The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411858 time=1621982943 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411856 time=1621982769 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411855 time=1621980301 user_id=3254
Alberta recorded 387 new cases today.....the lowest single-day count seen since March 15.

Manitoba is way down too. And Ontario had less than 1100 cases today.

Good on all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does BC have a return to normal plan yet?

cc

Yes, in 4 stages started last night - we had lunch in out favorite pub / restaurant today .. INSIDE  in "our booth" in the quite private "Snug" area

Went early to avoid crowd as still a long way from feeling comfortable in a crowd .. . which is OK as we always always  like to feel private & in far corner anyhow and have always seeked  that from very 1st date & still do

Just in - We had 289 cases today, 2nd day in a row number started with a "2"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411861 time=1621983973 user_id=88
Yes, in 4 stages started last night - we had lunch in out favorite pub / restaurant today .. INSIDE  in "our booth" in the quite private "Snug" area

Went early to avoid crowd as still a long way from feeling comfortable in a crowd .. . which is OK as we always always  like to feel private & in far corner anyhow and have always seeked  that from very 1st date & still do

Just in - We had 289 cases today, 2nd day in a row number started with a "2"

I expect Premier Kenney to announce a staged return to normal plan this week..

They are planning on going ahead with a scaled back version of the Stampede in July.

Anonymous

Albertans will find out the government's reopening plan tomorrow.

cc

I hope the opening, which I want, doesn't take the numbers back up to shutdown again

I am noticing since UK went down for 10 consecutive weeks, then opened a bit & last 10 days numbers are rising steadily again .. which I suppose is to logically be expected

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411872 time=1621989072 user_id=88
I hope the opening, which I want, doesn't take the numbers back up to shutdown again

I am noticing since UK went down for 10 consecutive weeks, then opened a bit & last 10 days numbers are rising steadily again .. which I suppose is to logically be expected

They aint rising enough to warrant a return to lockdown measures again.

cc

I did not say they did. I did say they are steadily rising more each day

I also said "is to logically be expected"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411878 time=1621990847 user_id=88

I did not say you did say that. As long as numbers stay lower than 3000 a day in a country of seventy million, they will be okay.

cc

Agreed, and let's hope they do.

UK logs everything from every angle .. So far they have proven that Real life results vs. AZ are very good .. much better than the company's test results + extremely good results data on those do get infected

Anonymous

I'm anxious to see the Alberta government's reopening plan today.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=411882 time=1621991294 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=411878 time=1621990847 user_id=88

I did not say you did say that. As long as numbers stay lower than 3000 a day in a country of seventy million, they will be okay.

Brit numbers are steadily rising last several days to 3200 today .. I really hope it works for them.  

The next  week or 2 will tell the tale .. and in fact indicate to  us what to expect

Anonymous

Over the last 24 hours Alberta ID'd 390 new cases & completed about 6K tests..

Today's positivity rate is 7 per cent.

Anonymous

Stage One of Alberta's reopening begins June 1.....it actually began yesterday when in person kindergarten to grade twelve  classes resumed.

On June 1..

Places of worship - 15% of fire code occupancy (effective May 28)

Outdoor social gatherings - up to 10 people (indoor social gatherings still not permitted)

Outdoor physical, performance and recreation activities - up to 10 distanced people, all ages

Personal and wellness services - re-open, by appointment only

Funeral services - up to 20 people, not including facility staff, funeral clery or organizers not considered guests (receptions remain prohibited)

Wedding ceremonies - up to 10 people, including officiant, bride/groom, witnesses (receptions remain prohibited)

Restaurants - 4 people per table max, outdoors, households only or 2 close contact for those living alone

Retail - 15% of fire code occupancy (must maintain ability to distance)

Distancing and masking requirements remain in effect

If everything goes well we could be fully reopened by the time of the Stampede in July.

cc

We had our 3rd day in a row with a number starting with a 2 .. 250 today .. mainly because of vaccination concentration on prolific Surrey areas as Surrey is way down now

That said, I have great concerns about hospital numbers - a lot  higher hospitalizations vs cases than months ago  .. and % of  cases for younger people is much higher than ever  .. so something is happening that is not as good as the raw case numbers indicate

How  our openings work will be determined by case numbers & and hospitalizations for coming weeks

We all are not where we need to be with vaccinations not where they should be + the mouthy basement Ex Spurt followers  will keep it going

Frood

Looks like the morons running Victoria are set to do another retarded lockdown in Melbourne.... 26 cases so far in a few days.

Mewling about getting jabbed and swabbed... lulz...
Blahhhhhh...