The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=434283 time=1641943817 user_id=88
Playing Devil's Advocate: (which I take great pleasure in doing far more often  than any of you  "franatics" will ever realize   :43(2):  )

one could easily and accurately argue that smokers and drinkers have long paid humongous health taxes

in fact usually amounting to several times over their cost to the health system - like they only get to die once like everyone else, eh!)

just sayin, eh!

"franatics" .. a blend of frantic and fanatics for those having a problem figuring out fun word play >> usually hardcore franatics  :wink:  

Hey, dollface.... would you mind not going back to ninja edit after you get a bite?

https://i.postimg.cc/85sg21Wm/Screenshot-20220112-121402-Chrome.jpg">

Just seems a lil desperate...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434288 time=1641949312 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=434281 time=1641942179 user_id=88

"The majority are asking that there be consequences," he said, according to The Associated Press, which translated his remarks from French.

"It's a question of fairness for the 90 percent of the population that have made some sacrifices.

We owe them."

Does the idiot that thinks this is a good idea, let alone fair and just, consider the consequences of this stupidity.

No-one has made a "sacrifice" who receives an injection, unless that injection killed them.

What a ludicrous and sanctimonious comment.

How do these megalomaniacs event get a job? They are beyond contempt.

It's the newest bug going around....

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMifGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5ld3MuY29tLmF1L3Nwb3J0L3Rlbm5pcy9ub3Zhay1kam9rb3ZpYy1oYXMtdG8tbGVhdmUtYXVzdHJhbGlhLXRvZGF5L25ld3Mtc3RvcnkvYmI2ODY0YmYxYTkwOGMyZDI2MGQ4NWRiZmJmMTc5ODXSAYABaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3cy5jb20uYXUvc3BvcnQvdGVubmlzL25vdmFrLWRqb2tvdmljLWhhcy10by1sZWF2ZS1hdXN0cmFsaWEtdG9kYXkvbmV3cy1zdG9yeS9iYjY4NjRiZjFhOTA4YzJkMjYwZDg1ZGJmYmYxNzk4NT9hbXA?hl=en-AU&gl=AU&ceid=AU%3Aen">https://news.google.com/articles/CBMifG ... id=AU%3Aen">https://news.google.com/articles/CBMifGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5ld3MuY29tLmF1L3Nwb3J0L3Rlbm5pcy9ub3Zhay1kam9rb3ZpYy1oYXMtdG8tbGVhdmUtYXVzdHJhbGlhLXRvZGF5L25ld3Mtc3RvcnkvYmI2ODY0YmYxYTkwOGMyZDI2MGQ4NWRiZmJmMTc5ODXSAYABaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3cy5jb20uYXUvc3BvcnQvdGVubmlzL25vdmFrLWRqb2tvdmljLWhhcy10by1sZWF2ZS1hdXN0cmFsaWEtdG9kYXkvbmV3cy1zdG9yeS9iYjY4NjRiZjFhOTA4YzJkMjYwZDg1ZGJmYmYxNzk4NT9hbXA?hl=en-AU&gl=AU&ceid=AU%3Aen
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/3Jzjp9n8/Screenshot-20220112-122630-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

He claims he was infected by Covid and thus should be exempt. Photos of exist taken during the time he was "infected" when he was at public functions and events.

Kick the lying ball hitter out.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434265 time=1641934256 user_id=3254
Blazor, stop posting these fake stories that if you had've checked, you would know is fake.

Various articles and social media posts claim that ,,Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer's pharmaceutical division, has admitted that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are cell and gene therapy marketed as vaccines to gain public trust."

In fact, Stefan Oelrich, member of the Board of Management of Bayer and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, did not say that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are gene or cell therapy. In a recent speech, Oelrich said that messenger RNA-based vaccines are an example of technological innovation, just as the gene and cell therapy proposed by Bayer are an example of technological innovation. This statement was taken out of context and distorted to falsely claim that ,,vaccines against COVID-19 modify / may alter human DNA" – a common myth circulating since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.

https://www.antifake.ro/fact-checking-of-the-week-mrna-vaccines-are-not-gene-therapy-and-do-not-alter-human-dna/">https://www.antifake.ro/fact-checking-o ... human-dna/">https://www.antifake.ro/fact-checking-of-the-week-mrna-vaccines-are-not-gene-therapy-and-do-not-alter-human-dna/

The extreme anti vaxxers give us guardians of liberty a bad name. We both opposed discrimination against the unvaccinated. But, they make us look bad circulating fake stories like this one.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434298 time=1641954066 user_id=1560
He claims he was infected by Covid and thus should be exempt. Photos of exist taken during the time he was "infected" when he was at public functions and events.

Kick the lying ball hitter out.

If true, I'm not making judgements at this point on the veracity of it, he was let in legally to the country, was covid negative, and released after a court hearing because of bad gov form.

The gov dug and revealed this now? Why not before when there was initial commotion, before he arrived... could have been really useful in his court case to show he had lied on his application.... an immigration crime.

I'm not surprised that they've come at him again. Whether true or not. I'd be really surprised if they did nothing because the entire nation looks like a bunch of opportunistic do as we say don't do as we do twats.

....but you get that with the village ruled nations run by tinpot despots who are legends in their little lunch boxes.

26 million is just a drop in the bucket but Aussies will peacock on nearly anything.... particularly in sport.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Don't make it right.... and whether you like Novak or not, agree with his stance or not, he's a heavyweight here and abroad, and he's HERE at the very moment.

They can decide whether he ever comes back again after the games end.

He's HERE... he's covid free.... he's taking the tests (not that I would in his place).... he's possibly/probably already had covid....

Let the battler play. Aussies kept him in a shithole for 2-3 days to punish him and affect his regime.... maybe not intentionally... but possibly. It's going to bring even more shame to Australia than it already has in tennis.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=434276 time=1641935978 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434275 time=1641935861 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=434271 time=1641935226 user_id=1582
fact checkers.... i remember the lab leak theory being nonsense, hunter bidens laptop being russian disinformation, the 2016 election was hacked by russians and the 2020 election being the most secure and fraud-free election ever held.... joe biden.... worlds most popular president.... 35% approval rating in his first year and forcing youtube to remove dislikes on videos.... :laugh:

That wasn't biased fact checkers..

It was an explanation debunking that silly claim that mRNA vaccines aren't gene therapy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kGUk00L9YzB/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kGUk00L9YzB/

watch it this time.... IT IS GENE THERAPY....

We already know bitchute posts videos that start at a certain time to mislead the public about important people say, and that is what they did with this one, just like the Obama one.

Facts

Stefan Oelrich, member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, attended the opening of the 2021 World Health Summit (WHS) held Berlin from October 24 to 26.  Official video replay of the event features Stefan Oelrich's speech starting around the timestamp 1:29:35.

In fact, some authentic sequences of Oelrich's speech have been taken out of context and distorted to misleadingly claim that mRNA vaccines are gene and cell therapy. Stefan Oelrich's speech focused on new technologies in the medical field and public trust in these technologies. According to Oelrich, the fact that the  world population has welcomed mRNA vaccines could open the way for new technologies in the medical field such as cell and gene therapy, technologies that Bayer has studied and promoted against diseases such as anemia or Parkinson's. Oelrich made a comparison between messenger RNA vaccines and gene therapies as an example of technological breakthroughs in the medical field.

Articles and social media posts that translated or re-published Oelrich's official statement are based on the technique of taking a quote out of context and amplify it to support misleading narratives circulating during the pandemic and the vaccination campaign.

Another distorted bitchute video. Thanks for wasting my time.

Anonymous

This is what Stefan Oelrich said. He begins talking around the 1 hour and 29 minute mark.

[media]
">
[/media]

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=434312 time=1641958626 user_id=1689

I had no idea how much fake and distorted sewer sludge existed .. till "the bitbullshitt   & meme  team" arrived to show us
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434319 time=1641959571 user_id=88

I had no idea how much fake and distorted sewer sludge existed .. till "the bitbullshitt   & meme  team" arrived to show us

I was not a fan of Obama, but Freud posted a really misleading video of him. Blazor did the same with this one. They have to know what they are posting is deceptive which means they have no eithics. It's either that or they are too lazy to check them.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=434326 time=1641961273 user_id=2015

I was not a fan of Obama, but Freud posted a really misleading video of him. Blazor did the same with this one. They have to know what they are posting is deceptive which means they have no eithics. It's either that or they are too lazy to check them.

I posted A video.

YOU decided to react like a little bitch....

Sucks to be your wife....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm not referring to the videos above. However, you raise an interesting question of governance in this age of scurrilous and deceptive material being distributed on the internet.

This behaviour can only increase, and the potential harm it causes will do likewise.

Already, governments are proposing legislation that requires ISP's to identify web users who commit crimes via the web. But if society continues to be threatened by fallacious and detrimental material, will the concept of freedom of speech be retained in the digital age?

I don't know. But history tells us that governments respond when society complains about an unacceptable conduct.

How far are we from posting a video on a web forum, even unaware that the content is fictitious, and having a knock on the door the next day?

My belief is that we are closer than we think. Inevitably, governments will act to eradicate mischievous and harmful web submissions where some form of harm occurs as a result, either to an individual or society in general.

I'm not advocating for these measures...but the internet has become toxic and harmful to many people.

It's an interesting thought though.

cc

I was not a fan of Obama,

I hated the grass he 0 walked on

QuoteThey have to know what they are posting is deceptive which means they have no eithics.
That's the hard part to take. The total void of ethics to achieve bassackward downside-up goals.

Quote It's either that or they are too lazy to check them.
That seems true at 1st glance but they all are not too lazy to work their buns off to find conspiracy material ... nor to attempt to destroy anyone in their way

So that "lazy" dog don't hunt. In fact, seem obsessed to go to any length to destroy anything in their path

They are such strange animals to me ... I'm at a loss to know what drives them ..

But, they are driven .. . far more driven than people who live in the real world

I do believe that they firmly believe in what they peddle

Every fight of theirs is like  it's a a fight to the death & any weapon is OK.

Constant insults to anyone questioning

Seems they separate themselves from the real world, then hate it and fight it and anyone in their path

I see and know all that, but still do not get what drives them

A  BIZARRE Phenomenon  .. Possibly a fluke of nature

May some day do a study on  what makes conspiracy heads tick,  ... or maybe rather not tick
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell