The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Canada is just over 1000 this week so far, with one day yet to come in the week .. Many people are dying
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436705 time=1643348758 user_id=88
Canada is just over 1000 this week so far, with one day yet to come in the week .. Many people are dying

The death rate is dropping I believe, but the number of deaths has never been higher.

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=436616 time=1643323578 user_id=3226
Quote from: Blazor post_id=436576 time=1643301550 user_id=2221

In fact, I think I'll just move my ass right along as well.  

Invincible posters don't flounce, Mister.  

Never let it go Blazer,  never let it go....

">

He's tired of the propagandists.... the Branch Covidians.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

OOPS!!!

https://www.cp24.com/news/period-of-infectiousness-does-not-appear-shorter-with-omicron-public-health-ontario-1.5758153">Period of infectiousness does not appear shorter with Omicron: Public Health Ontario

"Modelling data from (Public Health Ontario/Public Health Ontario Laboratory) suggests that ....... the period of infectivity is not reduced compared to prior lineages and may be increased in certain instances," Public Health Ontario staff write in the Jan. 21 guide.

Dear  Doctor Henry:

With regard to your shortening isolation time from 10 to 5 days ...................................

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436768 time=1643394620 user_id=88
OOPS!!!

https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/s42ao/sklm/p2/news/period-of-infectiousness-does-not-appear-shorter-with-omicron-public-health-ontario-1.5758153">Period of infectiousness does not appear shorter with Omicron: Public Health Ontario

"Modelling data from (Public Health Ontario/Public Health Ontario Laboratory) suggests that ....... the period of infectivity is not reduced compared to prior lineages and may be increased in certain instances," Public Health Ontario staff write in the Jan. 21 guide.

Dear  Doctor Henry:

With regard to your shortening isolation time from 10 to 5 days ...................................

I thought hospital stays in Alberta were shorter now compared to previous variants.

cc

I think on average many are

This is talking about "infectious period (i.e. able to spread period)" only

Quote:" the period of infectivity is not reduced compared to prior lineages and may be increased in certain instances"

Bricktop

OOPS!!!

https://www.cp24.com/news/period-of-infectiousness-does-not-appear-shorter-with-omicron-public-health-ontario-1.5758153">Period of infectiousness does not appear shorter with Omicron: Public Health Ontario

Dear  Doctor Henry:

Infectivity?????

Don't they mean "contagion"???

Anonymous

Hell, old Herman has exapnded his English vocabulary more since this pandemic started than I have in the previous thirty five years.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436795 time=1643409761 user_id=1560
OOPS!!!

Dear  Doctor Henry:

Infectivity?????

Webster's Definition of infectivity

: the ability to produce or transmit infection ... exactly what it was about

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436811 time=1643414911 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436795 time=1643409761 user_id=1560
OOPS!!!

Dear  Doctor Henry:

Infectivity?????

Webster's Definition of infectivity

: the ability to produce or transmit infection ... exactly what it was about

Exhibit A. New word of the week-infectivity. Thanks ceec.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=436813 time=1643415001 user_id=1689
Exhibit A. New word of the week-infectivity. Thanks ceec.
lol. .. it wasn't even intentional

Just don't get infectivityed

Anonymous

We had 3,036 cases today..

Hospitalizations are up a bit, but ICU is down to 105 from one hundred and eleven a week ago..

Sadly, there were thirteen more deaths.

cw_

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436713 time=1643349924 user_id=1676

He's tired of the propagandists.... the Branch Covidians.  ac_biggrin

Damn those Branch Covidians!  Damn them to H E double toothpicks!!    :t1929:

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436818 time=1643416238 user_id=3254
We had 3,036 cases today..

Hospitalizations are up a bit, but ICU is down to 105 from one hundred and eleven a week ago..

Sadly, there were thirteen more deaths.

Similar here, but totals about 2/3  of yours. You guys have been hit hard

Canada lost  1,150 people this week  ... over 400 in each of ON & QB

Knew son's good friend was in hospital with it. It's over a week now and seems to be getting more serious now. He sent picks of vitamin D bottle and other items including other vitamins and other items not discernable in pic

cc

Here's Florida's hokey stats for the past week

They do show the low numbers  as "today's deaths" while conveniently leaving that spot blank on catch-up days (top is yesterday)

Note: Far as I can see, no other area in N America or the EU plays this vile deception game which has been going on for months

In real news, Canada had 124,766 "known" cases this past week lost  1,144  people to covid

The US lost 13,740 people to covid this week