always being laffed @ , never with

QuoteNot that there's anything wrong with that.
True also. The nazi's  and the slug's so often expressed fascinations  are fashionable now

QuoteOdi wins the most improved poster award.
Absolutely ... a pleasant surprise

Oh CC, believe me when I say that your uppity, cranky Jewess routine which you've been doing regularly for aslong as I've been around these forums has caused no end of laughter, even when amusing others clearly wasn't your intention.

The Jew accusations infuriate you and trigger that trademark verbal venom of yours more easily than Blurt being quizzed about his bizarre lifestyle choices and why exactly he dresses in his late mother's clothes like a Norman Bates enthusiast.

If you've been on the gin and tonic then the squealing Jewess banshee is fully unleashed and the buttsore wailing is even more hysterical...

Stay grouchy CC, at your time of life it's understandable.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Please stop embarrassing yourself - you post silly stuff like a little kid in the playground

It's really sad to see. Keep it up much further and you could make me  cry for you

Worse, the topics you bring up and post about others are making people think you are an obsessed  kinky pervert

So laughing at an inferior, dog-eating, Korean eunuch and his numerous inadequacies makes me a kinky pervert?

Christ, I know you're old CC, but are you that out of touch with reality ?

cc

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "cc"Please stop embarrassing yourself - you post silly stuff like a little kid in the playground

Worse, the topics you bring up and post about others are [size=150]making people think you are an obsessed  kinky pervert[/size]

So laughing at an inferior, dog-eating, Korean eunuch and his numerous inadequacies makes me a kinky pervert?

You again prove my point.  See how kiddy level mentality you are? ..  you missed  the message totally, .... like a little kid gloming onto the incidental

Seems you can't even grasp that I was trying to tell you that your content has become constant and rabid obsessive homosexual

A nazi nutter is one thing, but now most posters on several forums are convinced you must also be a faq  .. . or at least deep under it all .. strongly desire to be

I grant that is a mere impression only, but it is YOU giving out that strong impression with the gay content you seem compelled to post

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Guest"

Worse, the topics you bring up and post about others are [size=150]making people think you are an obsessed  kinky pervert[/size]

You again prove my point.  See how kiddy level mentality you are? ..  you missed  the message totally, .... like a little kid gloming onto the incidental

Seems you can't even grasp that I was trying to tell you that your content has become constant and rabid obsessive homosexual

A nazi nutter is one thing, but now most posters on several forums are convinced you must also be a faq  .. . or at least deep under it all .. strongly desire to be

Some days old Scouse wants the Seoul brother's kack and other day's he wants mine.

cc

Because of the total fool he is making of himself

without even seeing it  .. even when it is clearly explained to him,

he easily wins the "Funniest poster on BC" trophy

A pathetic nazi &  a wannabe Kra-t  was always hilarious ... and now a wannabe   faq - can it get funnier?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Because of the total fool he is making of himself

without even seeing it  .. even when it is clearly explained to him,

he easily wins the "Funniest poster on BC" trophy

A pathetic nazi &  a wannabe Kra-t  was always hilarious ... and now a wannabe   faq - can it get funnier?

He is a nutter.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Odi quit drinking?  For how long now?

Over 2 years ago...

Its not always clear because I say stuff most people wouldnt say while sober.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
All forums combined, Scouse and Joe remain the most unintentionally funny posters around. They should start a club, call it The Incelerators.

The whine sellers.

Anonymous

Has the elderly Jewess stopped venting or is the gin buzz still fuelling her hysteria?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blurt"

The whine sellers.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Has the elderly Jewess stopped venting or is the gin buzz still fuelling her hysteria?

You mean cc the German protestant. The one who's aryan blood you are jealous of.

cc

Too true   :laugh:

That's it!!! I have a LOT of aryan blood .. the strongest in fact, Prussian ...

The poor wannabe  has NONE  ... as in ZERO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview