The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=424119 time=1634529659 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=424117 time=1634528949 user_id=88
57712 - This weekend

55011 - Previous

53116 - 2 weeks ago

50817 - 3 weeks ago

48772   - 4  weeks ago

46324 - 5 weeks ago

Above is total deaths posted each weekend for past 6 weeks - Do the math

I'm sorry, it's nice to hope, but they are faking daily numbers

How do you know those numbers are the real ones?

Why not. They represent the total deaths posted by Florida from the very start .. posted every single day & I'm showing weekly snapshots of them rising as is logical of course

Florida is wanting to show how low they are - they are not going to fudge their actual deaths  total upward

There is a colum for "today" and a column for "Total to Date"

All I'm saying is the daily numbers posted are far from the total posted number difference over time
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424121 time=1634529871 user_id=88
Maybe I'm no explaining well

Daily they show like 2, 3, 3, .. etc .. yes

But weekly "total count" from "Total column" does not match daily postings

I consecutive posted weekend totals above

Last Weds for one example,  after 3 days of total matching daily 3 / day (total went up 3 / day for 3 days ... THEN ... on Weds  their total deaths went from   57,300 Tues to  Weds 57,709 (as the total caught up to reality)

I get what you are saying about that. What I'm asking is are you using the same source as Fash gets her stats.

cc

Prolly - I'm using Worldometer and her "daily numbers" are exactly the same as mine  .. I think she uses it also - but seems only for "daily" number posted

I am also monitoring "total from the start" & comparing increase in it to daily numbers posted    & that doesn't mesh with the daily at all .... every few days total jumps drastically above the total for daily count - I run the numbers from both columns together, so I see when the total from start count jumps a a few hundred  every few days

What is really bad cheating is they match the 2 columns for a few days & it appears to be playing straight for a few days .. then  there is a big jump in "total from start" column ... It's been happening for weeks now

Over past 5 weeks "total deaths: column has  slowly risen by 6,894" , .. despite daily numbers like 2, 3 etc.

None of the others play games like that - They all have matching daily # and total increase over any length of time one chooses to check them on

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424129 time=1634531680 user_id=88
Prolly - I'm using Worldometer and her "daily numbers" are exactly the same as mine  .. I think she uses it also - but seems only for "daily" number posted

I am also monitoring "total from the start" & comparing increase in it to daily numbers posted    & that doesn't mesh with the daily at all .... every few days total jumps drastically above the total for daily count - I run the numbers from both columns together, so I see when the total from start count jumps a a few hundred  every few days

What is really bad cheating is they match the 2 columns for a few days & it appears to be playing straight for a few days .. then  there is a big jump in "total from start" column ... It's been happening for weeks now

Over past 5 weeks "total deaths: column has  slowly risen by 6,894" , .. despite daily numbers like 2, 3 etc.

None of the others play games like that - They all have matching daily # and total increase over any length of time one chooses to check them on

That's messed up aint it.

cc

Yes. It's obviously deliberate subterfuge - I have never spotted any other doing that even once let alone for weeks now.

For others, the "daily" numbers always support the "total from start" almost exactly pretty much all the time

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424133 time=1634533107 user_id=88
Yes. It's obviously deliberate subterfuge - I have never spotted any other doing that even once let alone for weeks now.

For others, the "daily" numbers always support the "total from start" almost exactly pretty much all the time

I looked at that link Fash posted. I can't see a weekly or monthly death count.

cc

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/">https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

You can see new deaths & total deaths  .. might need to click yesterday as they have been sloughing

Click yesterday - Notice current total is 57,712   as I posted for this weekend . but it was 56407 the previous weekend

My point is proven over time - single snapshots don't tell what is going on with the numbers as Florida is changing total only every few days instead of everyday which would be expected

Odinson

1310 new cases in Finland.

The rate tripled after the government removed recommendations.

Bars are open.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424145 time=1634553838 user_id=136

Bars are open.

Recommendations or restrictions?

We had restrictions and still have some.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424151 time=1634561511 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=424145 time=1634553838 user_id=136

Bars are open.

Recommendations or restrictions?

We had restrictions and still have some.

Recommendations mostly.

Bars have had limited open hours.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/704/730/original/5ac5fd28afd5a3c6.png">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Well that is well sourced in depth and proves itself

:roll:

You don't feel just a bit embarrassed  posting such "nothings" ??

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=424165 time=1634579371 user_id=88
Well that is well sourced in depth and proves itself

:roll:

You don't feel just a bit embarrassed  posting such "nothings" ??

But I thought you liked numbers  :laugh:

Says CDC the source. Thought you liked them too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

QuoteSays CDC the source

"MEME Says" ... lol ... Seems you have no concept of how funny that is

Anonymous

Alberta recorded the following number of cases from Saturday to today.

607 Cases on October 17

791 Cases on October 16

783 Cases on October 15