The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

5,000,141,293 people have come down with the covid who cares virus, an increase of 320.08938456% from the previous week.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Quote from: kiebers post_id=437099 time=1643559737 user_id=193
What's the real numbers in Florida?

Any given day one cannot know as they keep fudging them as shown

As you can see from my post they catch up every few days as they cannot keep fudging the total indefinitely (as totals won't match up)

To answer your question one can only guess it's the total after a big jump in "Total" - On the days they catch up, they conveniently leave  "Daily deaths" blank for that day but overall totals tell the tale

Adding up a week worth would likely be close  .. allowing top 2 "shown" have not caught up, an average day of bottom 5 (over 200) applied to top each of 2, then add up the 7 days would give a close approximation of "actual" deaths for that specific week (approx 1,550)

I get each day by spreadsheet set up to automatically subtract previous day "total" from current day "total" & place result in today's deaths  - I sure  do not do it manually every day, lol

Everyone else including your state play straight ball and give actual amounts every day .. and don't try to make people think numbers are much lower than they actually are .... well, ecept for Sweden ... after their initial plan (in the early days)  went tits up they have been playing with the  numbers ever since similar to the way Florida is last several months
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/">https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

That's the one accepted worldwide as reliable source - Every country or state reports immediately & automatically to them soon as they have daily numbers finalized. They do come in sporadically at each reports when done their tallies, but by end of say all are in  

If you click on "USA" at top of list, it will open up all states

I think Fash uses it also

Anonymous

Justin tested positive for COVID. Like he needed an excuse not to work.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=437202 time=1643658851 user_id=114
Justin tested positive for COVID.

Like he needed an excuse not to work.
 :laugh:

Anonymous

Alberta had 1,777 cases today 1,815 cases yesterdat and 2,945 on Saturday..

The number of people hospitalized rose to 1516, but the number of people in ICU dropped to ninety nine.

Odinson

So... Our health-care system said that they list every death that has occurred within 30 days of the corona-infection, as a "corona-death".

Whether or not the patient has died of the coronavirus.

There you go.

So the actual deathrate is lower and the actual infection-rate is far higher.

cc

If it was a "result of" complications from the virus, that's fair pool & the way it should be

The virus itself does not kill ... it sets up conditions of illness, i.e. pneumonia etc. etc.

If one get's ill from something  not caused by virus, that's irresponsible medicine to report it as cause

Anonymous

Denmark is dropping almost all pandemic restrictions.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=437441 time=1643742033 user_id=3254

I saw that. The numbers were still high too .. 43,000 known cases today for a place barely larger than  BC Province in population

It is unique .. I have no idea how they can get numbers like that from so few people with or without regs

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=437444 time=1643743174 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=437441 time=1643742033 user_id=3254

I saw that. The numbers were still high too .. 43,000 known cases today for a place barely larger than  BC Province in population

It is unique .. I have no idea how they can get numbers like that from so few people with or without regs

Apparently their hospitals are not overwhelmed.

cc

I don't understand it all. They also "show" very low deaths compared to known cases

We are almost their size yet we are close to capacity at 1/20th the number of known cases - And  you guys are running not too far from us  as is all of Canada

It's "as if" they have some special extremely weak strain  :confused1: