The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

BREAKING NEWS FLASH > 1,898 onboard  Celebrity Millennium did not get infected,

despite 2 on board being "asymptomatic" (as promised)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

But....but...but.... the vaxxed can't contract or transmit covid....  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

But....but...but a % can contract covid ... like about 30% with AZ

"asymptomatic" as promised is great news ... worth a headline

Thanks for the support ... you are not working for Pharma, are you?

Frood

Young Israeli males suffering 25x higher incidents of potentially deadly myocarditis:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd6wxIpW3ELV/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd6wxIpW3ELV/
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

That's interesting. So, I looked it up.

In Israel, 275 cases of myocarditis were reported between December 2020 and May 2021 among more than 5 million vaccinated people.

Most patients who experienced heart inflammation spent no more than four days in the hospital and 95% of the cases were classified as mild.

data from another database -Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) - did not show that rates of myocarditis or pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination differed from expectations.

Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, said that parents should still vaccinate their kids because of the known risks of COVID-19, including multi-system inflammatory syndrome.

"This issue of a transient myocarditis associated with a vaccine is at the moment a theoretical and unproven risk," Offit said. "So I think that in the world of trying to weigh relative risks, the disease is a greater risk."

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) said last week that heart inflammation after receiving the Pfizer vaccine had been no cause for concern as such incidents were similar rate to those in the general population. It added at the time that young men were particularly prone to the condition.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

Well that shoots that one down in flames

More important - How can I get this bloody magnet off me??

I'm getting desperate

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

I wouldn't get a recipe, directions, a light, or a rational discussion off of you...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You owe me big time

I would never have put the magnet on myself to test the theory if you hadn't mentioned it

And now I cant's get it off .. err .. magnetically speaking

cc

Frood

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413192 time=1623422395 user_id=88
You owe me big time

I would never have put the magnet on myself to test the theory if you hadn't mentioned it

And now I cant's get it off .. err .. magnetically speaking

You're locked in to the partisan divide so much, you would even call Fauci daddy longbucks if he suddenly pivoted again and it agreed with your biases...  

I feel so bad for you... a conservative and independent chick who guard-dogs the covid wall and lets it continually fall on her face...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Change in case #s  - This week vs previous week

U K   +16,868 & rising daily

U S   -58,175

Canada   -6,997

BC    -740

Alta      -948

ON      -3,239

QB -926

Manitoba  -735

Sask.  -435

Florida -6,909

Texas   -16,860

France   -11,414

cc

The Current Death / Case Rate is quite different in each area - All have improved greatly from the early days

U K   2.82%

U S   1.79%

Canada   1.85%

BC    1.18%

Alta   0.98%

ON   1.66%

QB  3.02%

Florida   1.58%

Texas   1.75%

France   2.37%

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413197 time=1623426009 user_id=1676
Ok, spammy WWF figures... cool... carry on...

After a year and a half, we finally have some good news.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413210 time=1623429120 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413197 time=1623426009 user_id=1676
Ok, spammy WWF figures... cool... carry on...

After a year and a half, we finally have some good news.

What news? Pharmacy sold masks are worthless. No prior coronavirus has ever had a vaccine for this until now, despite killing or sickening nearly all of the lab animals... and even if they were well for the introduced covid variant, they died beyond the lab...

The headline should be, "Most competing Earth Countries are pushing a deadly solution to a lab released strain of the cold... and if you don't die in 2-5 years, your kids won't be able to reproduce anyway..."

It's not beyond the realms of reality... we've been getting force fed movies and series about this for decades... priming us, in a way...
Blahhhhhh...