Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Medical wait times in Canada getting worse

Started by Anonymous, December 10, 2019, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Yup the ripple effect,we scrap the immigration process,open the gates with the promises of free accomidations and healthcare and you dont think the system is gunna bloat,Doctors have been trying to privitise under the guise of wait times and not being appreciated enough, not from lack of work but higher wages elsewhere..

System will fall to this soon enough and free healthcare for all will be our downfall

Isn't your "free" healthcare paid by a tax levy by all tax payers? Ours is 3%.

There is not such thing as free healthcare because tax payers pay for it.

And private funded healthcare is a racket.

Taiwan's health care is a mix of public and private..

It's cheaper
and delivers much better care than Canada's..

Actually, nearly all services in Taiwan are better quality and cost taxpayers less than comparable services in Canada..

I miss Taiwan.

We have both too, I thought everyone does or are you talking about something else?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Yup the ripple effect,we scrap the immigration process,open the gates with the promises of free accomidations and healthcare and you dont think the system is gunna bloat,Doctors have been trying to privitise under the guise of wait times and not being appreciated enough, not from lack of work but higher wages elsewhere..

System will fall to this soon enough and free healthcare for all will be our downfall

It's cheaper
and delivers much better care than Canada's..

Actually, nearly all services in Taiwan are better quality and cost taxpayers less than comparable services in Canada..

I miss Taiwan.

We have both too, I thought everyone does or are you talking about something else?

Canada is the only OECD nation that doesn't allow private medical insurance for basic necessary medical procedures..

The result is people die waiting for necessary procedures.

Anonymous

It's cheaper and delivers much better care than Canada's..

I miss Taiwan.

Unfortunately, Canada measures quality of services delivered by tax dollars spent instead of outcomes.

Anonymous

Health care in Canada is poor and getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M0xPn07T8w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1PeYkzKZDAgstZVsHY8wkw0ZztUxMcKn8lYjTnuTx77KEUDOElwAHM8lM">
... OElwAHM8lM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M0xPn07T8w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1PeYkzKZDAgstZVsHY8wkw0ZztUxMcKn8lYjTnuTx77KEUDOElwAHM8lM

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Health care in Canada is poor and getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M0xPn07T8w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1PeYkzKZDAgstZVsHY8wkw0ZztUxMcKn8lYjTnuTx77KEUDOElwAHM8lM">
... OElwAHM8lM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M0xPn07T8w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1PeYkzKZDAgstZVsHY8wkw0ZztUxMcKn8lYjTnuTx77KEUDOElwAHM8lM
Taiwan's health care delivery is superior to Canada's.