The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415198 time=1625588053 user_id=88
"Physical contact" was never needed for infection even with the "original" version.

All that was ever needed was physical contact of the airway system with virus particles in the air

Transmission method is the same for all models of it, it's just that less particles are needed for some variants to infect a person = more transmissible

I understand that, but the Delta variant is supposedly more transmissible than the original which I caught.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=415201 time=1625589300 user_id=114
I understand that, but the Delta variant is supposedly more transmissible than the original which I caught.

More easily transmitted for sure .. takes fewer particles and each molecule has more ability to get inside and do what it does
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Yet, no more deadly than any other variant.... and if we're led to believe, not transmissible to anybody with the death jabs....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415207 time=1625593912 user_id=1676
Yet, no more deadly than any other variant.... and if we're led to believe, not transmissible to anybody with the death jabs....

For someone who puts out they know a lot about it all (far more than any of us in fact) you should at least know that vaccines do not pretend to be perfect. They never have and original tests did not indicate they were. Some vaxxed will catch the virus,  as was always a known. For the few who do, symptoms are usually much milder

Some of those vaxxed , albeit a small %, do become infected  ... So your "AHA!!! Well Joe Shmo was vaxxed and he caught the virus so protection is bogus", albeit you might think spectacular news that shoots down the whole thing ... is what is bogus

Deadliness of newest variants jury is out as they are so new, but clear leaning is toward some variants are more deadly than the original
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=415208 time=1625595004 user_id=88

For someone who puts out they know a lot about it all (far more than any of us in fact) you should at least know that vaccines do not pretend to be perfect.

Some of those , albeit a small %, do become infected  ... So your "AHA!!! Well Joe Shmo was vaxxed and he caught the virus so protection is bogus", albeit you might think spectacular news that shoots down the whole thing ... is what is bogus

Deadliness of newest variants jury is out as they are so new, but clear leaning is toward some variants are more deadly than the original

Covid vaccines are new too...

Yet you're one of the fuckwits pushing them without any testing or long term data...

And for that, you're a moron.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Most of the new cases and hospitalizations are being seen in people who are unvaccinated. Mississippi has a vaccinated rate of around 30%, not the best place to go on a vacation this summer if you want to avoid covid.

Saw this today.

Israel says Pfizer vaccine just 64% effective in real world as delta variant continues to spread rapidly. Most likely people are going to need a third shot in the winter if these mutations continue.

This nurse I know works at a hospital in the South that does not require you to get the vaccine, big surprise he caught it and recovered but still has not regained his sense of smell or taste.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415209 time=1625595385 user_id=1676

For someone who puts out they know a lot about it all (far more than any of us in fact) you should at least know that vaccines do not pretend to be perfect.

Some of those , albeit a small %, do become infected  ... So your "AHA!!! Well Joe Shmo was vaxxed and he caught the virus so protection is bogus", albeit you might think spectacular news that shoots down the whole thing ... is what is bogus

Yet you're one of the fuckwits pushing them without any testing or long term data...

Your dinky boat of misinformation sunk many spam posts ago.

You Stop it NOW!
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=415210 time=1625597530 user_id=3287
Most of the new cases and hospitalizations are being seen in people who are unvaccinated. Mississippi has a vaccinated rate of around 30%, not the best place to go on a vacation this summer if you want to avoid covid.

Saw this today.

Israel says Pfizer vaccine just 64% effective in real world as delta variant continues to spread rapidly
. Most likely people are going to need a third shot in the winter if these mutations continue.

This nurse I know works at a hospital in the South that does not require you to get the vaccine, big surprise he caught it and recovered but still has not regained his sense of smell or taste.

:ohmy:

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=415211 time=1625597609 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415209 time=1625595385 user_id=1676

Your dinky boat of misinformation sunk many spam posts ago.

You Stop it NOW!

No yuo!

Just die in a fire...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Poppy, also from Israel, I read that Pfizer remains roughly 93% effective at preventing hospitalizations and death.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415218 time=1625599709 user_id=3254
Poppy, also from Israel, I read that Pfizer remains roughly 93% effective at preventing hospitalizations and death.

Roughly 60% of their hospital intakes are vaccinated.

Consider that figure and how they sold these jabs...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The virus is getting out of control in Indonesia and Russia.

Indonesia and Russia record daily death tolls, with Russian authorities reporting 737 more fatalities and a steep rise in new infections. Indonesia is sourcing oxygen from Singapore and calling on other countries to help as it counted a record 728 deaths in a single day,

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/israel-says-pfizer-vaccine-just-64-effective-in-real-world-as-delta-variant-continues-to-spread-rapidly-11625582964">https://www.marketwatch.com/story/israe ... 1625582964">https://www.marketwatch.com/story/israel-says-pfizer-vaccine-just-64-effective-in-real-world-as-delta-variant-continues-to-spread-rapidly-11625582964

Frood

Complete bullshit.

You're killing yourselves...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415223 time=1625600547 user_id=1676
Complete bullshit.

okay

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415226 time=1625601408 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415223 time=1625600547 user_id=1676
Complete bullshit.

okay

:001_rolleyes:

I'm serious... you are killing yourselves. I hope you're not injecting your kids. These jabs are poisons.
Blahhhhhh...