The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My rant...nice opinions only please...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 05, 2013, 05:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sorry to hear about what you are going through.....my daughter is going through a similar situation with a piece of human garbage who is quite likely the stupidest fuckwad i have ever met....the courts are completely on his side vis a vis visitation.....even though he has a criminal record for assaulting females, busted for running a grow op, is a drug addict (cocaine) has never held a job longer than three months and refuses to pay support...the judge "feels sorry" for him and wants to help him get on his feet...the system is completely fucked up.....the best you can hope for is that with the passage of time these losers will self destruct and disappear.

the biggest puzzlement to me is what a beautiful, smart, hard working girl like my daughter could see in a piece of shit like this....will never understand that one.

its nice to know i am not the only one here!

Berry Sweet

ive calmed down since then...but i am still sick n tired of his dumb ass...he has evening visits with LO on a week day and he cancelled out last week...and today he texts me and says he has to "work" and can't see her...and then after all his threats he did to me...he has the nerve to ask if he can see her this sunday (yeah ummm...NO!  Cause it's my weekend with my kid!  

I was nice enough to let LO spend the night at her dads last weekend...she wanted too....and I needed the break...I needed some peace...i guess it went ok...her takes her out and buys her a bunch of stuff (he's trying to buy her in) and then she was upset cause the g/f's daughter (5 years older than LO) was being a little nasty to LO and I guess she wanted to come home.  Sad thing is, dummy is trying to use his g/f and her kid to lure LO in...she still doesn't like him...and I know i give it time...LO and the g/f's daughter are going to start fighting...and LO wont want to go on visits....when she doesn't want to go with him....he forces her....i dont like that....but if he keeps this nonsense up...there is going to come a day where LO is going to explode in his face and litteraly and physically not want to go with him.  its weird cause she knows her dad went to prison (she doesn't know what for tho...shes gonna ask one day...) but she tells me her dad is a loser cause he went to prison...I don't respond to that....I just listen and look at her....she says negative things about her dad sometimes...and I just let her say it...I don't even bother to try make it better...what he did and is doing is really nasty to me...and I can't stand up for a person like that...he did this shit to himself and now he can suffer the concequences.

Our court process is done for now...we have an Interm order....so unless one of us files again....this is not over yet...I'm better with money than he is...and I will let things go for a little while, and then i will go back to court for the child support issue.  Funny thing is...I have called in on him about him working...but no one has gotten back to me or done anything....from what I've heard...child support is done annually during tax time...so once her dad does his t4's...his child support should go up...this way he can't blame me for taking him to court about it (so I don't have to hear about it till the end of time...) but it's the law that makes him do it.

I should go to bed...got a long day tommorow...yack at ya all later!  Thx for the support!  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ive calmed down since then...but i am still sick n tired of his dumb ass...he has evening visits with LO on a week day and he cancelled out last week...and today he texts me and says he has to "work" and can't see her...and then after all his threats he did to me...he has the nerve to ask if he can see her this sunday (yeah ummm...NO!  Cause it's my weekend with my kid!  

I was nice enough to let LO spend the night at her dads last weekend...she wanted too....and I needed the break...I needed some peace...i guess it went ok...her takes her out and buys her a bunch of stuff (he's trying to buy her in) and then she was upset cause the g/f's daughter (5 years older than LO) was being a little nasty to LO and I guess she wanted to come home.  Sad thing is, dummy is trying to use his g/f and her kid to lure LO in...she still doesn't like him...and I know i give it time...LO and the g/f's daughter are going to start fighting...and LO wont want to go on visits....when she doesn't want to go with him....he forces her....i dont like that....but if he keeps this nonsense up...there is going to come a day where LO is going to explode in his face and litteraly and physically not want to go with him.  its weird cause she knows her dad went to prison (she doesn't know what for tho...shes gonna ask one day...) but she tells me her dad is a loser cause he went to prison...I don't respond to that....I just listen and look at her....she says negative things about her dad sometimes...and I just let her say it...I don't even bother to try make it better...what he did and is doing is really nasty to me...and I can't stand up for a person like that...he did this shit to himself and now he can suffer the concequences.

Our court process is done for now...we have an Interm order....so unless one of us files again....this is not over yet...I'm better with money than he is...and I will let things go for a little while, and then i will go back to court for the child support issue.  Funny thing is...I have called in on him about him working...but no one has gotten back to me or done anything....from what I've heard...child support is done annually during tax time...so once her dad does his t4's...his child support should go up...this way he can't blame me for taking him to court about it (so I don't have to hear about it till the end of time...) but it's the law that makes him do it.

I should go to bed...got a long day tommorow...yack at ya all later!  Thx for the support!  :)

I don't really know what to say about this Berry. These things are never easy and your ex is certainly not helping matters. Just keep doing what you are doing I guess. Stay strong because it sounds like the ex is not much of a man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ive calmed down since then...but i am still sick n tired of his dumb ass...he has evening visits with LO on a week day and he cancelled out last week...and today he texts me and says he has to "work" and can't see her...and then after all his threats he did to me...he has the nerve to ask if he can see her this sunday (yeah ummm...NO!  Cause it's my weekend with my kid!  

You seem to be handling this situation very well Ms. Berry Sweet..

It must be difficult to go about your everyday life with this on your mind all the time..

You have a strong character.

:)