Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"odinson..you are one of the dumbest shits on the interwebs...not dumb enough to be banned to VF...but a real dumbshit just the same....smarten the fuck up and get in the game..... :geek:

He sure is interested in who other people are sleeping with; you, Renee, myself. Must be because he doesn't have a life of his own I'd say.

You brought it up. I just commented it.

You asking do I prefer asian females to white females and then telling I must have females for every finger in my hand.

You sure did show an interest to whom I´m dipping my dick into...

What the hell!? You fucking spoiled asian kid!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"odinson..you are one of the dumbest shits on the interwebs...not dumb enough to be banned to VF...but a real dumbshit just the same....smarten the fuck up and get in the game..... :geek:

He sure is interested in who other people are sleeping with; you, Renee, myself. Must be because he doesn't have a life of his own I'd say.

You asking do I prefer asian females to white females and then telling I must have females for every finger in my hand.

No, you are the only poster that is so obsessed with poster's relationships..

Shen Li has told me she doesn't even believe you even have a girlfriend and has no interest in your personal life at all..

I think Romero, Ms. Renee and Mr. Obvious Li have similar feelings too..

I don't understand why you even come here because despite what you think nobody enjoys your posts nor has any interest in reading about you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No, you are the only poster that is so obsessed with poster's relationships..

Shen Li has told me she doesn't even believe you even have a girlfriend and has no interest in your personal life at all..

I think Romero, Ms. Renee and Mr. Obvious Li have similar feelings too..

I don't understand why you even come here because despite what you think nobody enjoys your posts nor has any interest in reading about you.

:D I´m just probing and poking...

Summing up all your previous comments...

Who gives a shit..  :lol:

Anonymous

You said you were 197 and 202 com tall? Which is it? You said you wanted me for yourself as well? The key to be believable when trolling is to stick to your stories no matter how ridiculous they are.

Doesn't matter anyway because I think I have Fash talked into putting some heavy restrictions on you. Kinda make it so we don't have to sift through idiotic teen angst spam to read a good post. I can't wait.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

I was referring to the comment you posted. And wondering up till then what men like. Excuse me if I´m wrong.

Your husband probably looks like Opie from sons of anarchy.

Sorry I don't know who you are talking about or what this "Opie" looks like.

But what I DO KNOW is that you are too fucking stupid to reason with or even insult for that matter.  :lol:

He wants to know about your love life Renee. He doesn't seem to have one of his own yet.

Oh I'm sure he has one of his "own";..... ALL his "own".  ;)

Just him, his hand, and a box of tissues.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Sorry I don't know who you are talking about or what this "Opie" looks like.

But what I DO KNOW is that you are too fucking stupid to reason with or even insult for that matter.  :lol:

He wants to know about your love life Renee. He doesn't seem to have one of his own yet.

Oh I'm sure he has one of his "own";..... ALL his "own".  ;)

Just him, his hand, and a box of tissues.  :lol:

That I would believe. He'll be gone soon thank gawd.

Odinson

Yea yea.. That´s like classic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"You said you were 197 and 202 com tall? Which is it? You said you wanted me for yourself as well? The key to be believable when trolling is to stick to your stories no matter how ridiculous they are.

Doesn't matter anyway because I think I have Fash talked into putting some heavy restrictions on you. Kinda make it so we don't have to sift through idiotic teen angst spam to read a good post. I can't wait.

202cm in the morning. Injury got fixed.

and the 2nd answer is: I say that shit to women.

"she is married! I didn´t get to hit that even once..  :(  :( "   :lol:

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You see I do not care about the racial stereotype of black women being wild in bed. I like all women. She is passionate though but she is a bit clumsy.

Obvious Li describes the stereotype of asian submissiveness. He likes that.

Why do you care what Mr. Obvious Li likes?

It's the same as Time Flies peculiar obsession with my husband's race.

It's none of his business and it is none of your business..

Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

Many black females think that they are some kind of a sex toy for us.

I have no fetishes whatsoever except for the viking capturing of females and bringing them to my hut. :D

The girls did not expect a relationship with me, we just had fun. :D

This Chinese girls should stay away from the big caucs and care more about their Chinese heritage

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
   This Chinese girls should stay away from the big caucs and care more about their Chinese heritage

You would sell your soul for a date with a tall, slim white woman with blonde hair.

keeper

You would sell your soul for a date with a tall, slim white woman with blonde hair.

Been there done that. Women are evil little creatures  ;)

Odinson

Swedish, danish, finnish and norwegian blondes..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Been there done that. Women are evil little creatures  ;)

You don't really mean that do you Keeper?

Rambo Wong

It looks very good to be seen with a blonde girl

Quote from: "Odinson"Swedish, danish, finnish and norwegian blondes..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"It looks very good to be seen with a blonde girl

Quote from: "Odinson"Swedish, danish, finnish and norwegian blondes..

It is, could you explain why please?