Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

SCOUSE, I warned you yesterday about handles with genocide in them

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2020, 09:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"No you're a socially stunted middle aged woman with the mind of a pre-pubescent girl.

Old Mel and I were banned when we posted posted racist bullshit. Do you think you should have special privileges because you have skin thinner than rice paper and a sore ass. Frickin wanker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"No you're a socially stunted middle aged woman with the mind of a pre-pubescent girl.

We've seen your middle aged mutant Midlands mug and we have seen Fash. She is waaaaaay out of your league even if you were a normal hetero guy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Incelerator"

We've seen your middle aged mutant Midlands mug and we have seen Fash. She is waaaaaay out of your league even if you were a normal hetero guy.

Scouse is seriously attacking Fash's appearance. I remember seeing Scouse's photo. I didn't give it a second look, but I remember he did not exactly look like Chris Pine to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You're a very disturbed individual, and I put up with your insanity, but you will not be allowed to risk breaking Canada's hate laws..

If you have a problem with this, take it to VF and see if you are allowed to play games with Canadian hate laws there.

Surley RCMP should be informed if someone's broken hate laws

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You're a very disturbed individual, and I put up with your insanity, but you will not be allowed to risk breaking Canada's hate laws..

If you have a problem with this, take it to VF and see if you are allowed to play games with Canadian hate laws there.

Oh fuck get real. Someone breaks the rules, give them a time out. Fuck, I've been banned from nearly every forum I've posted on. We need to lighten the fuck up. This coronavirus shit has killed humour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh fuck get real. Someone breaks the rules, give them a time out. Fuck, I've been banned from nearly every forum I've posted on. We need to lighten the fuck up. This coronavirus shit has killed humour.

That's easy for you to say, because it won't be you that is held responsible if the RCMP sees this and decides some of the posts and threads here are in violation of Canada's hate laws.

cc

Go easy Shen. Fash is the one responsible for content in the eyes of the law

It's her butt ... and her call   .. for that matter, as owner EVERYTHING is her call here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Go easy Shen. Fash is the one responsible for content in the eyes of the law

It's her butt ... and her call   .. for that matter, as owner EVERYTHING is her call here

Good point, I didn't see what was posted.

Anonymous

Scouse is just being a wuss again. He got a short time out for racism, boo hoo. I cannot remember how many short time outs I have had for the same thing. He is delicate as you know. He will never get over the ordeal.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"Old Mel and I were banned when we posted posted racist bullshit. Do you think you should have special privileges because you have skin thinner than rice paper and a sore ass. Frickin wanker.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Mel and I were banned when we posted posted racist bullshit. Do you think you should have special privileges because you have skin thinner than rice paper and a sore ass. Frickin wanker.

This is true, but I've been banned before for not even even being a racist!

I guess I'm kind of a racist, but not a full fledged racist.  I'm a 'soft' racist I suppose...

I like White people, but don't necessarily dislike other cultures either...

It's hard to explain!  

I try to treat all others with respect, and it's generally reciprocated, but I don't know...

I grew up in Langley, and at that time it was all White.  Everything was White.  School was White, and so was everything else.

You knew the people you were to be around.  My friends where White.  The bullies that beat me up where White also.

One thing you could count on:  No matter what happened, you were surrounded by Whites, and for all intents and purposes, life wasn't that bad.

At the end of the day, we were all White, whether or not we liked or hated each other.  It seemed to work just fine, without us even realizing it.

We didn't even care about Blacks or Yellow's, since there were none around.

Anonymous

^^^ the gook talks a lot of sense

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

I guess I'm kind of a racist, but not a full fledged racist.  I'm a 'soft' racist I suppose...

It's hard to explain!  

I try to treat all others with respect, and it's generally reciprocated, but I don't know...

I grew up in Langley, and at that time it was all White.  Everything was White.  School was White, and so was everything else.

You knew the people you were to be around.  My friends where White.  The bullies that beat me up where White also.

One thing you could count on:  No matter what happened, you were surrounded by Whites, and for all intents and purposes, life wasn't that bad.

At the end of the day, we were all White, whether or not we liked or hated each other.  It seemed to work just fine, without us even realizing it.

You and Herman are manageable racists..

In other words, you don't put me at risk by advocating genocide.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel"

It's hard to explain!  

You and Herman are manageable racists..

In other words, you don't put me at risk by advocating genocide.

Plus there's plausible deniability since Herman is married to a Chinese woman and Mel regularly spanks his monkey to K-Pop guys...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview