Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475690 time=1664314558 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=475686 time=1664312200 user_id=136

I know a lot of unvaxxed people who had these symptoms or less.

I dont know if the vaccines work anymore since so much time has passed.

I don't know many unvaxxed people.

Something like ninety per cent of adults in this province have had two doses.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475711 time=1664371467 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475690 time=1664314558 user_id=56

I don't know many unvaxxed people.

Something like ninety per cent of adults in this province have had two doses.

I fled to a job 1600 kilometres away from my wife and children simply because they didn't require a jab to work.

Approximately 35 percent are vehemently unjabbed but trapped out of getting more lucrative positions elsewhere...because while the authoritarian government mandates have ceased, businesses continue to carry them on... like a shadow government edict.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm not fleeing over a vaccine..

But, I'd consider it if there are lockdowns again.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'd consider flipping the bird at the bastards if lockdowns were reinstituted. I certainly won't be rolling up my sleeve for some bullshit concoction from a state-partnered business - my grandparents fought a war against that kind of fascism (if we are to call it for what it is) and I both respect and honour the commitment and sacrifice they made.

I know Covid is real, I've had it. My case wasn't anywhere as serious as those I know who have had it and supposedly died from it... half a day of fatigue, a day and a half of headache and a few days of coughing up phlegm gems, big fucken' whoopie. Far more odioos was tthe virus you know as "The Media" who tied themselves up in torturous knots in their attempts to bullshit me to the table while shutting down any and all dissenting voices and lines of inquiry.

They are banking on our compliance and have persecuted those of us who exercised the right of "my body, my choice". They can all take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all I care.

formosan

Quote from: UoT post_id=475807 time=1664543894
I'd consider flipping the bird at the bastards if lockdowns were reinstituted. I certainly won't be rolling up my sleeve for some bullshit concoction from a state-partnered business - my grandparents fought a war against that kind of fascism (if we are to call it for what it is) and I both respect and honour the commitment and sacrifice they made.

I know Covid is real, I've had it. My case wasn't anywhere as serious as those I know who have had it and supposedly died from it... half a day of fatigue, a day and a half of headache and a few days of coughing up phlegm gems, big fucken' whoopie. Far more odioos was tthe virus you know as "The Media" who tied themselves up in torturous knots in their attempts to bullshit me to the table while shutting down any and all dissenting voices and lines of inquiry.

They are banking on our compliance and have persecuted those of us who exercised the right of "my body, my choice". They can all take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all I care.

There can't be lockdowns again.
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Where cc at?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fyCDx86uMg6s/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/fyCDx86uMg6s/

*** Mic Drop ***

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

NOW they saying all the shit that WE knew nearly 2 years ago!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476570 time=1665594813 user_id=2221
NOW they saying all the shit that WE knew nearly 2 years ago!!!

Yep! Too true my bru!

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=476520 time=1665532205 user_id=1676
Where cc at?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fyCDx86uMg6s/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/fyCDx86uMg6s/

*** Mic Drop ***

ac_toofunny

"We had to move at the speed of "science" to get what we needed..."

:laugh3:

People need to be compensated for loss of earning and in many cases...the loss of their jobs. Fuckeroos!

Shen Li

Alberta's hospitals are experiencing a spike in COVID, influenza and RSV illnesses. Alberta Health Services is recommending masking indoors.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481890 time=1668560674 user_id=3389
Alberta's hospitals are experiencing a spike in COVID, influenza and RSV illnesses. Alberta Health Services is recommending masking indoors.

You probably need another booster and lockdown to prevent illness...

...and masks... in bed.... while you sleep..
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481970 time=1668572422 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481890 time=1668560674 user_id=3389

You probably need another booster and lockdown to prevent illness...

...and masks... in bed.... while you sleep..

We have a new premier and she says if you want to wear a mask, that's your choice. However, she won't mandate it.

Most of the hospitalizations are a bad flu strain. Our top public health doctor is urgin people to get their seasonal flu shot. I got mine.