The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Right - not your fault as I got the same until I realized what was wrong - It's the website

I'm comparing vaccinations - I had thought you guys were ahead .. but according to today's reports I get

1 Dose:

Alta 63.4%

B.C. 76.4%

2 doses:

Alta 75.4%

B.C. 84.2%

Doesn't add up I think - thot u guys were close to us ... today's Alta reports may be way out??
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419652 time=1630369913 user_id=88
Right - not your fault as I got the same until I realized what was wrong - It's the website

I'm comparing vaccinations - I had thought you guys were ahead .. but according to today's reports I get

1 Dose:

Alta 63.4%

B.C. 76.4%

2 doses:

Alta 75.4%

B.C. 84.2%

Doesn't add up I think - thot u guys were close to us ... today's Alta reports may be way out??

Those numbers are definitely wrong..

Alberta is about seventy and seventy eight.

Anonymous

Third vaccine doses available Sept. 1 for seniors, and immunocompromised in Alberta.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419654 time=1630370147 user_id=3254
Third vaccine doses available Sept. 1 for seniors, and immunocompromised in Alberta.

Wow - That's "action"

We are not quite there yet

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419653 time=1630370103 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=419652 time=1630369913 user_id=88

1 Dose:

Alta 63.4%

B.C. 76.4%

2 doses:

Alta 75.4%

B.C. 84.2%

Those numbers are definitely wrong..

Alberta is about seventy and seventy eight.

That's what I thought - usually very reliable, today's Alberta report,   is wrong on so many things

EDIT: I now can see they are making changes to it to correct the initial report

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419659 time=1630371761 user_id=88

Wow - That's "action"

I could be eligible now for a third dose or second dose of an MRNA because my first dose was AZ.

Anonymous

If restrictions and mask mandates are no longer slowing the spread of the Delta variant, what do we do?

Get as many people vaccinated as possible and let the rest catch the virus?

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419674 time=1630377788 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=419659 time=1630371761 user_id=88

Wow - That's "action"

I could be eligible now for a third dose or second dose of an MRNA because my first dose was AZ.

That would be great

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419692 time=1630412178 user_id=3254
If restrictions and mask mandates are no longer slowing the spread of the Delta variant, what do we do?

Get as many people vaccinated as possible and let the rest catch the virus?

The latest round of lockdowns in Australia and the Philippines did not slow the spread.

cc

No matter how one tries to slice it, infection numbers are factors of 1. being near to people and 2.  the number of people anyone is near to

As it spreads from person to person, that is covid 101

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419709 time=1630432333 user_id=88
No matter how one tries to slice it, infection numbers are factors of 1. being near to people and 2.  the number of people anyone is near to

As it spreads from person to person, that is covid 101

That's how viruses work.

cc

This is disturbing & hard to believe that those who define themselves as human could do this.

Antivaxxers, in their infinite wisdom,  have chosen to use Hospitals as Passport "Freedom Rallies" protest areas ... which of course blocks / greatly interferes with  access to at least  a half dozen BC Hospitals including the biggest, Vancouver General

Numbers are much greater than 1,000 at several.. meaning access is greatly affected, if not totally blocked

A sick irony is that one of the largest protests is at Kelowna Hospital  .... that general area being by far the worse in the province for cases and and overflowing hospitalizations due to defying protocols and vaccine

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419737 time=1630536129 user_id=88
This is disturbing & hard to believe that those who define themselves as human could do this.

Antivaxxers, in their infinite wisdom,  have chosen to use Hospitals as Passport "Freedom Rallies" protest areas ... which of course blocks / greatly interferes with  access to at least  a half dozen BC Hospitals including the biggest, Vancouver General

Numbers are much greater than 1,000 at several.. meaning access is greatly affected, if not totally blocked

A sick irony is that one of the largest protests is at Kelowna Hospital  .... that general area being by far the worse in the province for cases and and overflowing hospitalizations due to defying protocols and vaccine

idiots

Anonymous

cc

Something really bad going on here

In retaliation for passports, 1,000s are demoing at hospitals ... like WTF  .. how stupid can they be?

That said, they are not very bright ... but hassling medical people coming and going .. blocking incoming ambulances?

Whata bunch of ignorant selfish goofballs ... then not a surprise considering those on the forums