The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=404842 time=1615492170 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=404841 time=1615491843 user_id=88
There are a gazzilon Ex Spurts" most of whom would disagree strongly with this ONE - otherwise, vaccines would not be used

As Fash said > "That's an opinion based on possibilities." is the accurate

In using others to decide anything, one must go by the huge majority, not a small few

Ok then. Anthropogenic global warming will destroy the planet in 10-20 years unless we stop eating meat, using fossil fuels, and travelling...

Hey, the majority and all...

Bad example. That's not a majority at all.

It's a majority of a carefully "selected" minority of "Ex Spurts of convenience" .. exactly what you are doing on vaccines

Don't make me use Scouce as classic an example of your "Ex Spurts of convenience" .. I'd hate to play hardball
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=404845 time=1615492814 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=404842 time=1615492170 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=404841 time=1615491843 user_id=88
There are a gazzilon Ex Spurts" most of whom would disagree strongly with this ONE - otherwise, vaccines would not be used

As Fash said > "That's an opinion based on possibilities." is the accurate

In using others to decide anything, one must go by the huge majority, not a small few

Ok then. Anthropogenic global warming will destroy the planet in 10-20 years unless we stop eating meat, using fossil fuels, and travelling...

Hey, the majority and all...

Bad example. That's not a majority at all.

It's a majority of a carefully "selected" minority of "Ex Spurts of convenience" .. exactly what you are doing on vaccines

Don't make me use Scouce as an example of your "Ex Spurts of convenience" .. I'd hate to play hardball

No, the science is in and the vast majority of scientists have come to a consensus of fact!

Human driven global warming is severe and if we don't have a great reset, we will all die...

(Thanks for playing...) :howdy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Do most doctors agree with lockdowns? I doubt it.

Anonymous

Alberta recorded 364 new cases, and five deaths today.

Anonymous

Alberta Education Minister Adriana LaGrange announced Thursday a rapid testing program coming to Calgary schools as early as next week.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=404853 time=1615497200 user_id=2015

I'm not sure where that came from, guy. The directly above subject of discussion was only with regard to one doc's pontification against the   "use of vaccination to quell a pandemic"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404869 time=1615506345 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=404853 time=1615497200 user_id=2015

I'm not sure where that came from, guy. The directly above subject of discussion was only with regard to one doc's pontification against the   "use of vaccination to quell a pandemic"

I'm tired of politicians manipulating "the science" to suit their agenda. I'm not talking about vaccines either, as I intend to get inoculated when it's available.

cc

Yes. I'm tired of it also. It's all about power and control

And I will get jabbed also, for sure

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404856 time=1615504300 user_id=3254
Alberta Education Minister Adriana LaGrange announced Thursday a rapid testing program coming to Calgary schools as early as next week.

A good plan.

Wish they  had used those devices much earlier everywhere

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404929 time=1615533235 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404856 time=1615504300 user_id=3254

A good plan.

Wish they  had used those devices much earlier everywhere

They made promises more than six months ago about widespread rapid testing and antibodies testing, but it's only recently it's become available.

cc

Yes. I  recall Trudy long ago touting  there would be 1000s of them immediately  ... then nada

Even the press never it followed up ... they disappeared off the radar

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404973 time=1615577158 user_id=88
Yes. I  recall Trudy long ago touting  there would be 1000s of them immediately  ... then nada

Even the press never it followed up ... they disappeared off the radar

They should have been available eleven months ago like Taiwan and South Korea had them.

Anonymous

Alberta recorded 425 new cases and two deaths today.

cc

648 here .. our highest since last day of 2020 ... no deaths today & they are down a fare bit of late ... but ...........

I'm not at all liking what I'm seeing of late

Vaccinations are moving well now .. as is appointment registering .. so well that they moved up posted next appointment group date by several days