Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Aryan Putz's words about me being here

Started by Oak, March 19, 2020, 11:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

"I remember when those lot were slagging you off to death on there, something about you being a "Typical empowered loudmouth liberal minority" and Seoulcuck said that you're a "dumb Prog" who has no life and spends all your time arguing on Internet forums.  :biglaugha:

They're a flaky 2-faced bunch, but given your inherent inferiority, you'll probably fit in well on the gook pit."

I don't care if it's true, but if it is...more power to me.  Y'all didn't even know me.  ac_toofunny

To know me is to love me...or not!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak""I remember when those lot were slagging you off to death on there, something about you being a "Typical empowered loudmouth liberal minority" and Seoulcuck said that you're a "dumb Prog" who has no life and spends all your time arguing on Internet forums.  :biglaugha:

They're a flaky 2-faced bunch, but given your inherent inferiority, you'll probably fit in well on the gook pit."

I don't care if it's true, but if it is...more power to me.  Y'all didn't even know me.  ac_toofunny

To know me is to love me...or not!

Maybe, I can't remember. I have fought with everybody at one time or another because I'm a vicious bitch.  Herman even stopped asking you to clean his toilet. ac_toofunny It's all good now. You are sane and Aryan Putz has a bad case of Peter Pan syndrome.

Anonymous

SCOUSE exaggerates or just makes things up..

We did not have good relations with SG when it first started, but we certainly do now..

And if SCOUSE has a problem with that, that's his problem.

Oak

Yeah, it doesn't matter.  He has actually insulted me thousands of time.  How is he any better?

:001_rolleyes:

cc

He's not changed. He's still a total nasty ass
QuoteSCOUSE exaggerates or just makes things up..

True but, he actually believes the stuff he finds on nazi sites

His sources are really poor and nazi-loaded to the hilt  ... but to him they are gospel

He also attacks anyone who challenges him with ad homs .. very ineffectively and using the very same lines over and over

He is extremely nasty with those who disagree ... seems Mel and Joe are  about the only ones he relates to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I remember when Scouse had a crush on Fash. I can't blame him for that, she's cute.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember when Scouse had a crush on Fash. I can't blame him for that, she's cute.

She is very pretty. And really nice too.
The Russian Rock It

Blurt

My dearest Oak,

Reports of your being a dumb, typical, empowered liberal minority loudmouth prog have been greatly exaggerated. Well, somewhat exaggerated, anyway.

:laugh:

Good to see you here, lass.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Oak

Quote from: "Blurt"My dearest Oak,

Reports of your being a dumb, typical, empowered liberal minority loudmouth prog have been greatly exaggerated. Well, somewhat exaggerated, anyway.

:laugh:

Good to see you here, lass.

You're really much too kind Blurt!

:JC_howdy:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview