The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436243 time=1643159031 user_id=3254
Alberta reported 41 deaths from COVID-19 and more than 8,500 new cases over the weekend from Saturday to Monday..

We had 2722 cases today.

Thanks Fash -  It's slowed down a bit for you guys
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436247 time=1643159421 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436243 time=1643159031 user_id=3254
Alberta reported 41 deaths from COVID-19 and more than 8,500 new cases over the weekend from Saturday to Monday..

We had 2722 cases today.

Thanks Fash -  It's slowed down a bit for you guys

It's slowing down across Canada.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436173 time=1643139437 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436166 time=1643138499 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436164 time=1643138094 user_id=1676
For fuck's sake.... just check yourself into a crazy house  

You're out of your tree.

why do you do this to yourself? just sit back, relax and wait a year.... it'll be okay.... :laugh:

I've learned lol. Its all coming out now, I dont think we need to wait a year  :laugh:

Its trickling in, and soon the faucet will be on full blast lol.

Out of respect for the few friends I have here, and after the Southern site owners post a couple weeks ago, I've refrained from being nasty lately. Just sitting back and watching. Folks that know, know. Folks that dont, will learn the hard way. The mass psychosis is strong within them.

cc will be sitting inside her running car in a closed garage by the end of this all....

Stupidity has met its match with that bobblehead.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436318 time=1643185038 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=436173 time=1643139437 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436166 time=1643138499 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436164 time=1643138094 user_id=1676
For fuck's sake.... just check yourself into a crazy house  

You're out of your tree.

why do you do this to yourself? just sit back, relax and wait a year.... it'll be okay.... :laugh:

I've learned lol. Its all coming out now, I dont think we need to wait a year  :laugh:

Its trickling in, and soon the faucet will be on full blast lol.

Out of respect for the few friends I have here, and after the Southern site owners post a couple weeks ago, I've refrained from being nasty lately. Just sitting back and watching. Folks that know, know. Folks that dont, will learn the hard way. The mass psychosis is strong within them.

cc will be sitting inside her running car in a closed garage by the end of this all....

Stupidity has met its match with that bobblehead.

All in your mind.

cc

With Dinky, use of the word "mind" is a hilarious concept

That said ... France has gone crazy  .. almost a million "known" cases & over 700 deaths  over past 2 days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436348 time=1643224086 user_id=88
With Dinky, use of the word "mind" is a hilarious concept

That said ... France has gone crazy  .. almost a million "known" cases & over 700 deaths  over past 2 days

I read that too cc..

Here in Alberta we had 3341 cases and twenty two deaths.

Bricktop

22 deaths OF Covid, or WITH Covid.

There is a massive difference. Remember, if the death certificate doesn't say Covid, CoD ISN'T Covid.

The medical fraternity are not being honest about causes of death.

This is not new. T'was ever thus.

Trust me on this.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436497 time=1643262652 user_id=1560
22 deaths OF Covid, or WITH Covid.

There is a massive difference. Remember, if the death certificate doesn't say Covid, CoD ISN'T Covid.

The medical fraternity are not being honest about causes of death.

This is not new. T'was ever thus.

Trust me on this.

That is the US that plays those games. They do that to get federal dollars. Old Renee explained it. COVID deaths in Canadian provinces means of COVID.

Bricktop

With respect, that cannot be relied upon as a valid CoD.

When a person dies, they cannot be interred or cremated unless a cause of death is issued...either by a legally qualified medical practitioner or a judge appointed as a Coroner (In Oz...probably Canada as well, or something like it).

So when an elderly person dies, doctors must issue a death certificate or else it becomes a Coronial enquiry. Coroners enquiries are effectively court hearings. They are long, and expensive. If 20 people a day died WITH Covid, despite any other health problems, a doctor will almost certainly certify CoD as "Covid". Bear in mind "old age" is not a valid CoD.

The fatality numbers cannot be relied upon UNLESS an autopsy is conducted, and there is simply insufficient resources for that to occur.

So, Covid is an easy write off. True, some must die as a result of covid...but if there are other health issues we can never be sure what got them.

I do not trust CoD certifications. Doctors always take the easy way out. Especially if they are the doctor in charge of their care.

Frood

My dad was found in a hotel room in Seattle after he told his business partner to go on the next leg of the journey since he was feeling sick.

The maid found him the next morning stone cold and surrounded by snotty tissues.

His Cause of Death wasn't ascertained even a few months later. Eventually, they named a blood infection of indeterminate type.

They simply didn't know.

We've always been suspicious about that. He was 63 years young.

Coroners will not dig too much unless they have to...as long as it has the appearance of being a natural death.

But I remember some of his employers in my childhood. It was either a natural death of indeterminate reasons or it was a clean up of a loose end.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436505 time=1643270983 user_id=1560
With respect, that cannot be relied upon as a valid CoD.

When a person dies, they cannot be interred or cremated unless a cause of death is issued...either by a legally qualified medical practitioner or a judge appointed as a Coroner (In Oz...probably Canada as well, or something like it).

So when an elderly person dies, doctors must issue a death certificate or else it becomes a Coronial enquiry. Coroners enquiries are effectively court hearings. They are long, and expensive. If 20 people a day died WITH Covid, despite any other health problems, a doctor will almost certainly certify CoD as "Covid". Bear in mind "old age" is not a valid CoD.

The fatality numbers cannot be relied upon UNLESS an autopsy is conducted, and there is simply insufficient resources for that to occur.

So, Covid is an easy write off. True, some must die as a result of covid...but if there are other health issues we can never be sure what got them.

I do not trust CoD certifications. Doctors always take the easy way out. Especially if they are the doctor in charge of their care.

When a person dies in my province, a cause of death is given by medicial professionals

An autopsy is conducted when the cause of death is not certain..

We thousands of active cases of COVID..

If we included death with COVID, the COVID death rate would be misleading and much higher.

Blazor

Man, Fash says "the blood clots are from covid", and cans my post. Is that not info about covid, whether its from the covid or the vax?

Y'all have lost your minds.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436548 time=1643296816 user_id=2221
Man, Fash says "the blood clots are from covid", and cans my post. Is that not info about covid, whether its from the covid or the vax?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I never canned it......I moved it to the COVID misinformation or misleadig thread where it belongs..

And if you're saying it's from the virus itself. the fact that the virus is ten times more likely to cause thrombosis than AZ ot J&J has already been posted on more than one occasion.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436550 time=1643297382 user_id=3254

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I never canned it......I moved it to the COVID misinformation or misleadig thread where it belongs..

And if you're saying it's from the virus itself. the fact that the virus is ten times more likely to cause thrombosis than AZ ot J&J has already been posted on more than one occasion.

Thats your opinion.

But thanks for being a Fakebook Factchecker.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

She's bought into the covid cult....
Blahhhhhh...