The best topic

Replies: 10577
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:01:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

We had an increase in cases today....92 new cases.

Anonymous

US finds deaths among Medicare patients in nursing homes soared by 32% last year.

Thiel

Premier Brian Pallister announced that Manitoba will allow indoor dining(with limited capacity), personal services, and gyms to reopen Saturday.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

cc

75 here, but 3 deaths (had been average <1

ON falling 100 / day vs last week average day

Canada as a whole falling 250 / day  vs last week average day

UK keeps climbing, but death rate is low
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

On July 11, Saskatchewan is fully open. No social distancing, no mask rules, no capacity rules inside buildings, and concerts and sports are open to full capacity.

Poppy

Many Americans who did not choose to get the vaccine are being hospitalized as a result of the Covid variant delta.

Some states in the United States have 38 percent of their residents vaccinated, while others have nearly 61 percent. Some states will reach 75 percent, while others will struggle to reach 50 percent.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=414245 time=1624583847 user_id=3287
Many Americans who did not choose to get the vaccine are being hospitalized as a result of the Covid variant delta.

Some states in the United States have 38 percent of their residents vaccinated, while others have nearly 61 percent. Some states will reach 75 percent, while others will struggle to reach 50 percent.

Every province in Canada has over 70% of their populations with at least one dose. Second doses are still pretty low yet.

Anonymous

Due to a technical issue getting the exact numbers, Alberta reported "about 100" cases on Friday.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414250 time=1624584377 user_id=2015
Every province in Canada has over 70% of their populations with at least one dose. Second doses are still pretty low yet.

We are prolly similar to most others - As of today, we have more than 76 per cent of eligible B.C. residents ages 12 and older have now received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Additionally, more than one-quarter of eligible British Columbians in that age group are now fully vaccinated.

Focus this week has been mainly on dose 2

Anonymous

As of Thursday, 71.3 per cent of eligible Albertans had received at least one dose of vaccine and 34.3 per cent are fully immunized with two doses..

cc

Seems  you guys have been focusing on shot 2 more than us .. at least up until this week

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=414345 time=1624667565 user_id=88
Seems  you guys have been focusing on shot 2 more than us .. at least up until this week

The provincial government is trying to get more people to get their second dose, even going as far as to hold vaccine lotteries..

Calgary and Edmonton are both about three quarters vaccinated..

But, in rural areas, particularly in the Northern part of the province, people are not taking advantage of vaccine availability.

cc

I see that you guys are going back to no weekend data

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/alberta-surpasses-4-million-vaccine-doses-as-it-reports-about-100-new-covid-19-cases-1.5486406">No COVID-19 data updates will be provided on weekends anymore

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=414350 time=1624669269 user_id=88
I see that you guys are going back to no weekend data

https://server9.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/safoyhgq/sdflgihzb/p2/alberta-surpasses-4-million-vaccine-doses-as-it-reports-about-100-new-covid-19-cases-1.5486406">No COVID-19 data updates will be provided on weekends anymore

Dr Deena Hinshaw's final daily update is on Tuesday..

She will only give updates when there is news to report, such as change in rules.