The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436554 time=1643297667 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436550 time=1643297382 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=436548 time=1643296816 user_id=2221
Man, Fash says "the blood clots are from covid", and cans my post. Is that not info about covid, whether its from the covid or the vax?

Y'all have lost your minds.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I never canned it......I moved it to the COVID misinformation or misleadig thread where it belongs..

And if you're saying it's from the virus itself. the fact that the virus is ten times more likely to cause thrombosis than AZ ot J&J has already been posted on more than one occasion.

Thats your opinion.

But thanks for being a Fakebook Factchecker.

And that is your opinion. You are wrong of course.

Anonymous

COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations are continuing to drop in the United States, U.S. health officials said on Jan. 26, though deaths attributed to the disease have been rising.

The seven-day daily average of cases is around 692,400 cases, down by about 6 percent from the previous week, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), told reporters in a virtual briefing. The seven-day daily average of COVID-19 hospital admissions also dropped over the past week by about 8 percent, reaching around 19,800 per day, according to Walensky.

At the same time, the seven-day daily average of COVID-19 deaths rose by about 21 percent over the previous week, coming in at roughly 2,200 per day.

According to CDC data, the Omicron-fueled wave appears to have peaked in mid-January, with cases steadily dropping since then. Omicron is a variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19.

About 1.3 million cases were reported on Jan. 10, but no days of more than 1 million cases have been recorded since then, apart from Jan. 24, when 1.1 million were reported to the CDC. On four days between Jan. 10 and Jan. 24, less than 425,000 cases were reported.

Hospitalizations have dropped from a peak of 6.5 per 100,000 on Jan. 15 to 5.95 per 100,000 on Jan. 23, with declines among all age groups.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436558 time=1643298032 user_id=114
Man, Fash says "the blood clots are from covid", and cans my post. Is that not info about covid, whether its from the covid or the vax?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I never canned it......I moved it to the COVID misinformation or misleadig thread where it belongs..

And if you're saying it's from the virus itself. the fact that the virus is ten times more likely to cause thrombosis than AZ ot J&J has already been posted on more than one occasion.

Thats your opinion.

The "opinion" I got from a coroner, and a Doctor? How am I wrong?

Let me guess, you think them pics are simply spaghetti noodles  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436563 time=1643298269 user_id=2221

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Thats your opinion.

You are replying to something I never said. YOU SAID, Fash is a FB fact checker. I reponded,  that is your opinion. You are wrong of course. I never mentioned coroner or that long post in my reply.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436574 time=1643301091 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=436563 time=1643298269 user_id=2221

Thats your opinion.

You are replying to something I never said. YOU SAID, Fash is a FB fact checker. I reponded,  that is your opinion. You are wrong of course. I never mentioned coroner or that long post in my reply.

Well you can clearly see how I took it the way I did, when you just said "wrong", without stating what was wrong.

How am I wrong about that? Fash is currently doing the same as Fakebook, moving posts that go against the narrative... aka anti vax. Is she afraid CC will see it and have a hissy fit?

Oh well, guess y'all will have to learn on your own. Every single thing we try to point out and help you folks, gets snubbed.

Feel free to move this post too.

In fact, I think I'll just move my ass right along as well. I dont like Fakebook because of censorship, and this place is quickly becoming the same way.

Carry on. Enjoy your numbers.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Fash and the rest will eventually accept the death count...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436576 time=1643301550 user_id=2221
How am I wrong about that? Fash is currently doing the same as Fakebook, moving posts that go against the narrative... aka anti vax. Is she afraid CC will see it and have a hissy fit?

You posted "pulled from vaxxer veins" with four long pics we have to step over to get to something actually worth reading in a helpful information thread. The fact is that COVID itself is far more likely to cause clots than the AZ vaccine and you know that. I get you were being cute. But, she did give you a thread to post your fake news and be cute. You even have your own threads. She has been patient with you. Stop whining.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/small-number-of-omicron-subvariant-cases-detected-in-b-c-officials-say-1.5755931">There have been 51 cases of the BA.2 subvariant confirmed across the country so far, the Public Health Agency of Canada

BA.2, a sub-variant of XI  has been referred to as "stealthier" than past variants, a reference to changes that might make it more difficult to detect.

Spotted in several Canada Provinces including BC & Ontario, US including Washington, UK and other EU countries

When it comes to BA.2, time will tell what "the overall impact is going to be, if any," Henry said in BC

[Because of little testing now going on as of recently, the number is obviously several times higher but no way to know exactly by how many times]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last 24 hrs "known" cases in ON & QB stabilizing a bit - total deaths remain high at 120

Sask & Manitoba also remain somewhat level with preceding days but deaths are still climbing

France remains pushing 400,000 known daily cases & deaths in France, Italy  & UK remain very high
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436595 time=1643314831 user_id=88
https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/safoyhgq/sss/p2/small-number-of-omicron-subvariant-cases-detected-in-b-c-officials-say-1.5755931">There have been 51 cases of the BA.2 subvariant confirmed across the country so far, the Public Health Agency of Canada

BA.2, a sub-variant of XI  has been referred to as "stealthier" than past variants, a reference to changes that might make it more difficult to detect.

Spotted in several Canada Provinces including BC & Ontario, US including Washington, UK and other EU countries

When it comes to BA.2, time will tell what "the overall impact is going to be, if any," Henry said in BC

[Because of little testing now going on as of recently, the number is obviously several times higher but no way to know exactly by how many times]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last 24 hrs "known" cases in ON & QB stabilizing a bit - total deaths remain high at 120

Sask & Manitoba also remain somewhat level with preceding days but deaths are still climbing

France remains pushing 400,000 known daily cases & deaths in France, Italy  & UK remain very high

Strange it's taking so long for cases to come down in France. Their vaccination rate is comparable to Britain's.

cc

France started extremely high numbers well after UK took off  ... now they are catching up and deaths are getting huge as they catch up to cases

Very similar to Italy where it is now raging again .. known cases& deaths  increasing rapidly again . If you remember, it was Italy that was initially hit extremely hard in early 2000 and death numbers  were horrible

While it's early to know for certain,  Germany recently appears to be increasing rapidly now

Others I can't speak about as I don't track them daily - a look at any given day does not indicate rise or fall ... one needs history to confirm trends
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cw_

In fact, I think I'll just move my ass right along as well.  

Invincible posters don't flounce, Mister.  

Never let it go Blazer,  never let it go....

">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=436616 time=1643323578 user_id=3226

In fact, I think I'll just move my ass right along as well.  

Invincible posters don't flounce, Mister.  

Never let it go Blazer,  never let it go....

">

Old Blazor used to be a good poster.

Anonymous

COVID-19 mortality in Alberta is soaring during the pandemic's Omicron wave, with the province reporting 97 virus-related deaths over the past week.