The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Funniest poster on BC

Started by Gaon, March 07, 2020, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Guest"
Interesting how you hold in contempt the 2 main posters who have regularly called you out on your disingenuous, vindictive bullshit and exposed you for being the cowardly, phony flake that you are....

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!

Interesting to you, maybe, but not to me.

The easily shocked are rarely hard to amuse, regardless of their stance on the misuse or abuse of florid sarcasm.

Maybe you can take up knitting?

Your old pal Renee thinks that you're a pretentious cock sucker.  ac_toofunny

I bet that took the wind out of you didn't it tulip? So much for you errrm 'girls' sticking together.....

She maybe a hostile, unpleasant, man-hating, butch bulldyke, but she's definitely got your number Mr Bates.

Anonymous

Renee thinks you are a childish imbecile and a mental case.  She is right of course.

Anonymous

Awww would you look at that, lil Fashie is mad and is doing the nic switch routine.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Why is Scouse avoiding me? We can a meetup on the down low.  

Your prison lovers need not know about us

Anonymous

My vote goes to Biggie Smiles and a close second would be Shen Li.

Both are mean and creative.

Blurt has his moments too.

Some of the things Biggie said to those flamers was comedy gold. You just have to know the history between all of them to really appreciate the funnies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"My vote goes to Biggie Smiles and a close second would be Shen Li.

Some of the things Biggie said to those flamers was comedy gold. You just have to know the history between all of them to really appreciate the funnies.

Biggie is flame gold.

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"Now that it has been established who is not funny, who here is funny. In my opinion all of these people deserve mention.

-Blurt

-Odinson, he is so sarcastic

-Blazor

-Shen Li

-Biggie Smiles

-Dinky Dazza

-cc

-Fashionista, see thread titled I am becoming everything that I hate...

-Herman, I thought the shine my shitter thing was comical

Anybody else. And who is the funniest.

At least I got one mention, thank you Gaon  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"Now that it has been established who is not funny, who here is funny. In my opinion all of these people deserve mention.

-Blurt

-Blazor

-Shen Li

-Biggie Smiles

-Dinky Dazza

-cc

Your chops are hilarious.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"

-Blurt

-Blazor

-Shen Li

-Biggie Smiles

-Dinky Dazza

-cc

Your chops are hilarious.

Is that all, my chops?  :sad:

To be fair, my chops are my super powers lol. I guess Im just Clark Kent when Im not chopping  :sad:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee logged out"Scouse's balls need to drop as low as his IQ.

Why, so they drag in the mud with his knuckles?

Anonymous

Fashionista seems happy identifying certain posters who use the guest feature, but not others.

Oh boo hoo, you are being picked on again, you wimp.

https://richmedia.channeladvisor.com/ImageDelivery/imageService?profileId=12026540&id=653273&recipeId=728">

Hell even Sea Dunce could spot your boring humourless repetitive pity posts from Mars, Gomer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"My vote goes to Biggie Smiles and a close second would be Shen Li.

I'm sure we would be laughing more if we knew the context behind some of those Biggie/Dovie vs the FT crew exchanges.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Fashionista seems happy identifying certain posters who use the guest feature, but not others.

https://richmedia.channeladvisor.com/ImageDelivery/imageService?profileId=12026540&id=653273&recipeId=728">

Hell even Sea Dunce could spot your boring humourless repetitive pity posts from Mars, Gomer.

You of all people on here accusing someone else of being humourless, absolutely priceless....

Your idea of humour is a teary-eyed flow chart presentation of the Canadian economy and heart wrenching anecdotes about your several failed hair transplants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You of all people on here accusing someone else of being humourless, absolutely priceless....

Your idea of humour is a teary-eyed flow chart presentation of the Canadian economy and heart wrenching anecdotes about your several failed hair transplants.

That's what myopic people don't get about ecelectic mainstream posters like Seoul..

He has a variety of interests, from economy, to sports to travel, in other words things that all adults except yourself are interested in..

It's why you don't really fit in on any forum except SF and maybe BF, you can't contribute to adult topics.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview