The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397939 time=1610670354 user_id=3254
Alberta Health confirmed 967 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday with more than 16,000 tests were completed over the last 24 hours..

That puts Alberta's positivity rate at 5.8 per cent..

As of Jan. 18, outdoor social gatherings of up to 10 people will be allowed as long as everyone is wearing masks and keeping at least two metres apart.

Shandro also announced personal wellness services will be allowed to reopen Monday by appointment only for one-on-one services.

Businesses and customers are expected to continue to follow the health guidelines, including mandatory masks and enhanced cleaning practices.

Personal wellness services include businesses like salons, barbershops, aesthetics, reflexology, tattoo and piercing shops.

Woo hoo!! ac_dance Good for Kenney standing up to Notheads goons who want businesses shut down indefinitely. The UCP needs to let restaurants open too. I feel like having a mojito.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=397940 time=1610672108 user_id=56
Woo hoo!! ac_dance Good for Kenney standing up to Notheads goons who want businesses shut down indefinitely. The UCP needs to let restaurants open too. I feel like having a mojito.

I'm sitting upwind

and not for virus reasons ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/1m-vaccine-doses-to-be-delivered-every-week-in-next-phase-of-covid-19-immunizations-fortin-1.5266918">1M vaccine doses to be delivered every week in next phase of COVID-19 immunizations: Fortin

When Canada enters Phase 2 of the national mass COVID-19 immunization effort in April, federal officials are planning to receive 'more than' one million doses of approved vaccines every week, on average.

.... Fortin said additional planning documents about Phase 2 will be shared with the provinces and territories soon.

"We continue to work with Public Services and Procurement Canada colleagues, and with manufacturers to maximize the vaccine availability so that as many Canadians as possible can be safely immunized as rapidly as possible."

By Friday, the federal government will have distributed a total of 929,000 doses, Fortin said Tuesday during a technical briefing on the vaccine rollout.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 785 new cases of COVID-19 and 13 deaths on Friday..

The positivity rate is about 5.5 per cent..

There are 796 people in the hospital, including 124 in intensive care,  both numbers are down.

Anonymous

Code red fatigue is a real thing here in Manitoba.

cc

OK Gang - It's Friday and compare trends time

And no. I don't calculate totals, my spreadsheet does it for me for week totals, comparison between of weeks, trends etc)

This might be helpful for perspective as of today - I do it in "average day's amount" instead of raw #s as otherwise one would have to calculate in population for numbers to be meaningful

Despite Tam's dire scaring people, Canada is down over 10,000 cases this week from last week (1 & 1 / 2 current day's worth following a substantial increase last week)

Here's today vs. one week ago

BC down 560 (1 current average day's amount)

AB is down 400 ~ 1/2 of a current average day's amount)

ON is down 3,300 (1 current average day's amount)

QC is down 900 ( 1/2 current average day's amount)

-----------------------------

Generally, countries we can best relate to are down

US is down almost a current average day's amount

UK down 1 current average day's worth amount

France is up 1/2 current average day's amount

Germany down  1/3 current average day's amount

Italy down 1 current average day's amount

Spain up 2 current average day's amount .. after doing better of late   :sad:

Netherland down 2 average day's amount

Frood

And Kim Jong Dan is still pissing away people's dignity, liberty, and the truth in 2021:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oTD2fDF04VA/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/oTD2fDF04VA/ via bitslide

Because COVI@D!!@#+รท=!&!!! derpa derpa derp...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398062 time=1610770908 user_id=88
OK Gang - It's Friday and compare trends time

And no. I don't calculate totals, my spreadsheet does it for me for week totals, comparison between of weeks, trends etc)

This might be helpful for perspective as of today - I do it in "average day's amount" instead of raw #s as otherwise one would have to calculate in population for numbers to be meaningful

Despite Tam's dire scaring people, Canada is down over 10,000 cases this week from last week (1 & 1 / 2 current day's worth following a substantial increase last week)

Here's today vs. one week ago

BC down 560 (1 current average day's amount)

AB is down 400 ~ 1/2 of a current average day's amount)

ON is down 3,300 (1 current average day's amount)

QC is down 900 ( 1/2 current average day's amount)

-----------------------------

Generally, countries we can best relate to are down

US is down almost a current average day's amount

UK down 1 current average day's worth amount

France is up 1/2 current average day's amount

Germany down  1/3 current average day's amount

Italy down 1 current average day's amount

Spain up 2 current average day's amount .. after doing better of late   :sad:

Netherland down 2 average day's amount

Alberta's daily cases are half what they were one month ago.

cc

Yes.  You guys had a bad late November and much of  December  

Doin a lot better now.

Anonymous

This virus did not originate in a wet market in Wuhan. The likely origin is the Wuhan Virology Lab.

Scientists at Wuhan Virology Lab Had CCP Virus-Like Sickness in Autumn 2019, State Department Says

Several researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill with symptoms similar to those caused by the CCP virus in the Autumn of 2019, contradicting claims by a senior researcher from the institute who said there were no infections among the staff scientists.

The revelation is part of a fact sheet released by the U.S. Department of State on Jan. 15 which slams the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for obsessive secrecy around the origin of the CCP virus, commonly known as the novel coronavirus.

The Chinese Center for Disease Control reported a cluster of pneumonia-like cases of unknown origin on Dec. 21, 2019. But months later, new evidence emerged suggesting that Chinese authorities were aware of the first CCP virus case on Nov. 17. The United States government wasn't informed about the virus until Dec. 30 from Taiwan.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 717 new cases of COVID-19, for a total of 12,713 active cases and a 5.8 per cent positivity rate on Saturday..

There are 765 people in hospital, 122 of whom are in intensive care, down slightly from 795 in hospital the previous day. Another 15 people have died, a total of 1,417 deaths..

The total of active cases in Alberta has been dropping slowly but steadily since it peaked at 21,138 on Dec. 13, a day after tougher provincial restrictions kicked in that made working from home mandatory for those who could, banned in-person service at restaurants, pubs and bars, and entirely closed entertainment and recreation facilities from movie theatres to gyms, personal and wellness services like spas and hair salons..

Alberta will need to delay its Phase 1 vaccination rollout after learning of a temporary reduction in Canada's supply of the Pfizer vaccine for COVID-19.

cc

Yes. It's been a slow drop, but consistent and a lot better than a short while ago .. good for you guys

Nothing on weekends for BC, but numbers to yesterday are far lower than most places per capita and dropped from  previous week

Anonymous

California alone is getting seven hundred daily deaths.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 750 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, as well as 19 additional deaths.