The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432812 time=1641132549 user_id=2015
I found today that a foreman in engineering services working out of Logan Yard here in the Peg got infected again.

How many shots he have?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432821 time=1641137585 user_id=2221
I found today that a foreman in engineering services working out of Logan Yard here in the Peg got infected again.

How many shots he have?

Read my post. I said he was reinfected. Like SB, he thought he had natural immunity. But, there is next to no immunity with omicron. Immunity, whether through vaccination or getting infected helps reduce symptoms.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432823 time=1641137911 user_id=2015

How many shots he have?

Read my post. I said he was reinfected. Like SB, he thought he had natural immunity. But, there is next to no immunity with omicron. Immunity, whether through vaccination or getting infected helps reduce symptoms.

Well duh, Old Angry One, I saw "reinfected", but I thought your troop was mandated the clot shots. Hence my asking.

I DO notice though, that y'all's narrative is collapsing. Was just a few months ago, and y'all were like "Get the shot! We need to get back to normal!". Hows that working for y'all now, now that everyone is gonna get it anyway lol  :roll:

Are you angry cause you got fooled? Cause thats how you get angry hahaha.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432826 time=1641138270 user_id=2221

How many shots he have?

Well duh, Old Angry One, I saw "reinfected", but I thought your troop was mandated the clot shots. Hence my asking.

I DO notice though, that y'all's narrative is collapsing. Was just a few months ago, and y'all were like "Get the shot! We need to get back to normal!". Hows that working for y'all now, now that everyone is gonna get it anyway lol  :roll:

Then why did you ask a stupid if you read my post? We know that you never read your own links. Therefore no, I don't believe you read my post.

As for your second stupid question, look at ICU rates . Look to see vax vs unvaxxed in ICU's. Would you ike cc and Fash to post some data for you again genious. Will that settle it for you? Or you will respond with a meme so stupid even Seamoron knows it's fake. I have a strong suspicion the latter.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432827 time=1641138769 user_id=2015

How many shots he have?

Then why did you ask a stupid if you read my post? And we have seen that you never read your own links, so therefore no, I don't believe you read my post.

As for your second stupid question, look at ICU rates . Look to see how immunity rates, vax vs unvaxxed in ICU's. Would you ike cc and Fash to post some data for you again genious. Will that settle for you? Or you will respond with a meme so stupid even Seamoron knows it's fake. I have a strong suspicion the latter.

I dont believe you read your own post, dear, cause nowhere in it says if he was vaxed or not.

How many times you gonna say stupid  ac_toofunny

Their numbers aint shit, much like your opinion.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432829 time=1641138895 user_id=2221

How many shots he have?

Then why did you ask a stupid if you read my post? And we have seen that you never read your own links, so therefore no, I don't believe you read my post.

As for your second stupid question, look at ICU rates . Look to see how immunity rates, vax vs unvaxxed in ICU's. Would you ike cc and Fash to post some data for you again genious. Will that settle for you? Or you will respond with a meme so stupid even Seamoron knows it's fake. I have a strong suspicion the latter.

I dont believe you read your own post, dear, cause nowhere in it says if he was vaxed or not.

Reinfected was the key word in that. If you had've read it(like your own links, you didn't), you would have figured it out. Duh, real hard isn't it.

Ya, vetted stats don't matter do they Seamoron Junior. Smart people like you get their facts from memes and bitchute. You dunce.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432830 time=1641139140 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432829 time=1641138895 user_id=2221

Reinfected was the key word in that. If you had've read it(like your own links, you didn't), you would have figured it out. Duh, real hard isn't it.

Ya, vetted stats don't matter do they Seamoron Junior. Smart people like you get their facts from memes and bitchute. You dunce.

Hey "genius", you can be vaxxed, and still get it, and still get reinfected. I know folks who have. They got boosters, and still caught all the variants  ac_toofunny

Wow, talk about Seamajor level. And here I had high hopes for you  :001_rolleyes:

But, you DO get your facts from some internet forum member that posts numbers willy nilly like lolol.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmemesboy.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F10%2FGood-Luck-With-That-Good-Luck-Meme.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

cc

What part of "Helpful" doesn't compute?

I'm asking you nicely to keep the 2 covid threads serious, as the titles created almost 2 years ago clearly ask

Simple requests that were courteously  honored   .... well ... until recently
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=432833 time=1641146301 user_id=88
What part of "Helpful" doesn't compute?

I'm asking you nicely to keep the 2 covid threads serious, as the titles created almost 2 years ago clearly ask

and were courteously followed honored   .... well ... until recently

Oh my bad, I didnt realize opinions other than your own werent allowed in here.

This straight up how y'all being hahahahha....

...I know you love memes......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGed6JBX0AAF2Mk?format=jpg&name=900x900">

Blazor

Just a lil true and helpful information. Thought it was interesting....

http://www.jewworldorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/covid19-facts-550x610.jpg">

cc

Ontario and Quebec (around 17,000 & 16,000 respectively) "confirmed" cases remain about the same last 2 days despite not testing everyone with symptoms like before

Same as our province, the numbers of people infected has become so high that  they cannot keep up & so  had to give up full testing "officially" .. thus are asking those "mild" to not tie up testing locations

I'm fully aware that with the new variant many don't report at all, thus actual case numbers are much higher than reported

cc

UK, France, Italy & Germany (the EU ones I track) are down some today

No way to know yet if this new variant is backing off or with holidays + inability to test all cases  + mild do not report ..  the published numbers are  far lower than reality

Only time will tell ... no, rather, give us a shorter distance below reality

Odinson

Bricktop

Mysogynists? Racists?

These guy is off the scale of stupidity.

cc

He daily redefines the word "stupidity"

His daddy was extremely dangerous to the country  because he had very high intellect

The offspring of either he (or "any") of the Rolling Stones is as stupid as stupid gets