The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 07, 2024, 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405526 time=1616047421 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=405521 time=1616045088 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405518 time=1616044067 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=405476 time=1616030886 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405464 time=1616023283 user_id=1676

She's fucking up her body. Don't encourage junkies...

Enough already. Let go of it. This is not one of those crazie's sites like the scouses of our world frequent for ummm "info"

You first... you're out of your tree with all this crazy covid jabby cultish garbage.

You need a padded room.

Conspiracy types are fun to play with .. and so easy to figure

No matter what their specific venue / thingy.  ... Once one peels the outer skin, they are all the same on the inside

State worshipping cultists are even more fun.

cc worshipping the state.....no.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405526 time=1616047421 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=405521 time=1616045088 user_id=88
Conspiracy types are fun to play with .. and so easy to figure

No matter what their specific venue / thingy.  ... Once one peels the outer skin, they are all the same on the inside

State worshipping cultists are even more fun.

Little boy forgot the necessary  "so nya  nya ne nya nya"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Alberta reported Thursday 505 new cases of COVID-19 on 10,934 tests and one additional death.

cc

We were 622 & 8 today .. very slowly getting worse

Our 7 day rolling average is 547 .. yours is 407 ... not much different allowing population .. but very slowly rising

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405625 time=1616119679 user_id=88
We were 622 & 8 today .. very slowly getting worse

Our 7 day rolling average is 547 .. yours is 407 ... not much different allowing population

But, our hospitalization and ICU rates are remaining low.....thanks to vaccinating the most vulnerable people..

I believe Alberta and BC have achieved their goals.

cc

Yes, they have. Missions stage 1 Accomplished - We have few to 0 care home deaths of late & few cases

Only those who dd is contact person for have gotten ill

Anonymous

What do climate emergency believers , anti-vaxxers, end of the world believers have in common? FEAR!

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=405633 time=1616120782 user_id=1689
What do climate emergency believers , anti-vaxxers, end of the world believers have in common? FEAR!

Exactly. Fear & mouthy fear mongers.

Fear  is a great motivator for those whose minds are susceptible

Yikes!!!! We're all gonna die

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405634 time=1616120873 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=405633 time=1616120782 user_id=1689

Exactly. Fear & mouthy fear mongers.

Fear  is a great motivator for those whose minds are susceptible

Yikes!!!! We're all gonna die

Politicians love scaring people.

Frood

Hilarious watching cc cherry pick which government sciences she agrees with...  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

https://globalnews.ca/news/7706158/covid-19-bc-supreme-court-ban-in-person-religious-services/">B.C. Supreme Court upholds provincial ban on in-person religious services

The B.C. Supreme Court has dismissed a legal challenge to the province's restrictions on in-person religious gatherings.

"The religious petitioners contend that Dr. Henry's ... Orders are an outright forbidding of all British Columbians from the free exercise of the fundamental right to engage in sacred religious practices in a communal and collective setting," Hinkson wrote.

"In my view, this assertion is greatly overstated."

In the 60-page decision, Hinkson found that while provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry's ban on in-person worship did constitute an infringement on religious groups' charter rights to freedom of religion, the infringement was reasonable based on the range of options open to the province.

Hinkson ruled there was no evidence the province's rules discriminated on a particular religious group.

He also found the ban on in-person services did not constitute an outright ban on in-person worship — pointing to drive-in services, personal prayer or reflection, and baptisms, weddings and funerals limited to 10 participants, which remain permitted.

[I never understood the rationale that any small group is different than any other group (most churches did not try this B.S.) & found the members of these few individual churches selfish and of the opinion that they were "special" .. nor did I ever see not allowing close up contact as an attack on religious freedom (a hokey premise at best)]

Anonymous

I read that something like 90 percent of new cases in the city of Regina, Saskatchewan are variants.

cc

Yes. Variants are doing what they self-designed themselves to do - infect .. & variants  will no doubt get much worse

AZ back in full bore use in Europe. There is no evidence of an increased risk of clotting due to the vaccine.

37 reports of blood clots out of more than 17 million people vaccinated in the EU and UK as of 8 March.

These figures were "much lower than would be expected to occur naturally in a general population of this size and is similar across other licensed Covid-19 vaccines"

Europe aims to get vaccinations back on track after clearing AstraZeneca shot .. (soon as they clean up the wonky fearful antivaxxers orgasm material which accumulated automatically & simultaneously  ac_crying  ... when they all misinterpreted countries pausing as evidence that AZ was  no good  )

Anonymous

Alberta reported a whopping 696 new cases of COVID-19 today..

There were zero deaths.