Started by Anonymous, March 25, 2020, 08:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"There's also been reporting in state media of the reported death toll in Italy surpassing that in China. This has been combined with some commentary from prominent media figures that has appeared distasteful, almost triumphalist.

Meanwhile, well away from senior leaders, there are some high-profile diplomatic figures using international-facing social media to spread theories that the US may have weaponised and dumped the virus in China. Or that Italy had cases that may have been Covid-19 earlier than China. China is sowing seeds of doubt and questioning assumed truths as it looks to repair its reputation.

I don't believe anything China says.

Yup, China will do anything to punish and accuse their victims or anyone that doesn't agree with them.  Honestly I lost patience with them long time ago.  :sdfjh(2):

Do you think this coronavirus came from a wet market or a lab?

I think it came from people eating bats, my brother says when bats are under adrenaline they their body temperature spikes up and release tons of toxins into their body, not to mention the ones that lives in caves, I bet they're highly contagious due to the poop littered everywhere and there's never any wind or rain to clean it out, though I could be mistaken.   ac_umm

My old lady is from the far North of China on the Russian border. She is half Mongolian, but Northern Han don't eat weird shit like Southern Chinese do. But, eating bats? The old lady has never heard of it even among Southern Chinese.

That is most likely just fake internet memes..

The most common one was from Palau, but it went around social media as being from Wuhan..

That is distraction, this pandemic started in a lab.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Guest"There's also been reporting in state media of the reported death toll in Italy surpassing that in China. This has been combined with some commentary from prominent media figures that has appeared distasteful, almost triumphalist.

Meanwhile, well away from senior leaders, there are some high-profile diplomatic figures using international-facing social media to spread theories that the US may have weaponised and dumped the virus in China. Or that Italy had cases that may have been Covid-19 earlier than China. China is sowing seeds of doubt and questioning assumed truths as it looks to repair its reputation.

Yup, China will do anything to punish and accuse their victims or anyone that doesn't agree with them.  Honestly I lost patience with them long time ago.  :sdfjh(2):

I think it came from people eating bats, my brother says when bats are under adrenaline they their body temperature spikes up and release tons of toxins into their body, not to mention the ones that lives in caves, I bet they're highly contagious due to the poop littered everywhere and there's never any wind or rain to clean it out, though I could be mistaken.   ac_umm

My old lady is from the far North of China on the Russian border. She is half Mongolian, but Northern Han don't eat weird shit like Southern Chinese do. But, eating bats? The old lady has never heard of it even among Southern Chinese.

Lol it wouldn't be surprising if bats are eaten, when traveling in China, one thing I always notice there's ever hardly any wildlife.  Even the sparrows in Hong Kong while flying north decided to all of a sudden turn around when they're getting too close to the border of Shenzhen, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol it wouldn't be surprising if bats are eaten, when traveling in China, one thing I always notice there's ever hardly any wildlife.  Even the sparrows in Hong Kong while flying north decided to turn around when they're too close to the border of Shenzhen, lol.

Smart birds eh. :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Lol it wouldn't be surprising if bats are eaten, when traveling in China, one thing I always notice there's ever hardly any wildlife.  Even the sparrows in Hong Kong while flying north decided to turn around when they're too close to the border of Shenzhen, lol.

Smart birds eh. :laugh3:

Lol yep, I was pretty surprised too when I first saw it.   :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

With the coronovirus it seems the bat's have the last laugh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EO-LYBbWoAMHtni.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Dove"Oh course they are lying. Theyve been lying.

And none of the numbers are gonna be accurate because literally every country screwed the pooch on testing. We wont even have accurate fatality numbers and now the accuracy of the tests are being questioned. People have gotten false negatives.

Even here in MI, you really have to "qualify" for testing. You gotta either be high risk or gravely ill.

One of my friends who is an MSN, shes an ER charge nurse, is saying the ICU is at capacity and half her ER is vented. And, the hospital knowingly let them get exposed for weeks and isnt providing them with proper PPE(N95s). They have N100s that that are not being allowed to use unless they are dealing with confirmed cases.

Which would be fine if this shit didnt have a 7 to 20 day incubation. So now nurses and techs are showing symptoms and they are not getting tested.

Same friend has a 4 year and 1 year old who are showing Covid symptoms and not only can she not get them tested, she cant bring them to the hospital because they are turning away non critical patients.  My Squish was playing with them 3 weeks ago, so I'm really keeping an eye and being a hand washing nazi.

I think its logical to assume for every one confirmed case there are tnon confirmed.

It's a fucking mess.

So, what is your solution? Treatments with that anti malaria drug?

I would be careful with taking anything seriously from laypersons.

Dove is a nurse no?

Oak

And none of the numbers are gonna be accurate because literally every country screwed the pooch on testing. We wont even have accurate fatality numbers and now the accuracy of the tests are being questioned. People have gotten false negatives.

Even here in MI, you really have to "qualify" for testing. You gotta either be high risk or gravely ill.

One of my friends who is an MSN, shes an ER charge nurse, is saying the ICU is at capacity and half her ER is vented. And, the hospital knowingly let them get exposed for weeks and isnt providing them with proper PPE(N95s). They have N100s that that are not being allowed to use unless they are dealing with confirmed cases.

Which would be fine if this shit didnt have a 7 to 20 day incubation. So now nurses and techs are showing symptoms and they are not getting tested.

Same friend has a 4 year and 1 year old who are showing Covid symptoms and not only can she not get them tested, she cant bring them to the hospital because they are turning away non critical patients.  My Squish was playing with them 3 weeks ago, so I'm really keeping an eye and being a hand washing nazi.

I think its logical to assume for every one confirmed case there are tnon confirmed.

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

No. I don't know where you got that impression.

Anonymous

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

I thought she said she works in a hospital as a nurse.

Oak

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

I suggest you ask her yourself.

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

Anonymous

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

I believe she said she works in a nursing home, but she is not a registered nurse.

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"i thought dovey was a veterinarian's assistant.

She was when she was servicing Joodog. Lady and the Tramp... she's the Tramp and he's the Lady.

Cripes, it was a decade ago. Time flies when you're blowing good time on worthless flame forums.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It's a fucking mess.

Dove is a nurse no?

I believe she said she works in a nursing home, but she is not a registered nurse.

That must be it. She talks a lot about nursing and patients, so I assumed she was a nurse. That is why I was surprised by Oak's post.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview