The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=421417 time=1632603179 user_id=88
That's especially funny from an anti-vaxxer who lives on fake news  ....  the ultimate in comedy and self immolation

^^^ more fake news from a moron.  :crazy:  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421443 time=1632631493 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=421438 time=1632624107 user_id=88
Just saw a Global News item featuring the daughter of a man in an Alberta ICU for non covid reasons visiting him as they thought he was dying. He was stuck in an overcrowded room of 12 .. 11 of whom where covid - positive, he being the only vaccinated patient of the 12, none of the covid patients were vaccinated

It showed a scene of pandemonium, staff frantically trying to help everyone  .. 2 in cubicles designed for 1 person  ... monitors etc. being shuffled from one to another as they had more patients than equipment

I had no idea they would put a general patient with covid cases, but it's so overrun with mainly unvacced covid people that I guess all rules are out the window. Her father survived and was removed from ICU ASAP & fortunately was not infected

What a stress for staff  .. they appeared to be working literally frantically to make up for not enough staff to handle the load

Hospital was Grey Nuns Community Hospital .. but I guess all are on similar overload

I so hate hating, but my tolerance level for antivaxxers is 0

I contacted my MLA and it's true that Alberta Health Serviced received billions of dollars in additional funding from the province and Ottawa quaruple ICU capacity.....they never did that.

I read AHS management is part of the NDP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421448 time=1632637295 user_id=1676
That's especially funny from an anti-vaxxer who lives on fake news  ....  the ultimate in comedy and self immolation

Give it up. You can't support any of your basement dwelling conspiracy theories. CC makes you look stupid. Sorry, you make you look as smart as Seamoron with posts like this.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421467 time=1632677216 user_id=2015Give it up. You can't support any of your basement dwelling conspiracy theories. CC makes you look stupid. .....

I'll accept that, but must add that Fash knows her stuff and consistently adds a great deal of solid info including today with a very solid and informative  link in DSM's thread
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421456 time=1632667157 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421443 time=1632631493 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=421438 time=1632624107 user_id=88
Just saw a Global News item featuring the daughter of a man in an Alberta ICU for non covid reasons visiting him as they thought he was dying. He was stuck in an overcrowded room of 12 .. 11 of whom where covid - positive, he being the only vaccinated patient of the 12, none of the covid patients were vaccinated

It showed a scene of pandemonium, staff frantically trying to help everyone  .. 2 in cubicles designed for 1 person  ... monitors etc. being shuffled from one to another as they had more patients than equipment

I had no idea they would put a general patient with covid cases, but it's so overrun with mainly unvacced covid people that I guess all rules are out the window. Her father survived and was removed from ICU ASAP & fortunately was not infected

What a stress for staff  .. they appeared to be working literally frantically to make up for not enough staff to handle the load

Hospital was Grey Nuns Community Hospital .. but I guess all are on similar overload

I so hate hating, but my tolerance level for antivaxxers is 0

I contacted my MLA and it's true that Alberta Health Serviced received billions of dollars in additional funding from the province and Ottawa quaruple ICU capacity.....they never did that.

I read AHS management is part of the NDP.

The situation at the hospital up in Edmonton happened because AHS senior management misused funds meant for additional ICU beds.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421467 time=1632677216 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421448 time=1632637295 user_id=1676

Give it up. You can't support any of your basement dwelling conspiracy theories. CC makes you look stupid. Sorry, you make you look as smart as Seamoron with posts like this.

Nahhh... you're cultists who choose to ignore reality and logic.

I pity you. It's like watching a slow moving train wreck.  :sad:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421483 time=1632700891 user_id=1676 It's like watching a slow moving train wreck.  :sad:

Slow Train wreck?

Or a fast moving Huge Plane wreck

Ausies  :crazy:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421484 time=1632706420 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421483 time=1632700891 user_id=1676 It's like watching a slow moving train wreck.  :sad:

Or a fast moving Huge Airplane wreck

Ausies  :crazy:

">

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Saskatchewan had 550 cases today. That is like Alberta having 2200 cases. We also have a lower vaccination rate than Alberta.

Frood

Nuevo Candidaland just had 886, 667 cases of flu like contagions

73% of them have never gone fishing!

Stop this madness!

Or 70% or 90% or 99%.... we just don't know!

You people who refuse to get injected with poison are cowards!@!!!
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421513 time=1632743014 user_id=1676

Stop this madness!

Sounds like someone just lost it and can speak only unintelligible gibberish. The pressure I guess

Anonymous

Stop this madness!

I'm not sure what you mean..

We had 1478 cases yesterday, without Alberta and BC reporting on weekends, so our real number is more than double that.

cc

I don't think the writer knows what he means ... seems to have lost it  .. sad to witness  :sad:

As to numbers, Canada and many countries and states post low numbers on weekends because of no reporting in some  areas.. then play catch-up on Monday

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421518 time=1632748177 user_id=88
I don't think the writer knows what he means ... seems to have lost it  .. sad to witness  :sad:

As to numbers, Canada and many countries and states post low numbers on weekends because of no reporting in some  areas.. then play catch-up on Monday

Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to be peak days.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421514 time=1632747886 user_id=88

Stop this madness!

Sounds like someone just lost it and can speak only unintelligible gibberish. The pressure I guess

I don't agree with you and Fash about everything related to vaccines. But, both of you have support your arguments.

I am not sure what DD's position is exactly. It started with vaccines alter DNA to whatever it is now. Frankly, I don't know if he knows what his position is. He never counters your arguments with hard data. And the name calling, well, nothing needs to be said about that.

I think a counter opinion on vaccines is good for society and certainly for discussions. It's too bad that DD can't really contrubute which leads to him getting frustrated. I like reading dsm and Odinson's opinions. Even if you disagree, at least you know what they are saying.