The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

We have dropped a bit (300+) each of the past 2 weeks but over 700 today & lost 11 people today
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393902 time=1607729081 user_id=88
We have dropped a bit (300+) each of the past 2 weeks but over 700 today & lost 11 people today

BC's daily cases will go up after New Year's. They will surge across this continent and Europe.

cc

Looks like Pfizer will be used for care home & covid front line workers here .. because they can get to locations which is good because most all care home cases come from workers who are out in the community

Soon as Moderna is here (shortly) they will do care homes

Hopefully they get to all workers quick so that care homes will be safe

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393904 time=1607729365 user_id=88
Looks like Pfizer will be used for care home & covid front line workers here .. because they can get to locations which is good because most all care home cases come from workers who are out in the community

Soon as Moderna is here (shortly) they will do care homes

Hopefully they get to all workers quick so that care homes will be safe

I think all provinces are doing that.

cc

cc

Here We Go Again!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/11/who-accused-conspiring-italy-remove-damning-covid-report">WHO accused of conspiring with Italy to remove damning Covid report

Exclusive: document intended to help prevent future deaths allegedly pulled from website after request

The World Health Organization has been accused of conspiring with the Italian health ministry to remove a report revealing the country's mismanagement at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic – the publication of which was intended to prevent future deaths.

Italy was the first European country to become engulfed by the pandemic. The report, produced by the WHO scientist Francesco Zambon and 10 colleagues across Europe, was funded by Kuwait's government with the objective of providing information to countries yet to be hit.

..... The document was allegedly removed at the request of Ranieri Guerra, the WHO's assistant director general for strategic initiatives. Guerra was the director general for preventive health at the Italian health ministry between 2014 and late 2017, and was therefore responsible for updating the pandemic plan as per new guidelines laid out by the WHO and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Guerra is among the scientists on the Italian government's Covid-19 taskforce.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393913 time=1607734143 user_id=88
Here We Go Again!!!

https://hidedoor.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/swktpeojwvzm/srst/p2/world/2020/dec/11/who-accused-conspiring-italy-remove-damning-covid-report">WHO accused of conspiring with Italy to remove damning Covid report

Exclusive: document intended to help prevent future deaths allegedly pulled from website after request

The World Health Organization has been accused of conspiring with the Italian health ministry to remove a report revealing the country's mismanagement at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic – the publication of which was intended to prevent future deaths.

Italy was the first European country to become engulfed by the pandemic. The report, produced by the WHO scientist Francesco Zambon and 10 colleagues across Europe, was funded by Kuwait's government with the objective of providing information to countries yet to be hit.

..... The document was allegedly removed at the request of Ranieri Guerra, the WHO's assistant director general for strategic initiatives. Guerra was the director general for preventive health at the Italian health ministry between 2014 and late 2017, and was therefore responsible for updating the pandemic plan as per new guidelines laid out by the WHO and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Guerra is among the scientists on the Italian government's Covid-19 taskforce.

China has controlled the WHO for a long time..

They have more control over the UN through Yuan diplomacy than any other country, but no UN  organization as much as the WHO..

If the WHO hadn't blocked Taiwan from warning the world what was happening, there might never have been a pandemic.

cc

The WHO is pure evil ... then, so is the entire UN itself

cc

I show Alberta down this week  1,275 cases from last week. BC down a bit

Anonymous

Quote from: sasquatch post_id=393841 time=1607707273 user_id=3246
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-errors-found-in-albertas-covid-19-data/?fbclid=IwAR0-__ERdGZZAPZFlemym0e4QKPx3r0OPGzL8uTQnIohLdtxc_UHn7ehi64">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... _UHn7ehi64">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-errors-found-in-albertas-covid-19-data/?fbclid=IwAR0-__ERdGZZAPZFlemym0e4QKPx3r0OPGzL8uTQnIohLdtxc_UHn7ehi64

So the bastards at AHS have been caught fudging the numbers higher. 5 bucks says it was a bunch of Notley holdovers behind this

The AHS bosses and Gil McGowan are corrupt and evil.

Anonymous

Quote from: sasquatch post_id=393846 time=1607708231 user_id=3246
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393843 time=1607707574 user_id=114
Quote from: sasquatch post_id=393841 time=1607707273 user_id=3246
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-errors-found-in-albertas-covid-19-data/?fbclid=IwAR0-__ERdGZZAPZFlemym0e4QKPx3r0OPGzL8uTQnIohLdtxc_UHn7ehi64">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... _UHn7ehi64">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-errors-found-in-albertas-covid-19-data/?fbclid=IwAR0-__ERdGZZAPZFlemym0e4QKPx3r0OPGzL8uTQnIohLdtxc_UHn7ehi64

So the bastards at AHS have been caught fudging the numbers higher. 5 bucks says it was a bunch of Notley holdovers behind this

Sasquatch, I assumed that every new daily infection was a first time test. If the daily stats include people who have already tested positive and are awaiting a negative result to be declared recovered, than that province's daily stats are meaningless.

Good find by the way. :thumbup:

I didn't find it myself, but being circulated among some groups I'm in as of today, but yeah....this news really pisses me off just like Jason's flipflop because he couldn't handle the political pressure from the phony numbers AHS was peddling.

I hope heads will roll for this like they have in the past.

I have read about Alberta's Health Serrvices. It's bosses are greedy hyper political sleazebags.

Anonymous

Alberta had 1590 new infections and thirteen COVID related deaths today.

cc

We don't get a count on weekends

One bit of good news is care home staff will start being vaccinated in a day or so ... staff being the cause of  almost all cases of care home virus currently as homes are now mainly isolated from direct contact with general population

They are the immediate focus here and I would expect in Alta also?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394068 time=1607840379 user_id=88
We don't get a count on weekends

One bit of good news is care home staff will start being vaccinated in a day or so ... staff being the cause of  almost all cases of care home virus currently as homes are now mainly isolated from direct contact with general population

They are the immediate focus here and I would expect in Alta also?

I think they are the first people to be vaccinated in Ontario too.

Anonymous

Alberta had 1887 new infections today and fifteen deaths..

There were over twenty thousand people tested for a positivty rate of over eight per cent..

I expect the next week will be bad as I heard many people went out to restaurants on Friday and Saturday, one last time before the lock down began.