Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Are we still worrying about COVID? Next existential threat or are we back to climate change destroying the world in 10 years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447777 time=1650741688 user_id=56
Are we still worrying about COVID? Next existential threat or are we back to climate change destroying the world in 10 years.

COVID is still around Shen.

Anonymous

Alberta's cases over the last seven days are up again.

April 19: 1,127 cases

April 20: 1,228 cases

April 21: 1,036 cases

April 22: 968 cases

April 23: 840 cases

April 24: 681 cases

April 25: 712 cases

Hospitalizations were up and the number of people in ICU is up by four.

1,220 In hospital

47 In intensive care

Anonymous

Canada had 11,646 cases today, the USA had 50.775 and Germany was the highest with 124,863.

Anonymous

After more than two years, the United States may have exited the so-called pandemic phase of COVID-19, according to Anthony Fauci.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=448250 time=1651146391 user_id=114
After more than two years, the United States may have exited the so-called pandemic phase of COVID-19, according to Anthony Fauci.

Of course we all want it to settle down and stay settled down

But, what anyone says about the future is moot blabber at best as no one has any way of knowing the future

Viruses do what they decide to do. Let's hope mutations stop as viruses are programmed to mutate so that they are more easily spread  .. the main cause of all the previously unpredicted waves

Reality is > Que SerĂ¡, SerĂ¡

as Govts control the message  ... currently by not giving it to it's owners (us), and when they do it's so late it's not helpful

This is VERY unfair to vulnerable people who use the data to plan their lives via risk assessment

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2430163">https://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2430163

"It's particularly critical because people have been made responsible for how they handle the pandemic and the decisions they make."

Another article on this

Thursday's update comes as independent modelers say the delayed and limited statistics the province releases make it "hard to do anything useful" with the data.

DELAYED AND REVISED WEEKLY DATA

Current hospitalizations and critical-care admissions are the only up-to-date information the province shares in its weekly update each Thursday.

Other data provided pertains to the last full epidemiological week, which ended five days earlier. And even those numbers are subject to revision in future updates.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The world needs to exit the pandemic phase. However. Who the fuck cares what Dr Fauxci says.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=448324 time=1651189372 user_id=56
The world needs to exit the pandemic phase. However. Who the fuck cares what Dr Fauxci says.

I think I'd rater have that dolt tell me I was sick than tell me I'm well - He's wrong a lot more than he is right

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=448325 time=1651189593 user_id=88

I think I'd rater have that dolt tell me I was sick than tell me I'm well - He's wrong a lot more than he is right

I mentioned this on another forum.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448329 time=1651191768 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=448325 time=1651189593 user_id=88

I mentioned this on another forum.

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447777 time=1650741688 user_id=56

We should ask Al Gore and Bill Gates....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Old Fauci should resign before he is prosecuted.

cc

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/moderna-montreal-factory-will-make-canada-an-mrna-leader-says-trudeau-1.5881671">Moderna Montreal factory will make Canada an mRNA 'leader

Will produce over 100 million doses / year and be used for other viruses in future .. helping ensure a long-term supply of made-in-Canada vaccines.

it will also ultimately be able to do research and hopefully produce other kinds of vaccines or treatment based on the same mRNA technology, or messenger RNA, that was first used in the COVID-19 vaccines, he said.

[Haven given up our world leader position, this is a big step in taking it back]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=448407 time=1651248680 user_id=88
Moderna Montreal factory will make Canada an mRNA 'leader

Will produce over 100 million doses / year and be used for other viruses in future .. helping ensure a long-term supply of made-in-Canada vaccines.

it will also ultimately be able to do research and hopefully produce other kinds of vaccines or treatment based on the same mRNA technology, or messenger RNA, that was first used in the COVID-19 vaccines, he said.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

More poison being manufactured and the Stockholm Syndrome recipients are just dying to get another one....
Blahhhhhh...