The best topic

Replies: 10555
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:31:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=423429 time=1634093974 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423424 time=1634093721 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=423421 time=1634093619 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423416 time=1634093420 user_id=2221
Here ya go Fash!!!! I found it! The short version.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F7LltYaq8GGu/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/F7LltYaq8GGu/

All CNN talks about is climate change and Trump voters.

But it shows their narrative, and that it all has to do with "fear sells".

People used to call it the Clinton News Network. It's a propaganda arm of the democRATic party. Just like MSNBC.

Oh I know. I dont watch any mainstream media.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Amazing how Ontario, our largest Province containing almost 15 million people has consistently kept it's infection numbers quite low in comparison to other areas during this wave has now dropped to just over 300 today

At the same time, it is quite high in death / case .. currently 1.1 % over recent history

Over the same period, our second largest population Quebec had also done fairly well on cases but has dropped from consistently the highest death / case rates of all around 3% a while ago .. to around 0.5 %  (well below even Alberta & BC)  during the period of this wave
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

So how y'all verifying these numbers? Are you going to the hospitals? Are you going to the funeral homes? Or are you turning on the television hahaha?

cc

Did I just hear a fly buzz by?

Coulda sworn I did .. but it's not fly season  :confused1:

However, it clearly is  "beating on dead horse" obsession season

Blazor

Did someone fart? It sure smells like someone just crop dusted this place lol.

Anonymous

Alberta's daily case count has fallen with 652 cases today..

But, there were thirty eight deaths today typing an all time high.

Blazor

Damn. I bet traffic sucks there. With all the funeral lines of cars going down the road. How do y'all have funeral service? Do the preachers take turns?

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423549 time=1634166498 user_id=3254

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423555 time=1634166947 user_id=2221
Damn. I bet traffic sucks there. With all the funeral lines of cars going down the road. How do y'all have funeral service? Do the preachers take turns?

You today said we need to be united against "Them"

Constant disruption / unneeded smart assing  is not a way to achieve that - nor has it been seen here in a very long time until very recent

Whoa fucking down, mate ... you once were a very cool poster  .. Lately  you are appearing possessed & obsessed like you are sitting there clicking refresh refresh to sling a nasty comment soon as someone posts .. not cool and not helping your cause

Posting like a Banshee on roids ... Relax!! , eh? .... We are all just people here trying to get by

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=423557 time=1634167207 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423549 time=1634166498 user_id=3254

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423555 time=1634166947 user_id=2221

You today said we need to be united against "Them"

Constant disruption / unneeded smart assing  is not a way to achieve that - nor has it been seen here in a very long time until very recent

Whoa fucking down, mate ... you once were a very cool poster  .. Lately  you are appearing possessed & obsessed like you are sitting there clicking refresh refresh to sling a nasty comment soon as someone posts .. not cool and not helping your cause

Posting like a Banshee on roids ... Relax!! , eh? .... We are all just people here trying to get by

Im under duress CC. Y'all attacked me. If you agree to a truce, I can too. Simple as that.

Im still not getting the death jab though, and I will continue to warn y'all  ac_razz

I was also stating the obvious in that post too. How come y'all aint seeing massive funerals and shit?

Blazor

We all got along before. This shit is dividing us for sure.

Now THAT is some TRUE and HELPFUL info for ya!

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/087/667/309/original/4865b862835a6fac.jpeg">

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423585 time=1634174602 user_id=2221
We all got along before. This shit is dividing us for sure.

Now THAT is some TRUE and HELPFUL info for ya!

Right after which you post a totally unverified  meme from your masters

sigh

cc

EUA withdrawal for CDC COVID-19 PCR test is due to the development of newer tests that help save time and resources,

not because the test is faulty

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/eua-withdrawal-for-cdc-covid-19-pcr-test-is-due-to-the-development-of-newer-tests-that-help-save-time-and-resources-not-because-the-test-is-faulty/">https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... is-faulty/">https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/eua-withdrawal-for-cdc-covid-19-pcr-test-is-due-to-the-development-of-newer-tests-that-help-save-time-and-resources-not-because-the-test-is-faulty/

COVID-19 PCR tests are highly sensitive and specific for the virus SARS-CoV-2. These tests don't detect the flu virus, which belongs to a completely different family of viruses. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has decided to discontinue support for its COVID-19 PCR tests

due to the development of new diagnostic tests capable of processing more samples at a given time and detecting multiple pathogens including SARS-CoV-2.

These new tests will help save time and resources.

Nice. Test for flu and covid at same time  making better treatment procedures

Again, bullshit meme posted .. SHAME!!!   on you for disseminating even more deliberate distortions (AKA blatant lies!!)

In fact, Double SHAME!! on you for parroting known false info to please your deliberately corrupt masters

Anonymous

Alberta was up today,,,,,,,916 cases..

We also had thirty COVID deaths.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=423682 time=1634255938 user_id=88
EUA withdrawal for CDC COVID-19 PCR test is due to the development of newer tests that help save time and resources,

not because the test is faulty

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/eua-withdrawal-for-cdc-covid-19-pcr-test-is-due-to-the-development-of-newer-tests-that-help-save-time-and-resources-not-because-the-test-is-faulty/">https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... is-faulty/">https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/eua-withdrawal-for-cdc-covid-19-pcr-test-is-due-to-the-development-of-newer-tests-that-help-save-time-and-resources-not-because-the-test-is-faulty/

COVID-19 PCR tests are highly sensitive and specific for the virus SARS-CoV-2. These tests don't detect the flu virus, which belongs to a completely different family of viruses. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has decided to discontinue support for its COVID-19 PCR tests

due to the development of new diagnostic tests capable of processing more samples at a given time and detecting multiple pathogens including SARS-CoV-2.

These new tests will help save time and resources.

Nice. Test for flu and covid at same time  making better treatment procedures

Again, bullshit meme posted .. SHAME!!!   on you for disseminating even more deliberate distortions (AKA blatant lies!!)

In fact, Double SHAME!! on you for parroting known false info to please your deliberately corrupt masters

Why does Blazor keep posting blatantly false and misleading information..

It takes very little time to check and debunk them.