The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371223 time=1594704598 user_id=88
The entire world really really really really really really really really really really really really needs it

I can't find it at moment but I read that it was headed up by the Israeli Defense Dept - If so better believe it will get done right and fast .. they have proven over and over and over to be the most precise, most intelligent  &  most efficient body on earth (which is a big part of why I literally bet on them to do it first back in March (& I never bet, lol)

Once tested, the IDF will get production flying - My guess is they are already gearing up knowing they can (or maybe already have) done it

---------------------------------------------------

"This is an important milestone, which will be followed by a series of complex tests and a process of regulatory approvals. That said, the scientists at the institute believe that the nature of this breakthrough could lead to a shortening of the process, which could span over several months," Bennett added.

The IIBR (Israel Institute for Biological Research ) has not only developed the antibody against the novel coronavirus, but it was also involved in collecting plasma from recovered patients in an attempt to aid in research. It has also taken part in the progress of developing a vaccine, along with MigVax, an affiliate of the MIGAL Galilee Research Institute. The scientists have reported being close to completing the first phase of developing a potent coronavirus vaccine.

The institute is working tirelessly to find a cure for the novel coronavirus, which has infected more than 16,000 in the country and has killed at least 238.

The IIBR and the town of Yeoham plan to open the country's first vaccine production facility. They will team up with two international pharmaceutical companies and present the plan for the quick establishment of the facility if the Israeli government provides approval.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200505/Israeli-scientists-discover-monoclonal-antibody-that-neutralizes-SARS-CoV-2.aspx">https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200 ... CoV-2.aspx">https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200505/Israeli-scientists-discover-monoclonal-antibody-that-neutralizes-SARS-CoV-2.aspx

Sure, sure. Of course you are going to praise your people.

cc

I knew people would say that - I KNEW IT!!!

Y'all are just jealous of your superiors

Sit back and enjoy the ride - "WE" will do it ALL for you & at hyper-velocity
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371227 time=1594705657 user_id=88
I knew people would say that - I KNEW IT!!!

Y'all are just jealous of your superiors

Sit back and enjoy the ride - "WE" will do it ALL for you & at hyper-velocity

Vaccines, matzoh ball soup, you people can do it all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=371177 time=1594668060 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=371176 time=1594663771 user_id=136
I havent worn a mask once during this corona time..

">

That one gal accused the guy with no of burning crosses. What a wack job.

This is why I won't visit the states ever again.

cc

Finally dealing with the CDC which works with and is a corrupt and incompetent as WHO

The Trump administration announced new guidelines on Wednesday. Starting today hospitals will be ordered to bypass the CDC and send ALL COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington DC.

This comes after TGP's Tuesday report on the likely fraudulent numbers coming from the CDC.

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass CDC and send all COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. In its new guidance, HHS said that going forward, hospitals should report detailed information on a daily basis directly to the new centralized system, which is managed by TeleTracking, a health data firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh.

However, if hospitals were already reporting such information to their states, they could continue to do so if they received a written release saying the state would handle reporting.

Officials say the change will streamline data gathering and assist the White House coronavirus task force in allocating scarce supplies like remdesivir, the first drug shown to be effective against the virus. Both the CDC network and the TeleTracking system set up by HHS rely on so-called push data, meaning hospital employees must manually enter data, rather than the government tapping into an electronic system to obtain the information.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371408 time=1594841278 user_id=88
Finally dealing with the CDC which works with and is a corrupt and incompetent as WHO

The Trump administration announced new guidelines on Wednesday. Starting today hospitals will be ordered to bypass the CDC and send ALL COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington DC.

This comes after TGP's Tuesday report on the likely fraudulent numbers coming from the CDC.

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass CDC and send all COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. In its new guidance, HHS said that going forward, hospitals should report detailed information on a daily basis directly to the new centralized system, which is managed by TeleTracking, a health data firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh.

However, if hospitals were already reporting such information to their states, they could continue to do so if they received a written release saying the state would handle reporting.

Officials say the change will streamline data gathering and assist the White House coronavirus task force in allocating scarce supplies like remdesivir, the first drug shown to be effective against the virus. Both the CDC network and the TeleTracking system set up by HHS rely on so-called push data, meaning hospital employees must manually enter data, rather than the government tapping into an electronic system to obtain the information.

That White House public advisor, Dr Deborah Birx has said the death count from COVID in the US is quite a bit lower than what they are officially reporting.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371413 time=1594843501 user_id=88
Exactly. That's why T took the count away from CDC

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Cases of COVID are going up in Alberta..

We've had 368 new cases in the last three days and the number hospitalized has gone up too.

Anonymous

The FDA continues to warn consumers and health care professionals not to use certain alcohol-based hand sanitizers due to the dangerous presence of methanol. The agency issued a warning earlier this month about an increasing number of adverse events, including blindness, cardiac effects, effects on the central nervous system, and hospitalizations and death, primarily reported to poison control centers and state departments of health. The agency continues to see these figures rise.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373259 time=1595950911 user_id=1676
Are they drinking it?

I assume drops of it are getting into their mouths.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Cases of the coronavirus have exploded in Israel since Israel's reopening.

Israel surpasses US in Covid-19 cases per capita

Israel outdistanced the U.S. in the number of new coronavirus infections per capita.

https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-israel-surpasses-us-in-covid-19-cases-per-capita/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=vwo_notification_1596008562&vwo_powered=1">https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-israe ... _powered=1">https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-israel-surpasses-us-in-covid-19-cases-per-capita/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=vwo_notification_1596008562&vwo_powered=1
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373258 time=1595950782 user_id=3254
The FDA continues to warn consumers and health care professionals not to use certain alcohol-based hand sanitizers due to the dangerous presence of methanol. The agency issued a warning earlier this month about an increasing number of adverse events, including blindness, cardiac effects, effects on the central nervous system, and hospitalizations and death, primarily reported to poison control centers and state departments of health. The agency continues to see these figures rise.

There are many forms of alcohol for germ / virus killing. Methanol has always been known to be deadly and I have no idea why it is out there

In shopping I have not seen several forms of alcohol, but no methanol products